User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Thread: INFP/ENTP?

I love infps, they are one of my favorite types.

dated 2 of them and i could really see it working

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

My relationship to INFPs:

You know the red button on your car starter/unlocker thing that sets off the alarm? My relationship to INFPs is like if I were to press that button, and run around my car dancing and screaming over the alarm, trying to shut it off before people thought that I was stealing my own car. Then having a police officer walk out from the cafe after watching my "musical performance" through the glass window and asking me to step away from the vehicle. I try to jerk my unlocker thing at the car to make the alarm stop, but the policeman thinks that I'm trying to jump at him, so he tackles me to the ground and pins my hands behind my back. Then a parade of children, government officials and seniors goes down the street. Then a group of zombies break loose in the crowd, turning the parade into MORE ZOMBIES OMGZORZ!!! THEN I HAVE TO SHUT MY CAR OFF BEFORE IT ATTRACTS THE ATTENTION OF THE ZOMBIES WHILE BEING PINNED BY THE AWESTRUCK COP!!!!

The rest of the story is a choose-your-own-ending, but I think it's a smooth summary. That being said, I'm still mighty tempted to push that red button
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Gamine View Post

You know the red button on your car starter/unlocker thing that sets off the alarm? My relationship to INFPs is like if I were to press that button, and run around my car dancing and screaming over the alarm, trying to shut it off before people thought that I was stealing my own car. Then having a police officer walk out from the cafe after watching my "musical performance" through the glass window and asking me to step away from the vehicle. I try to jerk my unlocker thing at the car to make the alarm stop, but the policeman thinks that I'm trying to jump at him, so he tackles me to the ground and pins my hands behind my back. Then a parade of children, government officials and seniors goes down the street. Then a group of zombies break loose in the crowd, turning the parade into MORE ZOMBIES OMGZORZ!!! THEN I HAVE TO SHUT MY CAR OFF BEFORE IT ATTRACTS THE ATTENTION OF THE ZOMBIES WHILE BEING PINNED BY THE AWESTRUCK COP!!!!

The rest of the story is a choose-your-own-ending, but I think it's a smooth summary. That being said, I'm still mighty tempted to push that red button
    Win.

MBTI
    ENTP

I have a good INFP friend. I adore her. But she's she. It would depend on the INFP...for me.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Gamine View Post

hehe. I struggle with an ENTP in my life. I adore the $#%@ out of him, but we grate on each other's nerves like no other.

I think I could marry an ENTP just for that reason. I seem to prefer a constant state of chaos. I don't think any other N type does that for me.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

ReflecTcelfeR

I find it amazing how we as instigators of antagonism are loved so wildly for the evil we produce. It makes me smile.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I find it amazing how we as instigators of antagonism are loved so wildly for the evil we produce. It makes me smile.
    There's a playfully evil Stewie inside every ENTP.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

ReflecTcelfeR

<---- this smile isn't wide enough to express how wide I have smiled.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Something tells me this thread would have been sim's favorite!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx6QliaetKk]INFP - the yellow ball of fluff, Katie[/youtube]

They tickle me so.....