User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTP

I was going to guess ENTJ = white shirt but now that just looks like I was copying malia's answer, damnit.

My reasons - the guy in the white shirt looks like he's impatient, wants to make things happen (kinda like the ENTJ manager at my work, very similar body language). He also looks more extraverted. The guy in the black shirt looks more introverted, more self contained and has an air of being an observer.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    Aw thanks. Trying, at times. I have pretty good memories though and I loved it, mostly... my INTJ brother was my intellectual guide and my ENTJ lil brother was my baby, that's all I knew... no wonder he used to punch me when he got mad when we were little (grew out of that), and didn't like all my hugs and kisses as a teen. Hehe... I had no idea. Neither of these guys likes my big hugs or for me to kiss on the lips hello after not seeing them in a while (I just don't do it!!!), but my ESTP brother and parents don't mind a bit!
    Sounds like you three have a close connection to the birth order theory of this guy:

Birth Order Plus - Intro to Birth Order

Quote Originally Posted by Erudur View Post
    Sounds like you three have a close connection to the birth order theory of this guy:

What happens when there are more siblings?

The lineup goes: ENFJ (eldest brother), ESTP (second eldest), INTJ (older than me), ISFP (me), ENTJ (youngest brother)

Quote Originally Posted by Erudur View Post

Just read the birth order personalities, and I hate to say it but this doesn't really strike a chord.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    Heehee... Are my brothers that big and scary? :P My oldest brother is ENFJ and he is 6'1", then ESTP (6'3"), then INTJ (6'5"), then ENTJ (6'4"). And they all vow to protect/avenge me in the case of anyone doing me personal harm (except the INTJ... but he doesn't have to vow it because he protected me all through grade school from a mean dog so I know that he would if I needed his help). I used to think the ESTP would be the scariest to face, but now that my little ENTJ brother has grown up, he would definitely be scariest.
    Hehe, good gawd, dating you must have been intimidating for the boys when you were growing up! (I only have one brother and that was nightmare enough.) Your family pics are rather heartwarming I must say...

On topic, I guessed right!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    Hehe, good gawd, dating you must have been intimidating for the boys when you were growing up! (I only have one brother and that was nightmare enough.) Your family pics are rather heartwarming I must say...

On topic, I guessed right!!
    Good for you for guessing right. I would have thought my lil brother's beefy build would be a dead give away for ENTJ but that does seem unfairly biased (after all, my INTJ brother is really muscly, too, just leaner).

I didn't really date growing up until I was 18 because I was raised really religiously and felt ashamed of my own sexuality until later...

But yeah, as soon as I started dating and stuff, I got the assurances from the brothers (aka threats)... :P Even recently, after meeting my new ISFJ boyfriend, my ESTP brother said a rather "interesting" goodbye to my sweetie by telling him (after their first meeting) that if he (ISFJ) ever hurt a hair on my head then he would live to regret it. Said ESTP called later to apologize, as even he realized he was being rash and over the top.

!!!

violaine

^Aww. I was similarly restrained. :/ (Though I am ok with it... on the plus side it does make the 20s fun at least *shrug*. Definitely not jaded yet! )

I seriously can't imagine what four brothers would be like. It's nice to know they have your back. I know some people might find that over the top, but I think it's kind of sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    ^Aww. I was similarly restrained. :/ (Though I am ok with it... on the plus side it does make the 20s fun at least *shrug*. Definitely not jaded yet! )

I seriously can't imagine what four brothers would be like. It's nice to know they have your back. I know some people might find that over the top, but I think it's kind of sweet.
    I don't care either way. My teen years are a blur. If I remember my youth I always think about the fun I had with my brothers as a little kid. It's not like that's what I try to think about, that's my mind's selective choice. I can barely remember the bad stuff except in a very distant kind of way...

But yeah, our time still came to leave our innocent selves behind.

As far as it being sweet to have four brothers, thank you -- I totally agree. I LOVE it.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

That's interesting. With me and my ENTJ friend his posture is usually more structured than mine. I guess it's just how INTJs might develop differently that accounts for that difference.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    That's interesting. With me and my ENTJ friend his posture is usually more structured than mine. I guess it's just how INTJs might develop differently that accounts for that difference.
    Well, that was really just one pose, once. It's hard to tell the overall of a person from one photo.