Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    clingy
    You best be jokin'

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Weber View Post
    You best be jokin'
    well imagine an INTJ with a strong crush on an INTP. I've had personal experience and seen one strong example on this forum to back me up that "clingy" can be the result.

like I say though I think unhealthy INTJ's can go to both extremes. I've seen the "evil genius" type and the "emotional" type.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    INTJ

Hey that's me right? I agree, I'm pretty unhealthy mentally but I don't really show it so you probably couldn't tell if you met me in real life.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    well imagine an INTJ with a strong crush on an INTP. I've had personal experience and seen one strong example on this forum to back me up that "clingy" can be the result.

like I say though I think unhealthy INTJ's can go to both extremes. I've seen the "evil genius" type and the "emotional" type.
    I just don't see an INTJ becoming clingy in such a situation. We generally hate clinginess, and blatant hypocrisy is not high on the list of virtues either. Even an unhealthy one would be much more inclined to play the hot n cold game to such a degree that the attraction is never revealed, out of fear. It sounds to me like this is either simply yet another case of a mistyped INTJ or just a person with severe personality disorder(s), rendering MBTI useless in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief View Post
    Hey that's me right? I agree, I'm pretty unhealthy mentally but I don't really show it so you probably couldn't tell if you met me in real life.
    Are you really an enfp? That was the most enfp thing I have ever seen. tcda be careful about the clingy description....it doesnt ring quite true...although maybe Ti/Fe sees it sort of that way...?

(INTJs like touch a lot-inferior Se-but only with very close others, thus cuddly-maybe, but not clingy)

I'd suggest first an unhealthy INTJ would use a shitload of Se and be Se-ish . Then they would progress to a beebe shadow entp state and be Ne-ish to get into mischief and be paranoid.

(Albeit I keep meeting INTJs who are using Ne productively in a transcedent manner...)

Quote Originally Posted by CJ99 View Post
    An unhealthy INTJ is that geek who secretly despises the world and never shows it just sits there in school and then one day goes ape shit and kills loads of people!
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is bullshit. There is absolutely no correlation between being an INT and killing people. I would say extraverted feelers without social connections are more likely to go on a rampage, but I'm sure this is also debatable.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Bitter, alone, lonely, angry, sociopathic, misanthropic, megalomaniac.

Duh!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Weber View Post
    I just don't see an INTJ becoming clingy in such a situation. We generally hate clinginess, and blatant hypocrisy is not high on the list of virtues either. Even an unhealthy one would be much more inclined to play the hot n cold game to such a degree that the attraction is never revealed, out of fear. It sounds to me like this is either simply yet another case of a mistyped INTJ or just a person with severe personality disorder(s), rendering MBTI useless in any case.
    definitely not mistyped, but yes this person I am refering to IRL does have mental health problems.

goodgrief - I didn't mean it any rudeness by it. to be hopnest I had infatuations in the past and had pretty much the same problems you do. it's jsut that in your case with her being an INTP, it seems like it should be resolved by now, or something. IDK. :s
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is bullshit. There is absolutely no correlation between being an INT and killing people. I would say extraverted feelers without social connections are more likely to go on a rampage, but I'm sure this is also debatable.
    from most of the descriptions of kids in the US who go on killing rampages, very few seem to be extraverted feelers...