User Tag List

First 789

for some reason, seeing this topic in the NT section, irks me, deeply.

Note to self: doesn't help to post in the thread to keep it floating on top.

Quick somebody, post something quickly, to absolve my guilt!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    for some reason, seeing this topic in the NT section, irks me, deeply.

Note to self: doesn't help to post in the thread to keep it floating on top.

Quick somebody, post something quickly, to absolve my guilt!
    Let's cuddle.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Halla -- lol.... you are a poetic genius.

Haaaa!!! I'm so happy you appreciate my work! Look for more of it on bathroom walls scribbled across the nation.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Actually, I'm inspired. Any chance you guys would wanna develop pillows laced with male pheromones? Different kinds of course, as different women like different kinds of pheromones. I think you'd cure a lot of female insomnia that way as well
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Actually, I'm inspired. Any chance you guys would wanna develop pillows laced with male pheromones? Different kinds of course, as different women like different kinds of pheromones. I think you'd cure a lot of female insomnia that way as well
    Natural or synthetic?

Banned

I think someone else mentioned this previously, but I doubt this is type-related. I love snuggling up with my kids, especially the youngest (he's still very little and has some baby squish left), but I really do not like cuddling with another adult regardless of the dynamic. I just can't handle the body heat. I also feel like I'm going to suffocate when enveloped by a fully grown male. I'm perfectly happy with contact during sex, but I generate so much heat on my own that the last thing I want is someone else's heat radiating against my skin after sex. The rest of the time, I would much rather just hold someone's hand or lay my head in their lap rather than get caught in any kind of cuddling position.

(Yes, yes, I know this makes me seem like a frigid old beast...but it is what it is and I am what I am)

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    I think someone else mentioned this previously, but I doubt this is type-related. I love snuggling up with my kids, especially the youngest (he's still very little and has some baby squish left), but I really do not like cuddling with another adult regardless of the dynamic. I just can't handle the body heat. I also feel like I'm going to suffocate when enveloped by a fully grown male. I'm perfectly happy with contact during sex, but I generate so much heat on my own that the last thing I want is someone else's heat radiating against my skin after sex. The rest of the time, I would much rather just hold someone's hand or lay my head in their lap rather than get caught in any kind of cuddling position.

(Yes, yes, I know this makes me seem like a frigid old beast...but it is what it is and I am what I am)
    That's why I keep my thermostat at 71 degrees or lower! It works like a charm! Seriously, I am a furnace myself. If I drink a cup of coffee I start sweating, I am just exessively metabolic. But a chilly house makes it easier on you and the SO. If its not your thing however then to hell with it, right?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    That's why I keep my thermostat at 71 degrees or lower! It works like a charm! Seriously, I am a furnace myself. If I drink a cup of coffee I start sweating, I am just exessively metabolic. But a chilly house makes it easier on you and the SO. If its not your thing however then to hell with it, right?

Us too. I have to have a fan on year around as well. It's nice and cool and we have a fat comforter.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.