User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 35

  1. #21
    Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,785

    Default

    If one has the essentials, hike to at least 10 different alpine lakes. One will sooner or later notice each different one has its own personality. Almost to the extent a human does. If one can't see (intuit) the different personalities then try to give them an adjective or two in a personal sense. No two are very similar. Problem now is, come summer, i'll be trying to type them. Thanks mbti.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

  2. #22
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Tho the Professor is on drugs again, I just love his words

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPDF4DMN18o"]Ne power development[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  3. #23
    Senior Member substitute's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Go surf wikipedia.
    Like many of the other suggestions from Ne types, this also seems to be assuming that the Ne is already there for the Ne stuff to happen in the Ne gluttony type places.

    I see my ISTJ friend going on wiki all the time. But he doesn't Ne it up, not at all. He meticulously reads detailed articles and takes notes and remembers all the facts, then p?rints things out "for reference". In the time it takes him to do that with one article, I've daisy-chained my way through a dozen, following links and ending up with a big picture view of a very wide area of knowledge, whilst he now knows lots of indepth detail about one single thing.

    Again nothing wrong with either approach, just one's Ne and one isn't. Just telling someone to go to wiki isn't going to make them use their Ne while they're there.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

    "When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

  4. #24
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Like many of the other suggestions from Ne types, this also seems to be assuming that the Ne is already there for the Ne stuff to happen in the Ne gluttony type places.

    I see my ISTJ friend going on wiki all the time. But he doesn't Ne it up, not at all. He meticulously reads detailed articles and takes notes and remembers all the facts, then p?rints things out "for reference". In the time it takes him to do that with one article, I've daisy-chained my way through a dozen, following links and ending up with a big picture view of a very wide area of knowledge, whilst he now knows lots of indepth detail about one single thing.

    Again nothing wrong with either approach, just one's Ne and one isn't. Just telling someone to go to wiki isn't going to make them use their Ne while they're there.
    I said surf it!

  5. #25
    Is Willard in Footloose!! CJ99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    582

    Default

    Just say the crazy shit you think. Then try actually doing some of your crazy ideas. Thats what i did and i'm now an eNTP!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

    "Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

    "Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

  6. #26
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ99 View Post
    Just say the crazy shit you think. Then try actually doing some of your crazy ideas. Thats what i did and i'm now an eNTP!


    I noticed once you went from INTP to eNTP you started to say, "me no do this, that" versus, "I don't..."

    eNTP are silly but not forced silly, ya know.

  7. #27
    Is Willard in Footloose!! CJ99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post


    I noticed once you went from INTP to eNTP you started to say, "me no do this, that" versus, "I don't..."

    eNTP are silly but not forced silly, ya know.
    Hahahaha!

    I hadn't noticed that myself actually but you have a point. I do think that way a lot though now.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

    "Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

    "Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

  8. #28
    videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Improvisational theater is pretty good exercise -- it's all about snatching bits of information, following them, twisting them, and ultimately building a sort of order out of the chaos.

    That's the only kind of acting I was ever any good at. Way easier than memorizing a script.

  9. #29
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    My cousin took an improv comedy course. He is a lot more extroverted now, and I think he is also quicker on the Ne...

  10. #30
    Senior Member htb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    Watch Whose Line is It, Anyway?

Similar Threads

  1. How do you develop Ni?
    By Sniffles in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 01:32 PM
  2. How do you develop Ni?
    By CzeCze in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 04:06 PM
  3. [NT] Extroverted NT - how do you deal with stress?
    By Qre:us in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 08:01 PM
  4. Extroverts: How do you experience extroversion?
    By proteanmix in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 05:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO