• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Signs an INTP *dislikes* you.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would say physically keeping away from someone, being coldly polite, making snarky passive aggressive comments are all signs. Giving them an icy stare and looking away from them a lot. I just try not to think about them but if I dislike them that much, it's hard not to... I beat about the bush if that person comes up in a conversation. Also, generally avoiding the person and not directly talk to them. If I do, I'm very curt with them. Then again, I'm awkward in generally so that one is a bit blurry.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTPs, I have found (actually, IXTP in general), are extremely simple individuals. They don't like you, they're gone.

If they are stuck with you however, prepare for some- either smartassery, or just pretending you don't exist. You are too trivial, too much of an eyesore, and an absolute blackhole for energy for them to deal with. The nicer ones can still be a bit civil, though. A bit.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a love hate relationship with many. They come when they need you, leave when they do not. Always off obsessing over something.

I dont think they hate as much get annoyed and driven to correct you.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
They accuse you of being in some kind of loop then get pissed and walk away when you tell them - That MBTI shit slaps.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Wow , we are fucking assholes .... I was learning about "estrangement"( silent treatment too) 'cause i'm very prone to do that ( Most Intp really ).
Actually i don't like to do that ... Geez thinking about emotions is so much ... i'm just gonna smash my piano to express that.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTPs, I have found (actually, IXTP in general), are extremely simple individuals. They don't like you, they're gone.

If they are stuck with you however, prepare for some- either smartassery, or just pretending you don't exist. You are too trivial, too much of an eyesore, and an absolute blackhole for energy for them to deal with. The nicer ones can still be a bit civil, though. A bit.

That just described me perfectly Lol. That's exactly how it works. Must be an NTP 5 thing

Jaguar

They shout, "NO YOU!!!!!" then quickly edit the post thinking you didn't see the original. :D

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
These all make me feel sad... :cry:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP 5s often withdraw and are quiet. And this often has absolutely nothing to do with you or how they feel about you. It's just who they are. If they actively avoid you, on the other hand... or if you incur a spiteful wrath of logic... that might mean something.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
INTP 5s often withdraw and are quiet. And this often has absolutely nothing to do with you or how they feel about you. It's just who they are. If they actively avoid you, on the other hand... or if you incur a spiteful wrath of logic... that might mean something.

You have alot of truth , Most people doesn't understand that having first Ti make you analize everything ... In school , in work , in the market even when talking with friend .Intp are thinking an idea and looking for different perspectives.

I think one of the easier test is ask them to solve a problem if they really like you they are gonna use all their knowledge to find the best possible solution in no time.
I guess this is one of the complaining againts intp that they prone to critize everything and being a smart ass ... Really i just do that for people who i feel something and try to find solution to their problems ... Of course we don't care about emotions and we can be stubborn in ours points ( but really which other type can think more scenarios than intp or entp in no time?).

There is alot of post about how intps act but really there just a few that can gasp the way we think ( or feel , we actually think our feeling before showing them ) of course we try our best to not show that.

Hell ... what am i talking about? I'm robot.