First 56789 Last

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I feel ya. But it makes it hard to meet the NT types if they're all at home playing WoW.

Well, about to head out now and get my night started. You can find me at a party near you. ha!
    Have truer words ever been spoken?

I went to the Star Trek movie. Sadly it doesn't seem to be that popular in South Korea, which is a bummer because it rocked and I was the only one in the whole theater who was freaking out about it.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    ENTP

Let's see as an ENTP:
    I used to go to Starbucks when I was single and do homework there...the atmosphere was nice enough to do homework and to strike up a conversation with other women there and if there wasn't any women around, I would strike a conversation with one of the employees on break.

Bookstores, just to read about something random. Check anything that is random.

With friends. If you hear some people laughing, might be one of us ENTP's entertaining our friends.

Taking Pictures. This is something I did a lot when I was single. Great way to exercise my mind.

Case in point, just go out there and actively look. Most ENTP guys can be found moving about with their heads in the clouds, so remember when your watching us from afar to grab our attention ("What do you think of quantum physics?" "Can you tell me how an automobile works?" OR my personal favorite "Do you know what Mystery Science Theater 3000 is?")

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Darn, I am late on this topic, sorry brio! It probably has already been said, but let's try.
    So, IF I am outside once (hehe), you will either find me at a grocery store; taking a walk somewhere OR going to see something I like. A concert or a convention. Other then that...good luck finding me out there.
    You will probably already know the clich places like "library" or nerd-shops (Anime; music; books...you get the idea).
    Other then that, you can find us on the net! It's just sooo very handy for us. Well, for us INTJs or general introverts at least.
    Hm, and unless you know all of my friends, you MIGHT find me at their homes sometimes. You should start to knock on every door and see if you can find me. Good luck.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    entp

work, library, school, swimming pool, nearest food court, nightclubs

and ya, if you see a whole buncha people sitting for some coffee or something and laughing their freakin asses off, id prolly be somewhere in there

if its pouring like a mofo, and theres a guy walking without an umbrella not caring about the water too much, thatd be me too

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    ... if its pouring like a mofo, and theres a guy walking without an umbrella not caring about the water too much, thatd be me too

Seconding this.

I can't say where I'm likely to be found because the answer is dependent on my interests (and these change ... they stay within a circle, but the circle is wide).

But no matter where I am, I can be spotted because I'm the friendly one strolling around, amused by little things that most people aren't noticing, and ignoring the things that don't matter.

Raining? *shrug* Ripped shirt? *shrug* Potential for embarrassment? *shrug*

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    Seconding this.

I can't say where I'm likely to be found because the answer is dependent on my interests (and these change ... they stay within a circle, but the circle is wide).

But no matter where I am, I can be spotted because I'm the friendly one strolling around, amused by little things that most people aren't noticing, and ignoring the things that don't matter.

Raining? *shrug* Ripped shirt? *shrug* Potential for embarrassment? *shrug*
    yeah...this entire weekend i was sporting jeans ripped right under the back pocket

it was pointed out to me...*shrug...what? it still does what jeans are suppose to

and it got to be a good story starter cuz i ripped the jeans scaling a fence

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

lol, and this is why I like you all. so, while im walking around in the rain, if i see someone else walking around in the rain who doesnt look like "oh, darn, now someone will think something bad of me" when i look at them, than thatll be you guys?

any other suggestions?
    how would an introverted (note: somewhat socially akward, likely to blurt strange things or speak very fast and then dodge away to hide) person catch the possitive attention of a rl NT? just ask weird-nerdy questions? cuz, Im actually really good at that.

and, sorry about the punctuation and capitalization, im on a computer in spain and so all the peripherial keys are in different places.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    if its pouring like a mofo, and theres a guy walking without an umbrella not caring about the water too much, thatd be me too
    Isn't that a man rule though?
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by briochick View Post
    lol, and this is why I like you all. so, while im walking around in the rain, if i see someone else walking around in the rain who doesnt look like "oh, darn, now someone will think something bad of me" when i look at them, than thatll be you guys?

any other suggestions?
    how would an introverted (note: somewhat socially akward, likely to blurt strange things or speak very fast and then dodge away to hide) person catch the possitive attention of a rl NT? just ask weird-nerdy questions? cuz, Im actually really good at that.

and, sorry about the punctuation and capitalization, im on a computer in spain and so all the peripherial keys are in different places.
    Typically, if you tend to be interested in what we're interested in, you can meet us by running us over with your car and we'd still be happy to talk to you about it.

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Isn't that a man rule though?
    are you saying im setting the man rules?

why thank you!