User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I would say Harry and the Hendersons is a refined (and an acquired) taste.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    I'm curious how you are able to give personal opinions of all 16 types. I have been studying MBTi for quite a while and still don't believe I've met (consciously) all of the types, let alone enough of each one to be able to give my opinion of them.

Most people aren't going to sit down and take an MBTI test, and while I've gotten pretty good, I still can't type everyone accurately 100% of the time. Usually I end up a single letter off.
    I notice sometimes telling what I think of INTP, then back off to wonder a while if I actually spend my time with any of them at the moment. No, most of my experience goes back 8 years, the time at my uni.

ISFJ.. my mom. Now that's a small sample.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Thank you and have a nice day.
    Well, I do my best.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

My version:

INTP - Clearly the besterest evar. Just wish you immature ones would bugger off and stop giving the rest of us a bad name.

ENTP - Awesome. One type that can most consistently make me laugh. Like me, but with inhibitors off, which can be awe-inducing and inspiring, or sometimes really annoying.

INTJ
    - Your priorities are all messed up. Achieving something? Pffft. But highly intelligent, and just enough of a different perspective to be valuable and enjoyable. But preferably I wouldn't want one of you to be in a position of authority over me.

ENTJ - We operate in different realms. Mostly content to leave each other be. As long as you're smart enough to not try and control me, I'd be more than willing to entertain your thoughts and expand on them.

INFP - Love you guys. You can draw out my F, and I can aid your T. And there's never any pressure or sense of inferiority. Rather, we seem to find the other's naivety in our area of strength endearing . Great for bouncing ideas off of.

ENFP - Can be great fun at times, or fly under my radar. When you manage to engage me it is nearly always enjoyable. Your antics are very enjoyable. Other times I notice you, but it just doesn't hold my interest. But it's rarely bothersome or annoying. Just keep doing what you do, and I'll jump in when something catches my eye.

INFJ - Smart and insightful. Strange and interesting perspectives on things. Can tend to take a long and circuitous route and can sometimes focus too much on things that don't matter too much in the grand scheme of things. Can sometimes feel like you're annoyed at me and can be just a slight bit overbearing at times. But your input is valued.

ENFJ - In awe at your ability to work a crowd. You can speak to a group as if it were a singly entity, but at the same time, it can be pretty draining for me. Much more enjoyable are the times when I get you one on one. It can be great fun. On the other hand, it tends to be more superficial. Rather than drawing out my F, you guys seem to do all the work yourselves, and similiar for me and T. Can be highly complimentary, but not as individually fulfilling.

ISTP - Amazingly talented. Able to easily master physical skills that I would have to work harder and longer at. Highly similiar temperaments, but we tend to operate in different realms. Mutual respect. But our interests can be fairly different.

ESTP - Engaging and fun. Can offer a practical view that really helps my ideas. Respect your abilities and skills, and would make great partners in crime. Rarely annoyed by you, and can draw me out of my shell.

ISFP - Where are you guys? I barely seem to notice you at all. When we do interact it's generally enjoyable, but it's like I have a big blind spot labeled ISFP in my brain.

ESFP - We mostly just let each other pursue our own interests. Fun when we do interact, but most of the time I notice you guys, but it just draw me in. But we can appreciate each other's quirks, even if interaction is uncommon.

ISTJ - Much wiser than I am. Actually gets stuff done. I may think you're a little too step-by-step and conventional, but I can see your logic and agree that it's good, even if my personal preferences are different. Make good friends and coworkers. Rarely any animosity, even if we disagree on methods.

ESTJ - Can be stubborn and uncompromising. Our priorities tend to conflict, so even if we can see each other's logic and agree it's consistent, clashing values can make things frustrating for both parties. On the other hand, can be great micromanagers, and making sure no details is missed. I generally tend to avoid you guys, for both our benefit.

