User Tag List

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: What does an unhealthy INTJ look like?

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    Are you really an enfp? That was the most enfp thing I have ever seen. tcda be careful about the clingy doesnt ring quite true...although maybe Ti/Fe sees it sort of that way...?

(INTJs like touch a lot-inferior Se-but only with very close others, thus cuddly-maybe, but not clingy)

I'd suggest first an unhealthy INTJ would use a shitload of Se and be Se-ish . Then they would progress to a beebe shadow entp state and be Ne-ish to get into mischief and be paranoid.

(Albeit I keep meeting INTJs who are using Ne productively in a transcedent manner...)

Okay, well first, I am not mistyped. I am an INTJ with strong intrversion (probably moderate if anxiety weren't a factor), moderate thinking and intuition and slight judging. This should explain the psychology behind what screwed up thing is going on in my mind with my infatuation over this person, who is awesome.

I don't know that much about the functions yet so I found some resources to help me.

"Introverted Feeling
    Deciding if something is of worth or significance, valuing something or someone. Is expressed in the undercurrents of tone or action rather than words or gestures. Protecting one's values, detecting insincerity. Introverted feeling causes us to feel kinship with others whose values and beliefs are like our own. "

This is something I experience a lot, and it's probably over-developed. I am quite concerned with my values and ideals. And this person shares my values and ideals, among other things. I feel very close to my immediate group of friends, who I can relate to well, and at this point, where school has crushed my motivation for anything to do with it, my friends and relationships are of great concern to me. This doesn't make me extraverted or a feeler. It's just Fi and an anxiety-created lack of human contact in general. I spend my non-school time at home on the computer because I am too afraid to ring someone up and ask them to go do something (and yes I do realize the stupidity of this and I hate it). I rarely ever express my feelings either, so not much in the way of Fe. I am very socially clunky with those who do not get me.

"Extraverted Sensing
    Experiencing the immediate stimuli. Being active in the physical world, being aware of changes and opportunities, accumulating experience, noticing visible reactions, recognizing “what is”. There is no reflection, but only pure experience. Seeking excitement of the senses. Extraverted sensing is used in the here and now to explore and adapt to the physical world. Examples include eating chocolates, playing an instrument, or reading... strictly for enjoyment."

Unlike the INTP I have fallen for, who seems completely oblivious to many things including my subtle suggestive choice of words and expressions, I often look for signals from the outside world (which I then disect in detail with Ni). I can see that if not hidden, which it almost always is, this could come off as clingy, and since I hide nothing (or very little) to the internet, I would appear clingy. And in response to your 'cuddly' thing, yes, I do like hugs, not so much from fellow males, but from females I am close too, especially this one. But I rarely do hug anyone, as most of the time I am uncomfortable with it, so I have restricted myself from hugging this person, who is less cuddly than me, and it would just be very weird if I did.

And like I said, I also break everything down to understand it using Ni, and I am always organizing information with Te.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    What does an unhealthy INTJ look like?

Expecially in the second part of the movie.
    Isolated, hateful and brooding toward all people, let's his unhealthy Se violenty come out if provoked too much.

Btw, the type who doesn't give a damn to the world when unheathy is more the INTP, who is the true isolated type disengaged from reality and maybe his own body.
    Paradoxically, INTJs mantain usually an internally strong "connection" with people, because their hermit-like existence is about refusing the world because unhealthy Fi condemn it and sometimes make it a dark obsession, seeking isolation and sometimes revenge.

My two cents...

As seen in the evergreen masterpiece "There Will Be Blood" with Daniel Day-Lewis.
    My thoughts exactly.

6w5 sx/sp
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Bitter, alone, lonely, angry, sociopathic, misanthropic, megalomaniac.

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Well, unhealthy INTJs can get wrapped up in some pretty impulsive Se-oriented behavior
    And this

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Senior Member Array InfiniteIntrigue's Avatar
    1w2 sp

In a bad mood I will:
    -Talk down to others.
    -Get very snippy and impatient.
    -I will ignore that person, choosing to believe they don't exist.
    -I'll think a lot of bad things about the person who angered me, but won't let them know, because I feel they'd get a feeling of satisfaction.
    -I will shut the world out, preferring to be alone.

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves,
    who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad
    memories and allow themselves to be provoked this
    easily -- weak people, in other words -- they stand no chance."
    -Severus Snape

7w8 so/sx
    SLE Ti

The isolated misanthrope, although they have no hope for mankind whatsoever, don't really mope around about it like an INTP might, but think of the kid in high school where you thought one day he just might shoot everybody if one thing went wrong. That's the guy.

the average 4chan user.

Pumpernickel Array

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    the average 4chan user.

Minister of Propagandhi Array ajblaise's Avatar

They don't look like anything. Because they don't leave their house.

And the only ones who do leave their homes are serial murderers.... so if you see an unhealthy INTJ, call 911.

A window to the soul