User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Emo time

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default Emo time

I'm very sad right now. I don't really have anyone to talk to. I wish I could talk to my parents, but neither of them know how to listen without trying to control a situation, steering it to an outcome that comports with their own values. To me, that's more manipulation than listening.

I'm not just sad, but I'm also confused about my own feelings. I wish for once that I could see things clearly to avoid making a wrong decision, but alas, my fears and needs always pop up to distort a situation.

I'm not just confused, I'm upset because my honor has been insulted. The last time this happened, I was also very hurt.

I'm not ready to talk about it yet, but I thought, since you guys are kind of my friends, that this was the right thing to do.

Waaah.

Whats the problem dude?
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Awh, I'm sorry to hear that, edahn. It's hard to sympathize when I don't know the situations at hand, which is fine.
    I guess it's all apart of your development. You suceed in life, you're up. You make a mistake, or something happens, you plummit. You are depressed and confused, you're down. You learn, evolve, and move on. It's almost like a trial and error sequence. Up-down, up-down, up-down.

I know you're probably saying that this time is one of the worst downs, but let me tell you that when you finally get over it, you will be smarter, more stable, healthier, and happier than before.

I guess you can't mingle over events and devastations too long, that's what I've always thought. You get shitted on, you walk through it, and you're better than before. But it's easier said than done, I of all people understand.

I find myself getting down a lot, expecially lately, so I'm almost always in a semi-depressive mood these days. It's healthy, though..you're emotions are rejoycing, believe it or not. It builds you up.

So, that's all I can say for now, Edahn. A period of greif and confusion is always healthy, though. It will pay off, it's just a down, you'll be up again. Until then, I wish the best for you, and know that we're always here for you to talk.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

aww..edahn i'm sorry you feel bad and confused. am i right to assume it's about a girl?

and you feel very strongly about her but don't know what if anything you can do about it?

if so...i'd just like to say that sometimes you encounter someone so brilliant and cool that you just can't help the way you feel about them and not everyone gets to feel that way so when you do even if it's painful i say embrace it and allow yourself to feel it because life would be so very boring without being able to experience it and if it means that much to you do what you have to do...be straight up and honest and lay it all out and hope for the best because even if nothing comes from it at least you'd know you tried.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

If you want help then you're gonna have to tell us.

If you don't want to, then boo hoo, you're being vulnerable over the internet. No one cares otherwise, it's not a weakness to ask for help.

EDIT: Not being serious with this... I'm not that cruel. But tell us the problem, or tell us what you need support with.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post

If you don't want to, then boo hoo, you're being vulnerable over the internet. No one cares otherwise, it's not a weakness to ask for help.
    be nice to edahn or the cat goes out the window!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post

Shush, you intp!
    be nice to our friend.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah!! enfp high five!
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yeah!! enfp high five!

Yeah for ENFPs..and Edahn!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Im gonna have to agree. "Emo time" was right in the title, Black cat, there's no need for harsh words when you knew what you were reading. He's not asking for help, he's asking for support.

Edahn, we're here for you when you do find the breath for the situation.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge