User Tag List

First 678

Results 71 to 79 of 79

  1. #71
    Senior Member norepinephrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    Because cats love INTJs.
    Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    Why?

  2. #72
    Senior Member Nonsensical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    4,010

    Default

    Without reading any comments,

    In regards to your picture of your two brothers,

    ENTJ on the left because he is more expressive by his body language. I can read him like a book.

    INTJ on the right because he looks more observant, as it reflecting more in the setting. He's in the background a little more, and appears more plain, giving him more of a secrative vibe, if my vibe-sensors are correct.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

  3. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Without reading any comments,

    In regards to your picture of your two brothers,

    ENTJ on the left because he is more expressive by his body language. I can read him like a book.

    INTJ on the right because he looks more observant, as it reflecting more in the setting. He's in the background a little more, and appears more plain, giving him more of a secrative vibe, if my vibe-sensors are correct.
    When you say "right" and "left", are you talking about YOUR right and left, or the right and left of the subjects of the photo?

  4. #74
    Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    We're not cats!

    ...
    Nah,
    It just seems like INTJs and INFPs have an equal love of cats, the majority at least. And cats seem to like both as well.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

  5. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    Nah,
    It just seems like INTJs and INFPs have an equal love of cats, the majority at least. And cats seem to like both as well.
    But my WHOLE family is bananas for cats:

    ISFP dad
    INFJ mom
    ENFJ half brother
    ESTP brother
    INTJ brother
    ISFP (me)
    ENTJ brother

    And my ISFJ boyfriend also loves them.

    For the record, I've never seen animals flock to any type like an ENFP. Time and again.

  6. #76
    Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    970

    Default

    I was just addressing the subject of INTJs and INFPs though, since you asked after all.
    'Course all types can love animals.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

  7. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    I was just addressing the subject of INTJs and INFPs though, since you asked after all.
    'Course all types can love animals.
    Haha yes. Do you love how I don't follow logic?! I always feel like I fail INTJs...

  8. #78
    Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Nah you're 'logic' was fine, I wasn't addressing it.
    My main purpose for that post was just to defend myself, trying to not look like a idiot who generalizes that "INTJs and INFPs are the only ones who love cats."

    Besides you can't fail, it's your thread. (Cat, thread, hah, oh I kill myself... )
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

  9. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    Nah you're 'logic' was fine, I wasn't addressing it.
    My main purpose for that post was just to defend myself, trying to not look like a idiot who generalizes that "INTJs and INFPs are the only ones who love cats."

    Besides you can't fail, it's your thread. (Cat, thread, hah, oh I kill myself... )
    Haha...

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] An INTJ with ENTJ-ish tendencies.
    By BrainySchmuck in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-07-2016, 07:33 AM
  2. [INTJ] An INTJ I know is in an Ni-Fi loop--can I help?
    By SubtleFighter in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-25-2013, 01:48 PM
  3. [INTJ] Any INTJs work or study in either of these fields, and what do you think of them?
    By TexasChaos in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 09:03 AM
  4. [NT] What's the best way of deciding between INTJ and ENTJ?
    By Ezra in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 07:44 AM
  5. [MBTItm] ISFJ & ESFJ represented in a visual comparison
    By maliafee in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 12:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO