User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    INFP

Default Cuddling after Sex

Do rational men like to cuddle after sex? I am a strong feeler and like to be close to my partner as much as possible including after sex. I have read some posts about men disliking physical touch. When is cuddling ok if ever?

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Sounds good to me.

I think you'll find this varies a lot within type, rather than between type.

EDIT: For reference, if I'm romantically interested in someone, I'm usually going to be open to physical affection with them. But don't touch me while I'm brain-storming, operating a machine or device of some sort, or wielding a knife.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Seriously... This is the most adorable INFP post I have seen on here for a good while

To answer your question: eNtj guy here, cuddling is very much fine most of time. Too much is better than too little.
    It is not fine when i'm doing something important, which is not the case after sex.
    I've had the experience of dating an INFP, and it was a little annoying at times... But ultimately very endearing The hugging isn't an issue, I think... Just make sure that you give your NT a little space to pursue brainy stuff on his own. Also, if you want lots of plus points, try learning about his nerd subject, and talk about it.

Sorry for the extra (and probably worthless) advice Just triggered quite a few memories.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    INFP

Glad you liked it

Whew. That is good news. I don't think I could take it otherwise. Thanks for the extra advice. I enjoyed it and will use it!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by CindySue View Post
    Do rational men like to cuddle after sex? I am a strong feeler and like to be close to my partner as much as possible including after sex. I have read some posts about men disliking physical touch. When is cuddling ok if ever?
    Mine likes to cuddle but he's an NF. He likes it more than I do. We cuddle in bed and after sex (for a little while. I need space to sleep.). He's never tried cuddling me when I'm watching a hockey game or trying to cook dinner (although he does come up behind me and kiss my neck). I don't dislike physical touching at all but a clingy person would drive me nuts, as I'm sure it would all kinds of people.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I like cuddling a lot, with the person I love that is. But only with that person.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

If I'm concentrating on something, I am very easily spooked. A couple times I was working, or otherwise focused, and my then-partner sneaked up and touched me, and I jumped and half-screamed. I've also been awakened a few times this way, to similar effect.

But in terms of signs of affection, when I'm actually prepared for it -- this is about the ultimate, so far as I'm concerned. I'm not all that up on sex itself, but if I'm attached to someone, I could lounge around and entwine myself with her for days on end.

It's times like this that a butler would come in handy. Food on call!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

I'm very touchy-feely for an INTP so cuddling is great. With my SO, that is. With others I can be physically demonstrative and I don't mind being touched by others in conversation, but I don't go out out my way to do so.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I tend to fall asleep and snort after sex, so you are free to do what you want xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

You snort?