• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTJ & ENTJ represented in a visual comparison

maliafee

brothers.jpg

These are (two of) my brothers. One is INTJ, one is ENTJ. Which is which?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
entj on the left

Priori

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
The INTJ is in the white shirt.

My reasoning is because the one in the white shirt has a more closed body language and the on in the black a more open body language.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the eyes
seeing into the soul or looking at an object

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm with Thursday. The one on the left seems more relaxed and bored; where as the one on the right looks like wheels in the back of his head are turning.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
tough

idk, in pictures my entj friend makes the same face. lol
im gonna go with the black shirt is the entj cuz he wants to take over the world too

also he's more open to the picture
whereas the other is being more closed...looks like he didnt wanna take the picture so he's just 'there' cuz he has to be.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
The obvious answer seems to be the guy with the cat is an ENTJ due to "open" body language, but then again, the guy on the left seems beefier, and ENTJs tend to be a lot more into sports than INTJs.

So here is my assessment:

The guy with the cat is an ENTJ unless, it was his idea to set up the picture in the first place (as opposed to it being a spanteneous family photo and that is the reason why he appears more assertive)... or he is gay; in those cases the guy with the cat is an INTJ.

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
whiteshirt has an interesting top of head
an entj would never go around looking like that! :D

Provoker

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Interesting. Intuitively, INTJ on left. INTJs have an intense/piercing/serious look. The other person has his eyes glazed over like George Bush, I doubt he's the INTJ. Moreover, of the INTJs who like pets, many tend to be fond of cats but that is usually to provide them with compansionship that others ostensibly cannot. Yet this person has both the cat and his arm around the other, which lends itself to 'openness' and extraversion. Additionally, the person on the left has his hand to his chin, which suggests he's thinking about something other than what is going on in the picture which lends itself to intraversion.

maliafee

Our left, or their left?

Btw, I'm finding these guesses entertaining. If at least three people tell me to, I will give you the answer, but for now I'm enjoying the guessing game.

maliafee

Here's another picture of the same two brothers (same arrangement as the first):

DannyandJohn.jpg

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Our left, or their left?

Btw, I'm finding these guesses entertaining. If at least three people tell me to, I will give you the answer, but for now I'm enjoying the guessing game.

Well, I go by three different names:

Edgar
Tsar Bomba, and
Señor Edgardo, the Master of Karaoke, and the Lord of Horizontal Hula.

So if I ask you on behalf of all my pseudonyms, that should be sufficient, right?

Qre:us

ENTJ on the left (white shirt), INTJ on the right (black shirt).

#1st request: could we get the answer? :D

(second pic: so cute, the "ENTJ" has the same hairstyle as he had as a baby!)

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
i think its funny how the t's and f's think differently

request 2! i wanna knowww alreadyyy :x

maliafee

i think its funny how the t's and f's think differently

Uh huh, but out of curiosity, what way do you mean in this case? :)

request 2! i wanna knowww alreadyyy :x[/QUOTE]

Haha, it's coming (you're actually 3rd if you include Edgar, and I do)...

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
Uh huh, but out of curiosity, what way do you mean in this case? :)

well for the exception of provoked, all the f's seem to agree with one another [intj is black shirt, entj is black shirt], and the t's seem to agree with one another and the opposite of the f's..

maliafee

Beefy guy with the white shirt: ENTJ
Austere guy with piercing look: INTJ

They got a long (mostly) great growing up, and are 7 years apart (INTJ is older).

The INTJ being the older brother may explain the open posture, arm around the ENTJ younger brother (besides, it could be that my INFJ mom suggested the INTJ put his arm around the ENTJ).

Also, we were brought up with lots of cats and other animals and we love them (to respond to the assumption that the INTJ wouldn't have a cat on his shoulders). I would say my INTJ brother is much cooler towards them than the rest of us but he still really likes them as well as other animals. Thus my mom's cat on his shoulders.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I picture an ISFP female having to grow up with 2 NTJ brothers and my heart goes out to you. :)