User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    i think its funny how the t's and f's think differently
    HA! T *and* I got it right!

It's in the eyes, Intuition looks at you with much more intensity than any other function, my own 'theory'.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I picture an ISFP female having to grow up with 2 NTJ brothers and my heart goes out to you.
    Aw thanks. Trying, at times. I have pretty good memories though and I loved it, mostly... my INTJ brother was my intellectual guide and my ENTJ lil brother was my baby, that's all I knew... no wonder he used to punch me when he got mad when we were little (grew out of that), and didn't like all my hugs and kisses as a teen. Hehe... I had no idea. Neither of these guys likes my big hugs or for me to kiss on the lips hello after not seeing them in a while (I just don't do it!!!), but my ESTP brother and parents don't mind a bit!

MBTI
    ENTP

what?! i lost?! no it cant be

wellll..i was going to say that first but i started to think too much into it. :steam:
    whatever! i demand a rematch.
    She talks pretty but says mean things

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    what?! i lost?! no it cant be

wellll..i was going to say that first but i started to think too much into it. :steam:
    whatever! i demand a rematch.
    Haha... oh dear. How can that perfect situation be recreated (siblings with the same parents whose main difference is extroversion vs. introversion)?

I'm trying to think... ACTUALLY...

GOT IT!!!

NEW THREAD TIME!!! LOOK FOR IT!!!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    Aw thanks. Trying, at times. I have pretty good memories though and I loved it, mostly... my INTJ brother was my intellectual guide and my ENTJ lil brother was my baby, that's all I knew... no wonder he used to punch me when he got mad when we were little (grew out of that), and didn't like all my hugs and kisses as a teen. Hehe... I had no idea. Neither of these guys likes my big hugs or for me to kiss on the lips hello after not seeing them in a while (I just don't do it!!!), but my ESTP brother and parents don't mind a bit!

even worse! The only F in a household of T's??
    wowee wow. Most of my relatives are FP's.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ

(to respond to the assumption that the INTJ wouldn't have a cat on his shoulders).
    How you derived that I made that assumption is beyond me. If anything, I said that INTJs are likely to have a thing for cats but because in addition to this his arm around the other, this lends itself to openness and extraversion.

Then again, I was going to point out that it is not uncommon for me to look very extraverted in pictures. So we are making the assumption in analyzing this we can infer depth based on the surface. As a result, there is lots of room for variation.

MBTI
    INTJ

You know after reading this, something has occurred to me. From your previous posts you seem to be an ISFP who gets along well with NTJs, and the way you structure your arguments and view things tend to be NTJ-ish.

I am an INTJ who gets along well SFPs, exhibit SFP mannerism, and tend to be interested in things that are associated with SFPs.

You grew up with NTJ brothers, and I spent a lot of time with my ESFP father. It's kind of interesting to see how one's personality adjusts to whoever you grew up around.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

yeah - i'm awesome
    I N V I C T U S

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    You know after reading this, something has occurred to me. From your previous posts you seem to be an ISFP who gets along well with NTJs, and the way you structure your arguments and view things tend to be NTJ-ish.

I am an INTJ who gets along well SFPs, exhibit SFP mannerism, and tend to be interested in things that are associated with SFPs.

You grew up with NTJ brothers, and I spent a lot of time with my ESFP father. It's kind of interesting to see how one's personality adjusts to whoever you grew up around.
    Really interesting!

You know how you know I'm not really NTJ in the end, though? I FAIL at real life arguments/debate. I mean I start out confident, trying to argue like my big brother, but then... any real NT points out how illogical I'm being and then... it's... it's just impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    yeah - i'm awesome
    Great job!