User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

My roommates an INTJ and he spends most of his time dreaming about how once he is done his biomedical engineering degree he may eventually figure out how to asexually reproduce. You may be out of luck on that front.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Truthfully, you would probably find an ENTP easier, and maybe also an ENTJ.

ENTJs will be at any store complaining about how long and inefficient the checkout line is while staring at their watch. ENTPs will be compulsively looking for things in their pockets and dropping their cell phones. INTPs seem like they spend an inordinate amount of time indoors playing video games, so better sign up for WoW. I can't say for sure about INTJs because I still believe that they are a myth like Big Foot or Medusa. I'm sure you can find them in some university lecture somewhere, if they do in fact exist. There or in an S&M dungeon.

The new Star Trek movie is coming out, right? Hang around the theater at midnight and look for the idiots in costume (me included...)
    I've known two (maybe three) INTJs. While they're both really uptight, and the one was an accountant, they are/were also both really nice guys.
    "S&M dungeon" buwahahahaha!

I will be at that showing!...just...not in costume. But thanks for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by SpottingTrains View Post
    he spends most of his time dreaming about how once he is done his biomedical engineering degree he may eventually figure out how to asexually reproduce
    ...where's the fun in that???
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Often at my home, doing some technical & semi-creative work .. you'll find me online. I go to some technical expert forums, help and receive help. I also write irregularly in Wikipedia, and comment on news in the forum of my local newspaper.

You'll find me as the most vocal member in our MSCA/System administrator class, asking questions, giving answers, helping others, asking for help, discussing with other people outside class.

You'll find me arranging many of the social events with my friends. LAN party, walks in nature, picnic, movie nights, club nights, etc. If I'm outside my home, it's 95% chance for being something pre-arranged, except for doing some chores like shopping for food.

I go to the computer store quite often, browse some gadgets online.. I also carry a paper notebook with me, where I sketch some plans in the subway. I might sit on a cafeteria or a bench in a mall, writing and planning for quite some time. Sometimes I write in a bar, with a beer or two, whether it's a busy bar or not. Those are valuable moments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Where I can be found by Trin;

At my gym, not really wanting to interact with anyone.

Lazing about in a cafe with my laptop, willing to talk to anyone.

At a pub with a mate or two and drinks, willing to talk or if watching my footy team play, willing to talk about footy, if that's not your thing, willing to talk at half time, then stfu.

At a local live music venue getting into the vibe, willing to talk yell at anyone but prolly not going to hear you so sign language is best.

Something, something, sports, something.

Basically when I'm not home I'm anywhere that I can get into things that I'm passionate about.

Otherwise; dragged out to clubs with friends, people watching or hanging outside, willing and eager to talk to anyone who can bring intelligent conversation.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

If you want NTs in general take an lsats and hit on anybody there, chances are you found one. If you want INTXs sign up for the most lame engineering class you can at school and you will find you hit the jackpot. I would yell BINGO out loud but they will look at you funny for doing it. They would me as well but I wouldn't care, you would cause you wanna be liked I'm sure.

If you want ENTJs, no clue really, try to look for groups with titles like "Young and Successful", "Young professionals" and so on, join one and you'll be golden. You may also get a job selling any pretentious status symbol type car and hit on your customers.

If you want an ENTP, try getting a job for anyplace the does billing, local utilities is fine. Whenever you send off a past due bill there is a strong possibility you have an ENTP on your hands. Call, ask if he needs payment arrangements, if he tells you no, that he's got the money but forgot to pay or is waiting to the last moment, BINGO, you young lady have got yourself an ENTP!

Also, in contrast to the ENTJ, look for the guy that's equally smart yet lives like he's under-motivated and broke. You can also try to find people that took 6 years to get their BA because they kept changing majors.

MBTI
    INTP

I'm gonna copy Trin:

- At work.

- At home, either pottering around or surfing the internet.

- Briefly out and about doing errands.

- Occasionally at the pub or at someone else's house if I've been kicked into being vaguely sociable.

Also, FWIW, an INTP friend of mine reckons that backgammon clubs have a high proportion of NTs.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    If you want an ENTP, try getting a job for anyplace the does billing, local utilities is fine. Whenever you send off a past due bill there is a strong possibility you have an ENTP on your hands. Call, ask if he needs payment arrangements, if he tells you no, that he's got the money but forgot to pay or is waiting to the last moment, BINGO, you young lady have got yourself an ENTP!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    FWIW, an INTP friend of mine reckons that backgammon clubs have a high proportion of NTs.
    Backgammon clubs? Such a place exists that isn't occupied by over 60s? This intrigues me!

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Backgammon clubs? Such a place exists that isn't occupied by over 60s? This intrigues me!
    Well, see, I haven't actually gone myself yet, so I dunno a) if there are lots of NTs or b) whether they're all old codgers or not. I did get to the point of contacting the local club here and then RL went pear-shaped and I never went.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

"Also, in contrast to the ENTJ, look for the guy that's equally smart yet lives like he's under-motivated and broke."

I know one of those; Indicates ENTP or just P?
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari