• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Single ENTPs

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Having been in love before and in a long-term committed relationship (with an INFJ no less), I get why they're so popular. It's really cool to have someone who you get along with so well that there are very litte pretenses or façades or judgment. It's cool when someone's emotional well-being is equal in importance to you as your own quest for understanding and knowledge.

However, it takes a considerable amount of energy for me to be in a "loving relationship." And I'm sure it takes a lot of energy on the other person's part to be in one with me. And I'm not going to put in the energy if I don't see/sense that the other person will match me in that.

So sometimes my feeling will tell me "aw, wouldn't it be nice to be in love again?" but then my rationale will say, "yeah, except for the long, arduous and often humiliating process of getting there. I've got WAY better and more interesting things to be using that time and energy pursuing."

At that will be that!

And I guess, for me, relationships only enhance my existing life, they're not an integral part of it. I have waaaay too much fun on my own. So I guess guys kind of have some stiff competition. :biggrin:

Hera

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
My boyfriend of 3 years is an ENTP and things are going well. I think the recipe is space and always being interesting. You need someone who'll provide that. Am I right?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My boyfriend of 3 years is an ENTP and things are going well. I think the recipe is space and always being interesting. You need someone who'll provide that. Am I right?

YES.

Louvinette

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I was thinking the past few days about how nice relationships sound in theory, but I can't reconcile it with my compulsive need for freedom. Are there any single ENTPs that regret being single? Are there partnered ones that have regrets about being in a couple? I'm just trying to figure out if happy long term relationships for this type can really happen or if I'm just kidding myself...

Sorry, but I really think it's impossible for an ENTP to get along with another of its type! I really need to live with ENFJ ou ESFJ to equilibrate my procrastination. I'd really like to be like ENFJ: to be sure of myself and having an S/extraverted My ideal men: Mac Gyver and Superman!!!!

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

Yes.

Sorry, but I really think it's impossible for an ENTP to get along with another of its type! I really need to live with ENFJ ou ESFJ to equilibrate my procrastination. I'd really like to be like ENFJ: to be sure of myself and having an S/extraverted My ideal men: Mac Gyver and Superman!!!!

Actually, I'm married now to an INTP and it's the best thing ever.

Ever.

Permabanned
I was thinking the past few days about how nice relationships sound in theory, but I can't reconcile it with my compulsive need for freedom. Are there any single ENTPs that regret being single? Are there partnered ones that have regrets about being in a couple? I'm just trying to figure out if happy long term relationships for this type can really happen or if I'm just kidding myself...

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
well, i prefer being single. because in my own experience, relationship sucks. it just limit you into being better.. i had a relationship before with an ISTP. Yeah. he's a fucking ISTP/INTP that jerk. hahahah. ;D He's very nice though. :) but then, on our first year, he bored the fuck out of me, and i feel like he doesnt even like me that much so i tried dating other guys which suck more.. So, i just end up staying with that dickhead for 5 years. well we broke up on our 3rd year. And i had relationship with another guy who is ESFJ for 1 year.. and after that, damn fucking idiots, i am so fed up! they just made me WORST.

That is why i dont like to have a fucking serious relationship with any guy! I would rather be friends with them. They prevent me from being awesome. They give me feelings.. WTF! That is all. I am happy to be single and have lots of crushes. :)

I am happy to be alone in my apartment and not having a guy who is so fucking DIRTY!

guys for me are only good for cuddling. other than that they fucking useless. (unless they make me better, but i doubt it. guys are very stupid)