• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTJ & ENTJ represented in a visual comparison

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Heehee... Are my brothers that big and scary? :p My oldest brother is ENFJ and he is 6'1", then ESTP (6'3"), then INTJ (6'5"), then ENTJ (6'4"). And they all vow to protect/avenge me in the case of anyone doing me personal harm (except the INTJ... but he doesn't have to vow it because he protected me all through grade school from a mean dog so I know that he would if I needed his help). I used to think the ESTP would be the scariest to face, but now that my little ENTJ brother has grown up, he would definitely be scariest. :smile:

Have you seen my profile? I have bulges where it should be flat, and twigs where there should be bulges... :doh:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha, I love that description.

But awww... I bet it's not as bad as all that.

No, not really. It could be worse, but on a frame that's between ectomorphic and mezomorphic the weight distrobution looks and feels weird to me. I do, however, know that if I would just get more active I could turn it around in weeks to just the bean pole look again; it's that lack of motivation right now that keeps me feeling funny.

maliafee

No, not really. It could be worse, but on a frame that's between ectomorphic and mezomorphic the weight distrobution looks and feels weird to me. I do, however, know that if I would just get more active I could turn it around in weeks to just the bean pole look again; it's that lack of motivation right now that keeps me feeling funny.

I have the same problem. I gained weight last year due to an upping of antidepressants (40 pounds in a few months AHHH) but have only got 15 of those pounds off so far. I will run for five days straight and then get sick of the monotony. I will diet for two weeks and then I can't resist my old ways of cooking and eating everything delicious. But I figure since I'm exercising a lot MORE in general, and eating better in general, it should all slowly melt away...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i say entj left intj right

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have the same problem. I gained weight last year due to an upping of antidepressants (40 pounds in a few months AHHH) but have only got 15 of those pounds off so far. I will run for five days straight and then get sick of the monotony. I will diet for two weeks and then I can't resist my old ways of cooking and eating everything delicious. But I figure since I'm exercising a lot MORE in general, and eating better in general, it should all slowly melt away...

My only excuse is that my bike is so difficult to pull out of storage and put back in...

R

Riva

both the guys are ENTJs.

the cat is the INTJ. look how evil he looks..

ps -i thought the guy on the left is INTJ. darn i lost.

maliafee

both the guys are ENTJs.

the cat is the INTJ. look how evil he looks..

ps -i thought the guy on the left is INTJ. darn i lost.

Haha... the cat is probably INFJ. But I guess INTJ is possible for her... hmm...

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
I was going to guess ENTJ = white shirt but now that just looks like I was copying malia's answer, damnit.

My reasons - the guy in the white shirt looks like he's impatient, wants to make things happen (kinda like the ENTJ manager at my work, very similar body language). He also looks more extraverted. The guy in the black shirt looks more introverted, more self contained and has an air of being an observer.

Erudur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Aw thanks. Trying, at times. I have pretty good memories though and I loved it, mostly... my INTJ brother was my intellectual guide and my ENTJ lil brother was my baby, that's all I knew... no wonder he used to punch me when he got mad when we were little (grew out of that), and didn't like all my hugs and kisses as a teen. Hehe... I had no idea. Neither of these guys likes my big hugs or for me to kiss on the lips hello after not seeing them in a while (I just don't do it!!!), but my ESTP brother and parents don't mind a bit!

Sounds like you three have a close connection to the birth order theory of this guy:

Birth Order Plus - Intro to Birth Order

V

violaine

Heehee... Are my brothers that big and scary? :p My oldest brother is ENFJ and he is 6'1", then ESTP (6'3"), then INTJ (6'5"), then ENTJ (6'4"). And they all vow to protect/avenge me in the case of anyone doing me personal harm (except the INTJ... but he doesn't have to vow it because he protected me all through grade school from a mean dog so I know that he would if I needed his help). I used to think the ESTP would be the scariest to face, but now that my little ENTJ brother has grown up, he would definitely be scariest. :smile:

Hehe, good gawd, dating you must have been intimidating for the boys when you were growing up! (I only have one brother and that was nightmare enough.) Your family pics are rather heartwarming I must say...

On topic, I guessed right!!

maliafee

Hehe, good gawd, dating you must have been intimidating for the boys when you were growing up! (I only have one brother and that was nightmare enough.) Your family pics are rather heartwarming I must say...

On topic, I guessed right!!

Good for you for guessing right. :D I would have thought my lil brother's beefy build would be a dead give away for ENTJ but that does seem unfairly biased (after all, my INTJ brother is really muscly, too, just leaner).

I didn't really date growing up until I was 18 because I was raised really religiously and felt ashamed of my own sexuality until later... :(

But yeah, as soon as I started dating and stuff, I got the assurances from the brothers (aka threats)... :p Even recently, after meeting my new ISFJ boyfriend, my ESTP brother said a rather "interesting" goodbye to my sweetie by telling him (after their first meeting) that if he (ISFJ) ever hurt a hair on my head then he would live to regret it. Said ESTP called later to apologize, as even he realized he was being rash and over the top.

!!!

V

violaine

^Aww. I was similarly restrained. :/ (Though I am ok with it... on the plus side it does make the 20s fun at least *shrug*. Definitely not jaded yet! ;) )

I seriously can't imagine what four brothers would be like. :laugh: It's nice to know they have your back. I know some people might find that over the top, but I think it's kind of sweet.

maliafee

^Aww. I was similarly restrained. :/ (Though I am ok with it... on the plus side it does make the 20s fun at least *shrug*. Definitely not jaded yet! ;) )

I seriously can't imagine what four brothers would be like. :laugh: It's nice to know they have your back. I know some people might find that over the top, but I think it's kind of sweet.

I don't care either way. My teen years are a blur. If I remember my youth I always think about the fun I had with my brothers as a little kid. It's not like that's what I try to think about, that's my mind's selective choice. I can barely remember the bad stuff except in a very distant kind of way...

But yeah, our time still came to leave our innocent selves behind. :D

As far as it being sweet to have four brothers, thank you -- I totally agree. I LOVE it.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
That's interesting. With me and my ENTJ friend his posture is usually more structured than mine. I guess it's just how INTJs might develop differently that accounts for that difference.

maliafee

That's interesting. With me and my ENTJ friend his posture is usually more structured than mine. I guess it's just how INTJs might develop differently that accounts for that difference.

Well, that was really just one pose, once. It's hard to tell the overall of a person from one photo.