User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you have trouble falling asleep in an unmedicated state?

64. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP - Yes

23 35.94%
  • INTP - No

8 12.50%
  • INTJ - Yes

6 9.38%
  • INTJ - No

3 4.69%
  • ENTP - Yes

11 17.19%
  • ENTP -No

4 6.25%
  • ENTJ - Yes

7 10.94%
  • ENTJ - No

2 3.13%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NTs, do you have trouble falling asleep?

Nips away your dignity Array Fluffywolf's Avatar
    9 sp/sx

mind if I ask the reason why you're using those super quaint and cute old fashioned apostrophes in some of your past tense words?
    They're just things that slip out of me, and that I hope to never need to explain. And I don't expect people to catch on to it either. But maybe subconsciously they do.

In this case, narrow'd, a word-joke to make my point. And vow'd to insinuate that due to my brain being mostly incapacitated at the time I might change my vows in the future, should I feel the need for it. :P

I know I'm odd.

Your time is gonna come. Array Oom's Avatar

Aww, I picked that I had no problem. I didn't bother reading that more than 15 minutes was having trouble. Anyways, I have about 30 minutes of time between me getting into bed and falling asleep.

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

I said yes, because it does take me longer than 15 minutes. However I just read or watch some TV and I can usually fall asleep just fine. Sometimes I can't though, for odd reasons. Seems too intermittent to be considered real insomnia though. I will, however, just put off sleep because I don't think I need it and can function on very little.

Courage is immortality Array Valiant's Avatar
    8w7 sx/so

Well in bed, I do not have any trouble sleeping. It's getting to the bed that is the problem!
    I have a million things to do and so little time. Even if the things are just for fun, it feels like everything takes preference before sleeping, sometimes...
    I have learned to cope with having slept for 30 minutes and then having to work for 9 hours, but it took some serious time.

I'm doing this shit right now... After this message and a liiiittle bit of lurking, i'm heading off to my nice, big bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    And let's assume an unmedicated state, for those who would take sleep medication.

Trouble falling asleep means it takes longer then 15 minutes, sometimes much longer.

No trouble meaning you are capable of falling asleep in under 15 minutes regularly.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come