• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Where to meet the different NT types

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
I feel ya. But it makes it hard to meet the NT types if they're all at home playing WoW. :)

Well, about to head out now and get my night started. You can find me at a party near you. ha!

Have truer words ever been spoken? :D

I went to the Star Trek movie. Sadly it doesn't seem to be that popular in South Korea, which is a bummer because it rocked and I was the only one in the whole theater who was freaking out about it.

nucleaReligion

MBTI Type
ENTP
Let's see as an ENTP:
I used to go to Starbucks when I was single and do homework there...the atmosphere was nice enough to do homework and to strike up a conversation with other women there and if there wasn't any women around, I would strike a conversation with one of the employees on break.

Bookstores, just to read about something random. Check anything that is random.

With friends. If you hear some people laughing, might be one of us ENTP's entertaining our friends.

Taking Pictures. This is something I did a lot when I was single. Great way to exercise my mind.

Case in point, just go out there and actively look. Most ENTP guys can be found moving about with their heads in the clouds, so remember when your watching us from afar to grab our attention ("What do you think of quantum physics?" "Can you tell me how an automobile works?" OR my personal favorite "Do you know what Mystery Science Theater 3000 is?")

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Darn, I am late on this topic, sorry brio! It probably has already been said, but let's try.
So, IF I am outside once (hehe), you will either find me at a grocery store; taking a walk somewhere OR going to see something I like. A concert or a convention. Other then that...good luck finding me out there.
You will probably already know the cliché places like "library" or nerd-shops (Anime; music; books...you get the idea).
Other then that, you can find us on the net! It's just sooo very handy for us. Well, for us INTJs or general introverts at least.
Hm, and unless you know all of my friends, you MIGHT find me at their homes sometimes. You should start to knock on every door and see if you can find me. Good luck. :D

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
work, library, school, swimming pool, nearest food court, nightclubs

and ya, if you see a whole buncha people sitting for some coffee or something and laughing their freakin asses off, id prolly be somewhere in there

if its pouring like a mofo, and theres a guy walking without an umbrella not caring about the water too much, thatd be me too

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
... if its pouring like a mofo, and theres a guy walking without an umbrella not caring about the water too much, thatd be me too

Seconding this.

I can't say where I'm likely to be found because the answer is dependent on my interests (and these change ... they stay within a circle, but the circle is wide).

But no matter where I am, I can be spotted because I'm the friendly one strolling around, amused by little things that most people aren't noticing, and ignoring the things that don't matter.

Raining? *shrug* Ripped shirt? *shrug* Potential for embarrassment? *shrug*

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
Seconding this.

I can't say where I'm likely to be found because the answer is dependent on my interests (and these change ... they stay within a circle, but the circle is wide).

But no matter where I am, I can be spotted because I'm the friendly one strolling around, amused by little things that most people aren't noticing, and ignoring the things that don't matter.

Raining? *shrug* Ripped shirt? *shrug* Potential for embarrassment? *shrug*

yeah...this entire weekend i was sporting jeans ripped right under the back pocket

it was pointed out to me...*shrug...what? it still does what jeans are suppose to

and it got to be a good story starter cuz i ripped the jeans scaling a fence

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
lol, and this is why I like you all. so, while i´m walking around in the rain, if i see someone else walking around in the rain who doesn´t look like "oh, darn, now someone will think something bad of me" when i look at them, than that´ll be you guys?

any other suggestions?
how would an introverted (note: somewhat socially akward, likely to blurt strange things or speak very fast and then dodge away to hide) person catch the possitive attention of a rl NT? just ask weird-nerdy questions? cuz, I´m actually really good at that.

and, sorry about the punctuation and capitalization, i´m on a computer in spain and so all the peripherial keys are in different places. :D

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
if its pouring like a mofo, and theres a guy walking without an umbrella not caring about the water too much, thatd be me too

Isn't that a man rule though?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
lol, and this is why I like you all. so, while i´m walking around in the rain, if i see someone else walking around in the rain who doesn´t look like "oh, darn, now someone will think something bad of me" when i look at them, than that´ll be you guys?

any other suggestions?
how would an introverted (note: somewhat socially akward, likely to blurt strange things or speak very fast and then dodge away to hide) person catch the possitive attention of a rl NT? just ask weird-nerdy questions? cuz, I´m actually really good at that.

and, sorry about the punctuation and capitalization, i´m on a computer in spain and so all the peripherial keys are in different places. :D

Typically, if you tend to be interested in what we're interested in, you can meet us by running us over with your car and we'd still be happy to talk to you about it.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
I'll ask this: Where are the places that one would find people of the four different NT types and are there any markers that would allow one to identify them?

If I'm not at work, I'm generally spending time with friends/family. I enjoy gardening (as a science and as a hobby); bike-riding; reading; boating; armchair physics/mathematics; politics...

In much of what I do, I'm terribly ordinary.

How this compares to other NTs depends on how much of their 'real' selves they wish to reveal.

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP: bar
ENTP: bar
INTJ: math club
ENTJ: military

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't think you'll find many ENTJs in the military, at least not so many more as you'd find in the business world.

ENTJs like to party just like NTPs do, I think you can find them at bars.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I loathe partying.

You can find me at the philosophy club, poking holes in other peoples' logic. If it's raining out, I'll be found walking with my eyes downcast, no umbrella, plugged into my mp3 player with my head worlds away.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I loathe partying.

If it's raining out, I'll be found walking with my eyes downcast, no umbrella, plugged into my mp3 player with my head worlds away.
Yeah man
:emot-emo:

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Ack. No razor blades or anything, I just love the melancholy of the rain and zoning out to listen to music.

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't think you'll find many ENTJs in the military, at least not so many more as you'd find in the business world.

ENTJs like to party just like NTPs do, I think you can find them at bars.

Not so-- many military generals are ENTJ. So are Cheney and Rumsfeld for what that's worth. EDIT: I agree there are plenty in business too. Anyway it was just a joke. ;)

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6

any other suggestions?

Ask what we think about something specific and then don't judge our answer. Or tell us about a dilemma you're having that needs a creative solution.

Might work better for Es. :happy:

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Typically, if you tend to be interested in what we're interested in, you can meet us by running us over with your car and we'd still be happy to talk to you about it.

So that's what all of those drivers have been trying to do to me every day! :D