User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Feelers are great to work with but difficult to have good conversations with.

They only like to talk about relationships and people and when they attempt to be logical, they sound ridiculously circumlogical.

All my girlfriends were Feeler types- ENFP ESFJ and ESFP. What immediately attracted me to them was their open sexuality. The way they wouldn't have any fear dancing wildly in the crowded room while everyone was watching them.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Very simple:What do you trully think about feelers ?

All areas of life are included into this question/thread. I know that Fs are very wide group of people and that there are healthy ones and unhealthy ones.
    So people/NTs are free to take this question in way that they relate it to their expriances with Fs and what they find good and what they find bad about them.

I suggest to Fs to take this thread as useful information instead and not as a hostile gesture.
    One of my best friends is an INFJ and I think he is great. He is basically the text book example of an INFJ from what the profile says. He is very protective, he's loyal, and he is always there when you need him. He is a really good listener as well. We have a friend that gets pretty emotional about a lot of things and I never really know how to relate to him. I always want to help him but I can't ever seem to figure out how to help. My INFJ friend is the exact opposite. He always seems to know what people are thinking and feeling, which makes him a very good diffuser of emotional situations. So I think Fs are great! I'd feel really sorry for my other friend if I was the only person he had to call and talk to whenever he is having relationship problems or something like that because it's almost like I'm missing a translator... I can have an analytical conversation and dissect the facts of the situation, but when people are upset they typically want to talk about feelings, and my INFJ friend really excels in that area. He is the only INFJ I know, but maybe others are like him too.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

They're huggable.

Very huggable.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Ironically, we're getting all "F" in here. So lemme join...

THE GOOD
    * They're so damn nice. Go to their house and the first thing they do is hook you up with a beer and some cookies.
    * They TEND to be more malleable, meaning I can influence them more.
    * There wouldn't be as much music if not for the Feelies.
    * They enjoy my abundant smilies.

THE BAD
    * I hate how I can't make a true statement without offending them.

Example:
    Me: "Most of the illegal immigrants in California are Mexican."
    Feely: "So you advocate RACIAL PROFILING!!? YOU RACIST,THAT IS SO WRONG. THIS COUNTRY SHOULD BE SHARED BY ALL, AND EVERYONE SHOULD FEEL ACCEPTED."

* I hate how they think everything I do is unethical, when I'm just taking advantage of people's weaknesses/fallacies without breaking the law.

* I do not enjoy having to partake in ooey-gooey nonsense like watching The Notebook, crying over it, "bonding", or caring about being romantic.

* How they slow their life down for nonsense.

Example: (we're at my place, need to be somewhere, and I want to get out the door)
    Me: "Feely, we're running late. Let's go."
    Feely: "Oh no no no no, your kitty needs her favorite TOY, let me find it.."
    Me: "Feely there's no time for that. C'moooonn."
    Feely: "No, Kitty needs her toy, so she doesn't get LONELY."
    Me: "I think she'll live."

THE UGLY
    Example:
    Feely: "Can you see the cellulite in this pants?"
    Me: "Yes. Especially on your upper thighs."
    Feely: HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH????????????!!! !!!!!! YOU MONSTER, HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!

MBTI
    ----

they're cute when they're angry.

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

They make me feel.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    * I hate how they think everything I do is unethical, when I'm just taking advantage of people's weaknesses/fallacies without breaking the law.
    lmao!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I like most Feelers, but I find it very uncomfortable when they become very emotional.. I hate it to show emotions when I'm surrounded by other people (even friends) so it is confusing and annoying for me if other people have no problems with it. And especially if they become very irrational and live by their emotions.
    And if they don't understand my sarcastic humour en become angry at me (that I'm too cold or emotionless). Though I have to say most NF people I know understand me very well. Maybe a SF thing? I can't remember many situations with ST people, but if I remember it well, they often don't understand, but become not angry.
    Personality type: INTJ Enneagramtype: 5w4 Neurodiversity: Asperger's Syndrome
    The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for. - Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ

They can be rationalized with, but their reasons are illogical and pathetic most of the time: when they use feelings to think, which is no real thinking since it lacks the necessary logic... But mbti is too shallow and has inconsistencies... So I wouldn't brand people into one category, but instead I see that we're all 1 type, with different concentrations of the factors, and mbti misses some of them, like a real scientific backup of the 21st century, like real brain section usage to determine functions...
    "Please don't have children, overpopulation is the real fuss of this world"-Composed by me...
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/20/205551.png

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I like FPs. FJs are a little bit harder to get along with, probably because Fe is just so foreign to me.
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window