123 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Default INTP's view on the 16 types

This is based off of the ENTJ thread, but I thought it was a good idea. These are all from the veiwpoint of me. I am an INTP.

Rationals

INTP: My type. Nice, intelligent, and accurate. Never misses a trick. Always has something to say that's worth hearing, and adaptable.
    ENTP: A bit scary. One second they look pissed, but the next second they look like they want you hug them. Overall smart and funny, although the mood shifts are unnerving.
    INTJ: The hardcore kings that really know their stuff. Intelligent and accurate, yet too focused on procedure. I can see them comming from a long way off, and make fantastic, although withdrawn leaders. The kind of person that you need in charge when the shit gets above the fan and beyond.
    ENTJ: Take cover. ENTJ's are scary and no nonsense. They are ruthlessly efficient in an admirable way and have a knack for getting people to do things for them. They are good for things such as projects, but too domineering for closer contact.

Idealists

INFP: Nice and sweet. Not unyeilding and deep in thoughts. Just like us, only in the real of emotions. Also they are less utilitarian.
    ENFP: Freaky and unpredictable. They are fun and flirty, yet manipulative. A sure and quick way to induce a case of jealousy or ardor. Nice to have as companions, but seemingly ever ready to cuckold you.
    INFJ: The nicest of the nice. These people are kind, understanding, and considerate. They are punctual and somewhat yeilding. They genuinely want to help, however, they are too optimistic about humanity.
    ENFJ: Personal and sincere. These are the people that can talk to an entire room and make you feel like it was all for you. They can make anyone feel better about themselves and are truly a great gift. Like the ENFP in sensuality, yet more restrained and moresensitive.

Guardians

ISTJ: Combustible. They are alright and easygoing as long as things go their way. Once things go awry, they become unreasonable and often violent. I dislike their rigity and how they go about enforcing it in a very brutish way. They also are sensors, so often people don't beleive your stories of their enraged actions. I live with one (my brother). Tough and irrational to a degree. Too unyeilding.
    ESTJ: Take charge and effective. They are alright, although often power and control oriented. Major supporters of proceedure and custom. Good leaders, although limited by their close minded nature.
    ISFJ: Caring. These are the people that sit in the shadows and keep everything turning, although with a personal touch. Usually kind and understanding. I can tolerate these, although introvert to introvert contact is awkward because it is in a way, highly unnatural.
    ESFJ: Irritating. These are the people who want to prove they are like everyone else and happy all the time. Very irritating and self centered. Aside from there incessant selfish yapping, decent.

Artisans

ISTP: Methodical. They are the kind of people who will take long periods to master something and do it well. Very good in implementation of ideas. Can be counted on to produce quality work, and are interesting characters.
    ESTP: Hedonistic. They are the kind of people who use people to get what they want in the way of pleasure. Often these cons use emotions to control people. Fun to most types, but hate us with the same intensity that we hate them. Avoid unless you want a quick fuck or are looking to have your heart broken. Manipulative and callous.
    ISFP: Sensual. These are the kind of people that are interested in the finer points of life's enjoyment. They enjoy wine and music. Alright when in a reflectve mood, otherwise somewhat boring and snobbish. Not highly intellectual, yet more of an artistic kind of intelligence.
    ESFP: Illogical. This is the kind of person who absolutely craves attention. They live on emotion in excess, surviving on the moment. Unreasonable, and are highly infuriating. Capricious and hedonistic, although much less callous than their thinking cousins. Have a conscience. Very fun, although in small doses, and easily flooded by emotion at which point they become inconsolable and passionate. Overall, overemotional, yet not bad people.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

No mood at all is unnerving aswell !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Is it weird that I (ISFP) don't like wine?
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

that was interesting to read...i'd like to read more of those.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    epyT
    Enneagram

Funny, I thought INTP's knew how to spell...

(couldn't find right smiley, got bored, picked my favorite...)
    Only after disaster can we be resurrected.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Is it weird that I (ISFP) don't like wine?
    Nope. I don't like it either. I find it weird people keep mentioning wine in association with ISFPs, like it's some sort of trademark or something.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Now the newest trademark already ? People saying entp are unemotional ! And that on a forum, A FORUM !!!
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Nope. I don't like it either. I find it weird people keep mentioning wine in association with ISFPs, like it's some sort of trademark or something.
    Yeah, that's what I thought.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Again with the "ESTPs trying to control people" and "using emotions to do it"

Oh yes and I know ALL about emotions in fact I even know how to manipulate people using them [/sarcasm]

I'm aware there is a whole thread on this but it amazes me how many people think a THINKING PERCEIVING type could be EMOTIONALLY CONTROLLING?

and no I fail to see how just because we're extraverted that automatically makes us controlling either, you'll have to do better than that

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

Come, now. Let's not get all emotional.