ISFJ - Caring and generally always willing to help. Practical, and generally open to my suggestions. We can sometimes annoy each other, but generally a temporary thing. As long as you guys can realize my different priorities, then we get along fine.

ESFJ - Seems to be the social backbone. Maintains society and it's values. As long as you don't try to include me, we're good. Can annoy me because of the things you guys seem to take for granted, and can manipulate the social situation, so that even if I'm not directly participating, I'm still affected. But if given time and space, I can manage to slowly acclimate myself to your ways.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

I personally like Costrin's list a little bit better. But the part where you have to read it from an INTP perspective is a little misleading. Since I'm INTP I had no problem. But considering it is a personal opinion on them I guess I should shut the hell up and stop making pointless posts.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    :run

Quote Originally Posted by Aderack View Post
    "No, Huckleberry is sort of like a big sister to me."
    "What, really?! She's older than you?!"
    :rolli:
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ99 View Post
    Also he is far more intelligent than i at first gave him credit for. Actually he can be very smart!
    One ESFP I know is dumb as a brick, but he can learn just about anything. No common sense. The above dialogue happens between us all the time

He got an A in calc C. That's supposed to be my shit.

MBTI
    ENFP

I wouldn't call it INTP's view, but Mortabunt's view.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    *facepalm*

Telling it how it is doesn't mean I'm being emotional

Se is so full of awesome that its bad traits can be overlooked

I kid, I kid

But seriously I don't hate INTPs, what's that about? :O according to socionics we are like "semi duals" which is pretty good...

Well better than putting me in a room with an ESTJ thats for sure

That could end.... interestingly
    In socionics, the introvert final functions are reversed. However, I am an INTP in both systems. I only know of one confirmed ESTP, and I want to kill him. The guy is an egotistical, close minded, arrogant, stupid dickwad. He didn't understand my joke about the boy in the confessional. He gets away with all the shit that I unfortunately I cannot, then calls me an idiot. Here is the joke I told him that he did not grasp:

This teen walks into a confessional, and says, forgive me father, for I have sinned.
    The priest asks, Tell me, my son, what is your sin?
    The boy says, I have been loose with a girl.
    The priest inquires, Which girl was it?
    The boy answers, I do not want to ruin her reputation.
    Was it Susan tretman?
    I cannot say.
    Was it Quinn Easley?
    I shall not tell you.
    Was it Hannah Clover?
    Alas, for I cannot tell.
    Very well, for I see that you are a man of your word. Your punishment is a three month suspension from altar boy duties. Now, return home and contemplate your sin.
    The boy leaves, and his friend is waiting outside.
    His friend asks, so, how did it go?
    The boy responds, Three months vacation and three good leads.

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    In socionics, the introvert final functions are reversed. However, I am an INTP in both systems. I only know of one confirmed ESTP, and I want to kill him. The guy is an egotistical, close minded, arrogant, stupid dickwad. He didn't understand my joke about the boy in the confessional. He gets away with all the shit that I unfortunately I cannot, then calls me an idiot. Here is the joke I told him that he did not grasp:

This teen walks into a confessional, and says, forgive me father, for I have sinned.
    The priest asks, Tell me, my son, what is your sin?
    The boy says, I have been loose with a girl.
    The priest inquires, Which girl was it?
    The boy answers, I do not want to ruin her reputation.
    Was it Susan tretman?
    I cannot say.
    Was it Quinn Easley?
    I shall not tell you.
    Was it Hannah Clover?
    Alas, for I cannot tell.
    Very well, for I see that you are a man of your word. Your punishment is a three month suspension from altar boy duties. Now, return home and contemplate your sin.
    The boy leaves, and his friend is waiting outside.
    His friend asks, so, how did it go?
    The boy responds, Three months vacation and three good leads.
    My bad, still... Most SPs are pretty open minded... Unless of course they are a dick like your mate seems like he is

That and a stupid dick if he doesn't get the joke

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I have an INFJ friend who says that he is childish. Less childish, more like a jackass.