User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Truthfully, you would probably find an ENTP easier, and maybe also an ENTJ.

ENTJs will be at any store complaining about how long and inefficient the checkout line is while staring at their watch. ENTPs will be compulsively looking for things in their pockets and dropping their cell phones. INTPs seem like they spend an inordinate amount of time indoors playing video games, so better sign up for WoW. I can't say for sure about INTJs because I still believe that they are a myth like Big Foot or Medusa. I'm sure you can find them in some university lecture somewhere, if they do in fact exist. There or in an S&M dungeon.

The new Star Trek movie is coming out, right? Hang around the theater at midnight and look for the idiots in costume (me included...)
    Almost everyone I worked with at the video game studio was INTP or INTJ. I was like the only extravert.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

FigerPuppet

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    You can find me on Mars, counting down the days until the end of humanity.
    You're like a lazy Dr. Manhattan.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyMan View Post
    You're like a lazy Dr. Manhattan.
    But with a bigger dong .

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by briochick View Post
    Um, wouldn't I have to be young an successful to join a "Young and Successful" club? Just a thought. lol, I may try the car thing.
    Haven't you ever heard "fact it till you make it"? I assure you the ENTJs in the group aren't, they're just getting in the mindset for the greatness they're destine to achieve.

Lol, that bit about the billing might just be Ps because my brother (ESTP) and I also have similar problems. But, thank you for the pointers, I will definitely keep them in mind!
    Sorry to hear about your brother, I hope your family is doing alright with it.

Also, this may seem odd and maybe another ENTP can back me up on this but I was sadly sort of offended by your statement. Like the opposite of the secret joy I feel when somebody calls me an asshole. There is no king nor master of procrastination like the ENTP, we're known for our amazing feats of procrastination stemming from the mentality that we can talk ourselves out of any trouble we may find ourselves in!

So as odd as this sounds, please take your statement back as there's no way an ESTP has mastered not doing things to the degree the ENTP has and I think I speak for us all when I tell you it's an offensive and hurtful thing to say.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    Also, this may seem odd and maybe another ENTP can back me up on this but I was sadly sort of offended by your statement. Like the opposite of the secret joy I feel when somebody calls me an asshole. There is no king nor master of procrastination like the ENTP, we're known for our amazing feats of procrastination stemming from the mentality that we can talk ourselves out of any trouble we may find ourselves in!

So as odd as this sounds, please take your statement back as there's no way an ESTP has mastered not doing things to the degree the ENTP has and I think I speak for us all when I tell you it's an offensive and hurtful thing to say.
    Haha. Yeah, it's like spinning a bunch of plates. The moment you have it working okay you add more. Occasionally you break them all.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Haha. Yeah, it's like spinning a bunch of plates. The moment you have it working okay you add more. Occasionally you break them all.
    Totally agree, it's fun but often time taxing! Also, this is when we go to the store with the broken plates and get them to exchange them fully convinced there's no way it was in fact truly our fault the plates broke.

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    xNTJs - I don't know. Look for the people at the pound whose job it is to put the animals to sleep...
    Oh, Jeno, I think those poor folks are often ENFJs or even INFJs and a few enfps. They actually have a real hard time as folks are always like "I could never do your job..." yet often the same people who care enough to take of the homeless pets also are the ones who end up stuck with the back end task of having to have them put to sleep. It is a very harsh form of love, understanding the potential future the animals have...

(This message was brought to you by Fi)

OP: go to grad school in the sciences or math or philosophy. Hell, hang out in front of those buildings on a college campus. Book stores-especially independent ones,

MBTI
    ENTP

+1 for the best ever summary of ENTP life.

To find an ENTP, look for apparent distractedness, with a seething undercurrent of chronic, almost tragic ennui.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

As NT types are not as common as other types I've found that I've met very few in my life. I would like to change that. So, seeing that similar questions about other types have been posted elsewhere and I'm, well, me, I'll ask this: Where are the places that one would find people of the four different NT types and are there any markers that would allow one to identify them?
    For example, I know that one ( I've used this word too many times in this post, sorry) might find me in a park, or at a library/book store or mulling around the produce section of the grocery, and that I'm usually alone or with one other person.
    ENTP...under the covers of darkness...running covert night missions traversing hemispheres, executing missions....to return back by daybreak
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Almost everyone I worked with at the video game studio was INTP or INTJ. I was like the only extravert.
    curious... game studio? which one, if i may be so bold?
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes