• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTJ's disguised as ENTP's

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
you don't mean me do you? :huh:

Heh, no I am true blue ENTP I'm afraid... just had lots of ENTJ influence in my life. My user title refers to ENTJ-ish fantasies that I occasionally indulge in :alttongue:

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
you don't mean me do you? :huh:

Heh, no I am true blue ENTP I'm afraid... just had lots of ENTJ influence in my life. My user title refers to ENTJ-ish fantasies that I occasionally indulge in :alttongue:

yea yea sure *stormy ponderous look*
i hope the guilt eats you alive!

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I have an ENTJ friend who tries to act ENTP, but he always ends up doing something completely uncool. I'll never forget that at my old school dances he looked like he was getting pushed around randomly by invisible people.

sculpting

I have an ENTJ friend who tries to act ENTP, but he always ends up doing something completely uncool. I'll never forget that at my old school dances he looked like he was getting pushed around randomly by invisible people.

Ohhhh, the worst dancer I have ever seen was an ENTJ. He was a retired army lt. who was our VP of RnD. The man could single handedly take on an anybody and I utterly adored his leadership and him as a person.

But when he danced..... it was so terribly wrong.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Actually, one way I know I'm not an ENTJ is because the ENTJ's almost always say things that, when I hear them, I think "that's what I SHOULD have said", but I didn't because I was too impulsive and didn't take the time to think of the best (strategically speaking) answer. But all the same, what I did say was witty :D

nanook

a scream in a vortex

before during disguise
2009-04-25_012622.jpg

after disguise

disguised...
2009-04-25_012907.jpg

after disguise

i am sure you will disagree with my selections, but i don't care, unless you post better pictures of ENTJ (disguised as anything...)

Shelovesyoumaybe

MBTI Type
INFP
AHH!
This is totally and completely my mom. She took the test, tested 100% ENTJ, read the descriptions and refuses to believe that it's her. Soo, she took it again, and fibbed on the questions a bit (in my opinion) and got a faint ENTP.

I don't believe it *shifty eyes* She's an ENTJ who wants to be an ENTP.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
i am sure you will disagree with my selections, but i don't care, unless you post better pictures of ENTJ (disguised as anything...)

Here's an ENTJ disguised as a Siberian Husky.

Siberian-Husky300x450.jpg

I hope the husky wee-wee doesn't blind you nanook.

lifeintechnicolor

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Don't know any, but my xSTJ friend acts wannabe ENTP-ish when she's stressed.
*shrug*

maliafee

*shakes head wildly* :devil:

before during disguise
2009-04-25_012622.jpg

after disguise

disguised...
2009-04-25_012907.jpg

after disguise

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Don't know any, but my xSTJ friend acts wannabe ENTP-ish when she's stressed.
*shrug*

Figures - when we're stressed, most of us start giving free rein to our inferior functions. Me, I've got sorta dual inferior functions of Si and Fi, so when I'm stressed I get a) really pedantic and inflexible and b) really touchy and over sensitive! Yeah, I bet you're just DYING to meet me eh? :laugh:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Here's an ENTJ disguised as a tomato!
tomato.png

See? He's sweating..he knows we're on to him.

But in all honesty, I do know one person like this. He tries to pretend he's laid back, but you can tell he's uncomfortable. He says he doesn't care when things come up, as a way of sounding casual, but it just sounds stupid. He really is an ENTJ, though..he's really bossy, yet he thinks he's more flowing...

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
Nope I'm definitely an ENTJ I probably act moreso when I'm stressed because
I need that ENTJ sense of intellectual centeredness and emotional self-control
more to keep my cool with situations and get things done and brought back
down to earth. I'm gifted at masking stress. Its how you survive not being
able to find another job being stuck doing things that patronize your skills and abilities and there for feels like the equivellant of being forced to watch
Barney and Baby Bop or being stuck with people that give you a hard time ov-
er little stuff but never raise an eyebrow to what the other people in the ro-
om do like they're idiots and can't pick up on that they were pretending not to
have been talking about something. When I'm really wanting to mask feeling
stressed or like things in my universe have shifted sometimes I can act ESTP
or ESFP everything is just sunshine and butterflies and I become miss thrill/pa
rty seeker, do things like shop a lot (even though sometimes I don't end up
really buying much of anything because I know reckless spending isn't healthy) and get into up for anything and everything mode. But luckily I have
a good sense of what things are that I normally wouldn't do and don't even
end up having the idea of suddenly giving into pressure enter my thoughts.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
dude in my class whose a CRAZY procrastinator...i figured him a xxxP but he tested ENTJ

then i relized that hes J because he likes to do certain things a certain way...at times, he comes across very strong (to the point of the other person is taken aback and doubting my entj bud's 'friendliness')

its the outlook in life that makes you P or J...those questions on the type tests only test indicators of P/Jness and not your attitude towards life