User Tag List

123 Last

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Default ENTJ, describe other types!

other NT:
    ENTP - damn intelligent, fun without demeaning themselves - hell, they're respectable folks! Creative as hell, they do most of the things we do without planning about it. It's a wonderful lifestyle to be an ENTP. Yet it isn't just a superior way of living compared to ENTJ; there's something they miss because of working contrary to the system and not planning enough. Hell, they're still respectable. Nothing less. My love goes to ENTP <3
    INTP - Compared to ENTP, I dislike their uninvolvement, not expressing .. they are very devoted to intelligence, which I value. I feel for them for being underachivers, often, sad.. which I understand.. I feel for that.. but, respectable detachment and independence.
    INTJ, my brother. Almost like me and my folks. You have devised your strategy to be one of less expressionistic. I can get you.

NF:
    INFP - beautiful thinker. How I'd wish to have you. Still.. what I don't tell you.. I'd wish you'd do something with it.
    ENFP - okay, if you don't let your ENFP-ness get you over exited about yourself, you're awesome. Possibly intelligent (if you don't dismiss it over popularity) and almost sensory in your behavior, you can be great. Too bad, you're even more egotistical than your ESFP sister, in a bad way. You're undoing your great characteristics in a serious way.
    ENFJ - We don't talk. I can get you. You're like the leader of the opposite faction. We visit each other's places now and then.. but, there's a great disparity. Still, there's respect for your strengths.
    INFJ - we meet every now and then, and your emotinally, deeply insightful ideas intrigue us. In my mind, you're the most understanding of the NF, extremely respectable in their view of the world.

SJ:
    ESTJ - I'm almost like you. I think you're a bit rude and uncompromising. It's possible that you base your work and your opinion on something humanistic, and I hope you do. Then again, you're something of a soulmate; others don't appreciate efficiency and effect just the way we do.
    ISTJ - bookkeeper. Sorry. But. Having met you, listened to you, you seem smart and hard. Rude. Rude like INTP, effective like ESTJ in delivering that rudeness. If all that rudeness only were correct or accurate, I'd dig you.
    ESFJ - I guess you want to look good, seem good, and you like the most common denominator in all the people. You don't like something only 80% of people like. You like something 95% of people like, and you make the last 5% keep their damned mouth shut. I can understand your strive for success; I want success too, but yours is a most simple way, something I can't approve.
    ISFJ - I've got no clue about you.

SP:
    ISTP - ok, so you like some technical subject, perhaps a view on life. Seems I've neglected you, but there's understanding with you. Still I wish there was more. Your fondness of solitude and lack of intuition distracts me. Still, somehow you're awfully good in being understanding, laid-back and not that difficult as an INTP, which I like.
    ESTP - a good friend. Yet, not someone I develop my life with. Hell, we can have fun.
    ISFP - uh. Fine dining, wine? feeling deeply about a pillow on the couch? Sorry, I've got bad vibes about you.
    ESFP - I looked for your type at my wild years. Yeah, you're the example of a dumb bimbo, but there's some real attractive quality to you I can't quite describe at the moment. Joy of life is strong with you. Go for it!

I was verbose, excuse me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    IsTP

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

Sniffles

Damnit, I was expecting a smart-ass remark about INFJs. I'm so disappointed. :steam:

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

*sends out good vibes*
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    INFP - beautiful thinker. How I'd wish to have you. Still.. what I don't tell you.. I'd wish you'd do something with it.
    I want you too. Does your comment here mean that you want us to dig deeper, to get to know you better? To get that sensitive side out?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

"Rude like INTP."

I love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I want you too. Does your comment here mean that you want us to dig deeper, to get to know you better? To get that sensitive side out?
    I have the sensitive side, I wish to share that and the experience of life with your type. But, we both have intellect, and insight about the world. That's what I've felt and wish to share with you and the experience of life. Seems hard or easy, depending on who come and go from my life
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    I have the sensitive side, I wish to share that and the experience of life with your type. But, we both have intellect, and insight about the world. That's what I've felt and wish to share with you and the experience of life. Seems hard or easy, depending on who come and go from my life
    Yeah, I agree with you. There is mutual attraction here (at least from me). It seems like I should know by now on this forum.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Yeah, I agree with you. There is mutual attraction here (at least from me). It seems like I should know by now on this forum.
    Ohh. One INFP girl I really like just announced on FB she's single again. Now, don't get me started

But no, really. I don't know what there is, but there's something allright.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ

Can we have other ENTJ describe other people, too? Go for it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]