User Tag List

First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    ISFJ - I've got no clue about you.
    The ones I have met always hide form the entj in terror, and talk about how mean he is. I wubbed my entj. He was the best (most hard core, tough, ass kicking, getting shit done ) leader ever.

The world needs more entjs.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    (S)He was the best (most hard core, tough, ass kicking, getting shit done ) leader ever.
    There. Fixed.

But enought about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    There. Fixed.

But enought about me.
    hahaha!!

I have known one male entj and two females. Oh the females are soooooo sexy and intereterestingly actually less ego bound and more productive organizationally than my ENTJ male.

He just was the big boss.

MBTI
    eNTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE

other NT:
    other ENTJs- awesome, duh. especially gordon ramsey. he runs his shit exactly the way i would. but ones i know personally.... we mostly clash as we're too similar unless its in a business situation or other type of situation where we're both working towards achieving the same goal.
    ENTP-I know where they come from and find them hilarious but usually their ways of expressing themselves make it hard for me to take them seriously.
    INTP- Again, I know where they come from and like them but their ways of going about achieving their goals or trying to make their presence known to the world usually come off as foolish to me.
    INTJ- Completely understand them as I'm more of an introverted ENTJ in a lot of aspects; appreciate how their minds work and the way they go about existing in the least fussiest manner.

NF:
    INFP- they're basically the ENTJ turned inside out. my best friend and the only boy I've ever really loved are both INFPs. We get each other and fit naturally; like yin and yang or.... sour cream and onions. But i often find that I need to bust their balls to get them going which is good cause we motivate them to strive harder and they help us become more...humane? Can talk about anything under the fucking sun with an INFP and make it an interesting and worthwhile conversation.
    ENFP- basically the same as the INFP in a lot of ways except when they get too into their moments of extrovertedness...then they usually need to be shot with some kind of tranquilizer.
    ENFJ - we kind of conflict in that we usually appear to occupy the same niches and serve the same purposes; I find that it's usually hard for us to communicate on a romantic level as we are going towards the same goals/end but with almost the opposite things driving us towards them. We basically live in parallel universes.
    INFJ - I guess INFJ females are cute but INFJ males really turn me off on the whole.

SJ:
    ESTJ -i think we complement one another. one of my best friends is an ESTJ; she thinks a lot of things i say and do are hilariously rude and innappropriate while I think the same about a lot of things she does. We're good at working together at problem solving, theorizing, and philosophizing as we both think up things and pick up where the other leaves off.
    ISTJ -I really like istj's. they usually accept us entj's just as we are even if they think we're insane or too much. they put up with our shit awesomely in their own dignified manner.
    ESFJ - I find them adorable and too diplomatic to criticize as they are usually just as driven as we are but go about pursuing goals in a more socially acceptable way. But when they get annoying, especially if you have one as a family member....shit, do they really get annoying enough to want to slap upside the head.
    ISFJ - you're usually weird as shit and i don't mind it one bit.

SP:
    ISTP - I usually find i dismiss most, if not all ISTP's i meet. They just seem so.... neutral to life. I probably don't even notice when i meet one.
    ESTP - usually find them hilarious in general.
    ISFP - I dont know... dismissably creepy?
    ESFP- i also find i dimiss most esfp's i meet, but for the exact opposite reason i tend me dismiss istp's....they're usually filled with and exert too much frivolity like a really colorful pinata in your face that you can't wait to bash in order to get the booty as quickly as possible. if that makes any sense.

"I have no need for good souls; an accomplice is what I want"--Sartre

psychic changes are born in your heart, entertain.

Blog

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow_Jem View Post
    ENFP- ( cut ) ... usually need to be shot with some kind of tranquilizer.

ESFP- ... they're usually filled with and exert too much frivolity like a really colorful pinata in your face that you can't wait to bash in order to get the booty as quickly as possible. if that makes any sense.
    Perfect sense.

Your complete list is interesting reading. Coming from another ENTJ, your list includes more pertinent observations of the type than type descriptions in general.. more pertinent for me, that is.

