User Tag List

View Poll Results: INTJs which NT do you least like?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTJ

    10 37.04%
  • ENTJ

    3 11.11%
  • INTP

    5 18.52%
  • ENTP

    9 33.33%
First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 25

  1. #11
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ravana View Post
    just vote and get.....
    Why would I ?

    The question is pointless.

  2. #12
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Maybe I am wrong but I would not say that this stands. Especially since in many sitations INTPs are the only type that will actually understand what INTJ is actually saying. Also I am pretty sure that this can works the other way around.

    Which is because we can talk to each other but there is no pressure that you have to entertain the other side.


    But this question asks something that is complety individual/specific.
    So there is no real answer.
    I antagonize the INTJs I know a lot for some reason, I don't think they appreciate it, but I agree on the degree of mutual understanding.

  3. #13
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I antagonize the INTJs I know a lot for some reason, I don't think they appreciate it, but I agree on the degree of mutual understanding.
    To be honest I think that most INTJs don't have a problem with this.
    I mean where will we end up if we take peoples opinions personally.
    Since by definition we are not people that just fit in.

  4. #14
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    To be honest I think that most INTJs don't have a problem with this.
    I mean where will we end up if we take peoples opinions personally.
    Since by definition we are not people that just fit in.
    I don't think it's the not fitting in that bugs them, but having their long-kept values or principles threatened by logic, even if it's in a friendly way.

  5. #15
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Would be more fun to find out which is your favorite type
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  6. #16
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I don't think it's the not fitting in that bugs them, but having their long-kept values or principles threatened by logic, even if it's in a friendly way.
    Actually this is closed circle.
    In my case the both sides of your argument are one.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    I don't.

  8. #18
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Also there is a fact that the poll is probably incorrect/missleding. Since anyone can vote on it and get away with it.

  9. #19
    Senior Member 563 740's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    294

    Default

    You know you love my zany charm.
    Extremes: Need To Pursue

    I like my cars fast, my music loud, and my women even faster and louder!

  10. #20
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    Whichever type starts polls like this.


    Bad ravana, bad!

Similar Threads

  1. girls which mbti type do you like most sexualy?
    By chado in forum Intertype Relations
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-09-2017, 07:07 AM
  2. [INFP] Which mbti type do you get along most in real life?
    By Destiny in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-18-2015, 01:49 PM
  3. Which MBTI Type do you not get along with?
    By jixmixfix in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-06-2015, 03:40 AM
  4. [NT] NT's do you think like this?
    By INTP in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 09:48 PM
  5. [MBTItm] What type do you least like?
    By DigitalMethod in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 10:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO