Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I grew up in an SJ household. I got smacked around a lot. So, yeah... my antics weren't appreciated. But I got in trouble mostly for my constant stream of questions that they couldn't answer. At some point, they just gave up and stopped acknowledging me altogether.
    I grew up in an SJ household, but I didn't get smacked around at all. Your parents just sound like assholes.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm growing up in an SJ familly!
    I used to et smacked when i was really young like under 10 but then my dad realised it didn't make anylong term difference! Also i was taller than him by 12/13 though he would never admit it! oh and i developed a tendancey of using knives when angry!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Ha! I collected Pogs but never actually played the game ('cause I was the only one that had them, lol).
    I loved that game! It was like-concept to marbles (used to love playing marbles too). Alas, when we moved, my mom threw away my MASSIVE (and I mean, MASSIVE, like a garbage bag full) collection of Pogs.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ99 View Post
    I'm growing up in an SJ familly![...]oh and i developed a tendancey of using knives when angry!
    Um...okay. First time I'm feeling sorry for the SJs in the deal than the NT.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by CJ99 View Post
    I'm growing up in an SJ familly!
    I used to et smacked when i was really young like under 10 but then my dad realised it didn't make anylong term difference! Also i was taller than him by 12/13 though he would never admit it! oh and i developed a tendancey of using knives when angry!
    Dude, try some other punctuation once in a while.

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

My friends and I helped out a classmate in getting his broke down car home. 6 or 7 of us pushed an old buick 2 miles from school. We all rode on top of the car down all of the hills in town, two of my friends on the back, another friend and I up on the hood, my best friend steering, and the other relaxing in the passenger seat.

That's the best of times. Coasting at 25 mph down a steep hill, wind whizzing through your hair, and the radio cranked.

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    I believe, that cardboard box thing he did - was straight up, child abuse! It's like, I can't fight fair, so I'll imprison you. Horrible asshole! The kids stayed away from me.
    I used to get kicked out of the gifted and talented class every day for talking too much and being disruptive, so they put me on a paperclip system- I got three paperclips each morning, and got them taken away as I was disruptive. Once they were gone, I had to go back to regular class, which I couldn't stand.

This worked until they figured out that I was bringing my own paperclips.

What do you think they should've done with kids like us? I basically just learned to chill out and adapt for survival purposes, but I always fantasized about home schooling myself. I knew I would've learned a hell of a lot more.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

totally, MacGuffin - total assholes, which is why I tried to take the brakes out of their car... sick, right? oh well, you live and learn and keep moving...

Banned

There was a little girl,
    Who had a little curl,
    Right in the middle of her forehead.
    When she was good,
    She was very good indeed,
    But when she was bad she was horrid.

-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

That pretty much sums up this NT's childhood.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    There was a little girl,
    Who had a little curl,
    Right in the middle of her forehead.
    When she was good,
    She was very good indeed,
    But when she was bad she was horrid.

-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

That pretty much sums up this NT's childhood.
    As said by my primary school teacher;
    "Trina is a mixture of a child – a real monkey at times, and totally kind, thoughtful and sensitive to other children at other times. She is capable of extremes of behaviour, and when she is being good it is usually for a long time (she is the original girl with a curl in the middle of her forehead)."

I used to hurt myself a lot by always rushing without looking where I was going (ok I still do), when I decided to do something it had to be done straight away and potential broken bones wouldn’t deter me or even cross my mind.

MBTI
    INTP

I would spend hours at a time making up and solving mathematical problems or creating make-believe baseball statististics by combining the partial season records of several baseball cards. I would also create dream teams out of the single-season records on the back of the cards, taking special care to ensure that the "runs scored" and "runs batted in" totals from all the players matched up. Other than that (and not including regular little kid stuff), I would pace around while blissfully daydreaming or thinking about random shit for hours at a time, or explore the neighborhood without any consideration for other people's privacy and property rights.

Strangely, I didn't really start to read for fun until the fifth grade-two years later I was reading Les Miserables because I liked the musical soundtrack. Even more strangely, I no longer liked math.