I haven't thought of ENFJ as going for the same goals, as much as going to the different goals with different methods. Then again, perhaps we both arrange social events in a similar fashion. Both want to improve the system, with a different bias for personal and impersonal considerations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Interesting thread. I've made an INTP version. Please don't flame. Please don't lock. Please don't sue!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

NT
    ENTJ - Other ENTJs either seem like very flawed and aggressive people, or very balanced and almost flawless human beings. Too bad that most ENTJs are heartless bastards who use their imagination and social skills to torture people at workplaces all over the world.

ENTP - Speaking of flaws... Sometimes ingenious, but you might very well end up like some drooling loonytoon because of your alcohol consumption. You kind of remind me of pirates. You are defiant, quirky, drink too much, get emotional and you could probably build a nuke with your pocket knife and a few rubber bands. Cool stuff.

INTJ - I respect your intelligence, but most of you should really get a heart and some morals to go with that big head of yours. Those of you that have developed actual feelings and empathy are some of the coolest people around.

INTP - Something I've noticed about you guys is that you write very well, even if it takes time, but your voices annoy the hell out of me, and you can't get shit done. On top of that you are also unreliable. But lovable. Once in a while, you actually say something really cool that will give me a headache for days while I try to figure it out. This is very much OK.

SJ
    ESTJ - Just stay the hell away from me, OK? I don't want your opinions, answers and trashtalk. You're way over your head in all your little details. It seems like you can't anticipate where anything is going, even if it's on a bloody railroad. I have honestly never connected with any of you, even though I have tried. I have nightmares about ESTJs.

ESFJ - I like you guys. Dependable, lovable, neat... But you should really acquire a sense of humor and some fluffy dreamy fantasies and abstract thinking capabilities.

ISFJ - Oh my... You guys are sweet. You remind me of tiger cubs, somehow.

ISTJ - I really do respect your ways. They are not mine, and personally, I do not think of them as optimal... But you do achieve. With a few beers in you... You can be pretty much OK

NF:
    ENFJ - Both of my best friends are ENFJs. As friends and "allies", I value ENFJs the most in real life. Dependable, hard but soft, sense of right and wrong, empathy, generally pretty good with logics so they can see where i'm coming from.

ENFP - You can be the most amusing and lovable of all the types. You can also be manipulative and very hurtful towards others. Besides that, you can also tend to be unreliable, if this is not something you have focused on fixing before.

INFP - Oh my god, you guys are cute Sometimes you are childish and naive, but I still love you... OK?

INFJ - You were built by another blueprint, and for another purpose than me, but still I feel a lot of kinship with INFJs. Talking to you is greatly rewarding. You are mysterious and hard to get to, but it is very much worth it. Romantically, this is the type that i'm into the most.

SP
    ESTP - If you would just get a haircut and... Err... Hell who am I kidding?

ESFP - If you would just get a haircut and... Err... Hell who am I kidding?

ISTP - I know several ISTPs, and I feel an immense respect for their knowledge. Some of them are great at teaching people, also, to my big surprise.

ISFP - I often clash with you guys, because of bad communication, but I have come to respect most of the ones that are somewhat close to me. Sometimes you guys are like ostriches. You stick your head into the ground and refuse to accept the truth.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    ISFP - I often clash with you guys, because of bad communication, but I have come to respect most of the ones that are somewhat close to me. Sometimes you guys are like ostriches. You stick your head into the ground and refuse to accept the truth.
    lalalala I can't hear you...
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    lalalala I can't hear you...
    Awww Snugglebunny

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    ENTP - Speaking of flaws... Sometimes ingenious, but you might very well end up like some drooling loonytoon because of your alcohol consumption. You kind of remind me of pirates. You are defiant, quirky, drink too much, get emotional and you could probably build a nuke with your pocket knife and a few rubber bands. Cool stuff.
    Though I am honoured, I dont think its appropiate to insult other entps because of me...
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]