• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Child's Play - portrait of an NT child

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Word. Though, I'm wondering, where are the little INTP, INTJ and ENTJ kiddies?

HELLOOOO?????

We're at work, unable to reflect in lengthy diatribes about our childhoods, but interject quick responses like "Get some jobs you two."

Qre:us

We're at work, unable to reflect in lengthy diatribes about our childhoods, but interject quick responses like "Get some jobs you two."

I'm at work too. Working like ENTPs usually do. :whistling:

(speaking of, it's 4...I'm out!)

and, I don't have a 'boss' to answer to really......I make and break me own hours. Student life.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP

I'm currently in the process of setting up my own business. If it succeeds, it will be the third successful business I have set up and owned in my 32 years. When I sell it on cos I'm bored of it and live off my profits without needing to work for a couple of years, it'll also be the third time I've done that.

Whatta ya got?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Word - same age. I own 3 business right now, and am opening 2 more this summer. Alrighty then...

Back to topic:
In middle school, I got suspended for organizing a walkout to protest me having to go to summer school. (I was failing for skipping so many classes). I don't even know how I got anyone to follow me on that one, but it was a lot of kids...

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
thank goodness we have the intps to do our grunt work for us, huh?

(just kidding, darling!!!)

and plus, that was for the introverts anyways... *yawn*

Qre:us

Well, he-llooooo!

Probably inventing more efficient search engines.

I had this idea that for google, it'd be neat if, whatever search terms you enter, which is then matched/highlighted in the google search summary, that when you click on the page, it goes straight to the summary shown. Rather than doing "Search + Find" on your own, when you're at the page. I'm sure there's some features that can do this....

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
thank goodness we have the intps to do our grunt work for us, huh?

(just kidding, darling!!!)

and plus, that was for the introverts anyways... *yawn*

I love ENTPs!

I'd love them even more if they could fucking read.

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
One I remember was when I was 4 in preschool. I was really excited one day, Donatello, one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was coming to visit. Being a huge fan, I was simply elated. The next day when he showed up, I instantly realized that he wasn't the real Donatello, but was instead a guy dressed up in a nice costume. I wouldn't stop until everyone knew that his mouth, was really an air vent so that he could breath, and that he was really a fraud.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I love ENTPs!

I'd love them even more if they could fucking read.

Yes, of course you love us - how could you not.

And I CAN read, which is why I ignored that thread. Daydreaming and role playing? I'd rather eat a bottle of Flintsto- oh wait, I did that already...

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
There was never any real doubt what I am.

Few days ago my father told me story about times when I was still in kindergerden.

One day there was play in my kindergerden any my parents came to see it. But they wanted to watch it with me. But they could not find me. So they asked the woman that was taking care of us: Where is AO ? And the answer was: He is not here. He is upstairs in the room alone playing by himself and he made it clear that he prefers it that way.
That has to be the most unsocial child I saw in my carrer.

While other childern were drawing houses, floweres and happy people. I was already interested in geography and jupiters atmosphere.

At the ago of 6 I already playing chess and I was good at it. At the ago of 7 I started to play strategy games of many kinds on my first PC.

I still haven't stoped with this activity.

Here is something for those who want more detail

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, of course you love us - how could you not.

And I CAN read, which is why I ignored that thread. Daydreaming and role playing? I'd rather eat a bottle of Flintsto- oh wait, I did that already...

We can't all be bi-polar narcissists with ADHD!

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aka, having a pulse, and not being a walking, talking flatline ______________________________________________________________

*ZAP!*

If I wasn't a rancid caricature devoid of any feeling, that might have hurt me.

marmandahalf

There was never any real doubt what I am.
And the answer was: He is not here. He is upstairs in the room alone playing by himself and he made it clear that he prefers it that way.
That has to be the most unsocial child I saw in my carrer.

Here is something for those who want more detail

That probably would've been me, except that I wasn't blessed with a Y chromosome, so sociability was forced on me at a very young age. I just didn't find the kids around me at all interesting. I preferred to talk to adults (still do).

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
When I was around 4 or 5 is the first time I can remember playing with lego. I'd stay in my room all day and just build build build. After a while I got tired of following the directions and would make improvements on the designs. I also "built" my own friends and talked to them.

In 1st grade every friday we'd have a wheel-of-fortune style game. After guessing "Have a great weekend!" without having any letters on the board yet, I was no longer allowed to participate until at least 5 other children were allowed to answer, those dimwitted fools. [But seriously, "have a great weekend" was the logical choice. It was friday, and spaces matched exactly, not much of a stretch from there...]

In 3rd grade I refused to do "guest, test, revise" [WHAT A SHAM] homework. I told the teacher "Guess, test, and revise is the dumbest thing I have ever seen, and I watch Power Rangers." That resulted in my first trip to the principals office ever. I told her I still wasn't going to do it until she showed me the "real" way. Turns out the real way is called algebra.

In 6th grade I told my science teacher her description of an atom as a "mini solar system" was a lie, and was an outdated interpretation since the 1930s, and I could not in good conscience answer a test question in which I knew I was putting down an incorrect answer.