• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Cuddling after Sex

Ellpell

MBTI Type
INFP
EDIT: For reference, if I'm romantically interested in someone, I'm usually going to be open to physical affection with them. But don't touch me while I'm brain-storming, operating a machine or device of some sort, or wielding a knife.

My guy(INTP) is exactly like that! He is the most wonderful man in the world, kisses me, plays with my hair, sneaks up on me an wraps his arms around me, says nice things, etc.:wubbie: But when he's busy thinking(unless he includes me by thinking out loud) touching him is so out of the question it's not even funny. Sometimes I forget not to disturb him when he's lost in his own world, and, easily hurt as I am, I get my little heart crushed(silly, oversensitive girl :p ).

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
ENTJ me loves (needs, demands) post-sex cuddling. INFP boyfriend is into it sometimes, and eager to immediately get on with his day or fall into a coma (depending on what time it is) at others. So, maybe this involves gender as well as type?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ENTJ me loves (needs, demands) post-sex cuddling. INFP boyfriend is into it sometimes, and eager to immediately get on with his day or fall into a coma (depending on what time it is) at others. So, maybe this involves gender as well as type?

Maybe you should loosen the bonds a bit on him @he falls into a coma xD

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4

Oh it's definitely a gender thing. The hormone released at orgasm that makes girls want to cuddle, also makes guys want a nap and a sandwich (not necessarily in that order).

Xenofile

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
5w4
I'm all for it for a brief period, but when its time to fall asleep I can't have skin on skin contact with someone or it drives me nuts.

As others have said, physical contact from anyone other than my SO (and even my SO when I'm busy) will quickly drive me into murdering mode.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I'm female and I am not a cuddle person.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
There are still a lot of wonders left unhappened :)

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
mit/von dir?? ich verstehe gar nichts...

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
こら!皆がわからないように喋るなよ。。。

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sounds good to me.

I think you'll find this varies a lot within type, rather than between type.

EDIT: For reference, if I'm romantically interested in someone, I'm usually going to be open to physical affection with them. But don't touch me while I'm brain-storming, operating a machine or device of some sort, or wielding a knife.

I am the same way and physical affection while operating a car can be dangerous:devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, my INTJ is more cuddly than me usually :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't dissappoint me into thinking you can't handle a silly tease such as myself now. ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The rocket launcher is prepared, do you want to push the button my dear, it would be my pleasure :)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Resorting to fictional third-party? You sure you want to do that with an INTP? :devil: