• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Signs an INTP *dislikes* you.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Why bother with the markets when I can put money on predicting your behavior? Why do you think I tried to bait you?

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Is there a missing post between page six and this page?

Anyway, you'd hope I'm not in charge of something? I got shit done; I don't see what the deal is.

Vildechaya

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Most people who I DO like think that I don't because I don't spend time with them. The liked and the disliked get treated the same.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
If I'm in the company of people I like and dislike I get along until the latter leave then I just talk about them behind their back.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
I just act like they aren't there.

My best friend had a girlfriend that I hated. When I would talk to him with her there, I'd just act like he was the only one there. I could see her getting mad in my peripheral vision. People I completely hate don't need to be acknowledged because to me, I don't care about your existence if I hate you.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You aren't on my TypeC friends list.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I would just ignore them but if that doesn't work - which is frequently doesn't - I go Ti overboard and analyse everything they say out loud to show them why they are completely wrong, unintelligent and intellectually inferior to me. Of course they aren't always completely wrong, unintelligent and intellectually inferior (which is were Ne comes into play! :D ).In fact people who are I normally like cause their sort of cute and funny and refreshingly unlogical.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
you guys spend waaay too much time with xSxxs, hence the over inflated sense of self....get some N friends, they are a fucking hoot and theyll keep your ass in check

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
I just act like they aren't there.

My best friend had a girlfriend that I hated. When I would talk to him with her there, I'd just act like he was the only one there. I could see her getting mad in my peripheral vision. People I completely hate don't need to be acknowledged because to me, I don't care about your existence if I hate you.

You INTP's crack me the fuck up! While reeling through the possibilities of how to handle the situation, I would inevitably consider this one, but I would NEVER do it. I couldn't do it. Sometimes I handle a situation like an xNTP would just for the sheer adrenaline of doing so!

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You aren't on my TypeC friends list.

So... you dislike everyone in the world except for these 38 people?

...there's someone out there who dislikes me?

:shock:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I said it was a sign, not a judgment!

Ah, now I see why this thread is so flawed...

The next question needs to be "How do you tell when an INTP definitely dislikes you?" ;)

Aleph-One

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think the tread is flawed because we're talking about INTPs. If the thread was called "Signs an INTJ *dislikes* you" it would have lasted for about four posts -- not 8 pages.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
I think the tread is flawed because we're talking about INTPs. If the thread was called "Signs an INTJ *dislikes* you" it would have lasted for about four posts -- not 8 pages.

You've got a logic flaw. You say the thread is flawed because it's involving INTPs. The thread is titled "Signs an INTP *dislikes* you".

It isn't "Signs an INTJ *dislikes* you".

Therefore we can safely say that the thread we are involved in is in fact "not" flawed.

Take that smirky avatar man!

L

Lasting_Pain

This thread should have never been conceived. If an INTP does not like you, then he or she will not be seen by you. Simple as that. We don't dwell in the realm of showing our distaste for people, we just avoid you.

lachrymose_liar

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
One of my best friends is an INTP and if she dislikes you, she will simply ignore you. She won't be rude about it or give you the cold shoulder or anything, you just won't exist to her. Often, she's too preoccupied thinking about something else.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
One of my best friends is an INTP and if she dislikes you, she will simply ignore you. She won't be rude about it or give you the cold shoulder or anything, you just won't exist to her. Often, she's too preoccupied thinking about something else.

+1

Annabelle

MBTI Type
INTP
I avoid and ignore the person at all costs and then act exceptional polite when forced in an interaction, as for example a work situation. I might even be extra agreeable hoping to deal with the issue with the person so I do not have to deal with them again. If it is not work situation, I might tell them what I think, if they make me mad and I have calculated that it is safe to do this.