User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    hey professor....

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!?????
    I think basically he said, you dont emit wisdom @enfp. And wisdom is the domain, behold, bold men claim, which dont know how to talk about emotions any way other (which absolutely doesnt describe what he meant)
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

hey professor....

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!?????
    It slips my mind. Care to go in circles and remind each other? Seriously though, i forgot most of the content but i do remember the atmosphere of the whole date in time very well. The atmosphere was quite meditative, if you will. I also memember that i gained alot of insight/advise from those threads i just seem to have missplaced the details. But yet, i should intuitively be able to fall back on my training Perhaps an INTP will leave premeditated hypnotic suggestions embedded in their advise.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm not sure but a horsestash may have been involved...could've been a rodeo of some kind...it was dusty...and the ne was ripe...could've caused the confusion..maybe it was laced...watch out for that shit....said the hidden intp.

or something.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Pragmatism will get you nowhere in the NT forums, my lady

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

i'm not sure but a horsestash may have been involved...could've been a rodeo of some kind...it was dusty...and the ne was ripe...could've caused the confusion..maybe it was laced...watch out for that shit....said the hidden intp.

or something.
    oh right. The details are comming clear now. It's most relaxing to reminisce on this fond memory. What are you talking about?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

exactly!

but...would you rather be confused or bored?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

INTP give the kind of advice I'm seeking. They examine all the parts, they are not too dedicated to any particular viewpoint, which makes them excellent advisors. Usually my talk with them ends up with be being refreshed of their ideas, and having to stop the flow of thoughts at one time, "thanks I got it, I made up my mind now"

edit: like with anyone, me included, no-one delivers 100%.. and neither do INTP. I still consider them the best for many kinds of problems. Their detachment of feelings doesn't make them as detached from the influence of feelings as they would have you believe - detachment gives a kind of characteristic distortion, compared to just having feelings and acknowledging them. But yes, they are one of the best advisors. No-one particular, or no one type has the undisputed #1 spot for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

exactly!

but...would you rather be confused or bored?
    try me

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

That friend I mentioned earlier -- I took her for sushi this evening, partly to replace some sushi her boyfriend didn't provide her the previous night, on her birthday. Over the course of a few hours we talked extensively and in some depth about her relationship problems. I mostly asked questions and pointed out similarities between things. At one point she began to take notes to some comments I just made off the cuff. When we parted, I think she took home a full plate of options. She was buzzing as I hadn't seen her.

That was splendid; it's not often I get to have such a straightforward, rational conversation with someone about a completely irrational subject.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    INTP give the kind of advice I'm seeking. They examine all the parts, they are not too dedicated to any particular viewpoint, which makes them excellent advisors. Usually my talk with them ends up with be being refreshed of their ideas, and having to stop the flow of thoughts at one time, "thanks I got it, I made up my mind now"

edit: like with anyone, me included, no-one delivers 100%.. and neither do INTP. I still consider them the best for many kinds of problems. Their detachment of feelings doesn't make them as detached from the influence of feelings as they would have you believe - detachment gives a kind of characteristic distortion, compared to just having feelings and acknowledging them. But yes, they are one of the best advisors. No-one particular, or no one type has the undisputed #1 spot for me.
    Absolutely agreed.