User Tag List

First 678

Results 71 to 80 of 80

  1. #71
    Senior Member Into It's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oom View Post
    I just act like they aren't there.

    My best friend had a girlfriend that I hated. When I would talk to him with her there, I'd just act like he was the only one there. I could see her getting mad in my peripheral vision. People I completely hate don't need to be acknowledged because to me, I don't care about your existence if I hate you.
    You INTP's crack me the fuck up! While reeling through the possibilities of how to handle the situation, I would inevitably consider this one, but I would NEVER do it. I couldn't do it. Sometimes I handle a situation like an xNTP would just for the sheer adrenaline of doing so!

  2. #72
    Tier 1 Member LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    You aren't on my TypeC friends list.
    So... you dislike everyone in the world except for these 38 people?

    ...there's someone out there who dislikes me?


  3. #73
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    So... you dislike everyone in the world except for these 38 people?

    ...there's someone out there who dislikes me?

    I said it was a sign, not a judgment!

  4. #74
    Tier 1 Member LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I said it was a sign, not a judgment!
    Ah, now I see why this thread is so flawed...

    The next question needs to be "How do you tell when an INTP definitely dislikes you?"

  5. #75
    Senior Member Aleph-One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    155

    Default

    I think the tread is flawed because we're talking about INTPs. If the thread was called "Signs an INTJ *dislikes* you" it would have lasted for about four posts -- not 8 pages.
    Aleph-One, you look like the kind of person who would spend his spare time building a giant robot to hold the government for ransom. -Some Guy on the Internet

  6. #76
    Your time is gonna come. Oom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-One View Post
    I think the tread is flawed because we're talking about INTPs. If the thread was called "Signs an INTJ *dislikes* you" it would have lasted for about four posts -- not 8 pages.
    You've got a logic flaw. You say the thread is flawed because it's involving INTPs. The thread is titled "Signs an INTP *dislikes* you".

    It isn't "Signs an INTJ *dislikes* you".

    Therefore we can safely say that the thread we are involved in is in fact "not" flawed.

    Take that smirky avatar man!

  7. #77
    Lasting_Pain
    Guest

    Default

    This thread should have never been conceived. If an INTP does not like you, then he or she will not be seen by you. Simple as that. We don't dwell in the realm of showing our distaste for people, we just avoid you.

  8. #78
    Junior Member lachrymose_liar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four
    Posts
    6

    Default

    One of my best friends is an INTP and if she dislikes you, she will simply ignore you. She won't be rude about it or give you the cold shoulder or anything, you just won't exist to her. Often, she's too preoccupied thinking about something else.

  9. #79
    Emerging Tallulah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    6,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lachrymose_liar View Post
    One of my best friends is an INTP and if she dislikes you, she will simply ignore you. She won't be rude about it or give you the cold shoulder or anything, you just won't exist to her. Often, she's too preoccupied thinking about something else.
    +1
    Something Witty

  10. #80
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I avoid and ignore the person at all costs and then act exceptional polite when forced in an interaction, as for example a work situation. I might even be extra agreeable hoping to deal with the issue with the person so I do not have to deal with them again. If it is not work situation, I might tell them what I think, if they make me mad and I have calculated that it is safe to do this.

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] First sign that you are an INTP: You are utterly brilliant but fucked up.
    By sonictard in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-01-2016, 12:31 PM
  2. [INTP] You know you're an INTP when...
    By Martoon in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:14 AM
  3. [ISFP] How to tell if an ISFP dislikes you?
    By antigone in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 01:04 PM
  4. [INTP] Signs an INTP *Likes* You
    By seeker22 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 10:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO