• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTJ & ENTJ represented in a visual comparison

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Most of the girls I've dated had only younger brothers. The ones who had older brothers never let me meet their families.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I have two older brothers. And the scars. They are both S though. Oldest is I and second oldest is E.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, that was really just one pose, once. It's hard to tell the overall of a person from one photo.

But if you give a photo and ask a question it's practically like giving Ni/Te a full course meal. ;)

maliafee

To me, who the cat chose to perch on was the giveaway.

Interesting. She (Scooty the IN?J cat) loves men and the ENTJ is the only person who can effectively manipulate her to do things. But because he tries to get her to do things (sit on his lap, etc.) she's started to avoid him. The INTJ completely allows animals to do whatever they want with zero influence, and they still come to him.

How come you suspected INTJ for the person chosen by the cat?

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Malia, two things:

1) I am an ENTJ and have had that experience with a few cats who initially were OK with me and then moved to avoidance after I tried to make them do stuff they didn't want to do (sit in my lap, allow me to carry them around in my arms etc.)

2) I deeply approve of ENTJ brother's beefiness + white t-shirt combination

maliafee

Malia, two things:

1) I am an ENTJ and have had that experience with a few cats who initially were OK with me and then moved to avoidance after I tried to make them do stuff they didn't want to do (sit in my lap, allow me to carry them around in my arms etc.)

Wow, I didn't know that was type-related! Perhaps it is. :D

2) I deeply approve of ENTJ brother's beefiness + white t-shirt combination

He's a cutie pie.

Because cats love INTJs.

Why?

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ

Oh well you're quite the intellectual (pun intended.. from the other thread.. yeah, nevermind. :doh:)

I don't know... ask a comparative biologist/psychologist or something? They just have similar auras, behaviors and the like. It's just a commonly accepted fact that INTJs usually love cats and cats usually have a fondness for INTJs (although that's not always true of course). That also seems to be true with a lot of INFPs for some reason. Not sure about that one though.

IE, no one knows why, hah.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh well you're quite the intellectual (pun intended.. from the other thread.. yeah, nevermind. :doh:)

I don't know... ask a comparative biologist/psychologist or something? They just have similar auras, behaviors and the like. It's just a commonly accepted fact that INTJs usually love cats and cats usually have a fondness for INTJs (although that's not always true of course). That also seems to be true with a lot of INFPs for some reason. Not sure about that one though.

IE, no one knows why, hah.

We're not cats!

... :ninja: :peepwall:

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
Because cats love INTJs.

austin5lm0.jpg

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Without reading any comments,

In regards to your picture of your two brothers,

ENTJ on the left because he is more expressive by his body language. I can read him like a book.

INTJ on the right because he looks more observant, as it reflecting more in the setting. He's in the background a little more, and appears more plain, giving him more of a secrative vibe, if my vibe-sensors are correct.

maliafee

Without reading any comments,

In regards to your picture of your two brothers,

ENTJ on the left because he is more expressive by his body language. I can read him like a book.

INTJ on the right because he looks more observant, as it reflecting more in the setting. He's in the background a little more, and appears more plain, giving him more of a secrative vibe, if my vibe-sensors are correct.

When you say "right" and "left", are you talking about YOUR right and left, or the right and left of the subjects of the photo?

maliafee

Nah,
It just seems like INTJs and INFPs have an equal love of cats, the majority at least. And cats seem to like both as well.

But my WHOLE family is bananas for cats:

ISFP dad
INFJ mom
ENFJ half brother
ESTP brother
INTJ brother
ISFP (me)
ENTJ brother

And my ISFJ boyfriend also loves them.

For the record, I've never seen animals flock to any type like an ENFP. Time and again.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I was just addressing the subject of INTJs and INFPs though, since you asked after all.
'Course all types can love animals. :)

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Nah you're 'logic' was fine, I wasn't addressing it. ;)
My main purpose for that post was just to defend myself, trying to not look like a idiot who generalizes that "INTJs and INFPs are the only ones who love cats." :blush:

Besides you can't fail, it's your thread. (Cat, thread, hah, oh I kill myself... :doh:)

maliafee

Nah you're 'logic' was fine, I wasn't addressing it. ;)
My main purpose for that post was just to defend myself, trying to not look like a idiot who generalizes that "INTJs and INFPs are the only ones who love cats." :blush:

Besides you can't fail, it's your thread. (Cat, thread, hah, oh I kill myself... :doh:)

Haha...
:yes: