Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    What does an unhealthy INTJ look like?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire
    Likes Crystal Winter Dream liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

Thank you, Highlander for letting Lex Talionis know that he did not do his research on the differences between INTJ's, psychopaths, and sociopaths. Perhaps he is an INFJ instead of an INTJ as he claims. I say this because his assumptions are based on feeling rather than knowledge or logic.

MBTI
    INTJ

sgtmac... uh, you could not be more wrong. INTJ's are rarely inflexible, are well known to accept objective criticism because they are always searching for truth, and never make decisions without looking at all the facts. We look ahead to see how our actions today will affect tomorrow. Hitler and Stalin were both either psychopaths or sociopaths. They are labeled INTJ by the ignorant without either of them ever having taken the test.
    I=88%-N=78%-T=100%-J=61%

MBTI
    INTJ

INTJ's do not "attempt" to alienate themselves. INTJ's are introverts, and prefer their own company as opposed to being overloaded with the everyday mundane of other peoples problems. INTJ's do not understand the drama associated with a setback because they have an internal mechanism that kicks in to give them solutions. That internal mechanism is called logic. Small talk is boring, therefore we prefer not to be bothered by socially inept conversation, and avoid it by avoiding social situations. All INTJ's use sarcasm. As sciguy stated: that's how we deal with the stupids.
    I=88%-N=78%-T=100%-J=61%

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by deborah0101 View Post
    INTJ's do not "attempt" to alienate themselves. INTJ's are introverts, and prefer their own company as opposed to being overloaded with the everyday mundane of other peoples problems. INTJ's do not understand the drama associated with a setback because they have an internal mechanism that kicks in to give them solutions. That internal mechanism is called logic. Small talk is boring, therefore we prefer not to be bothered by socially inept conversation, and avoid it by avoiding social situations. All INTJ's use sarcasm. As sciguy stated: that's how we deal with the stupids.
    Agreed on that point. The internal mechanism is introverted intuition, however, as logic is the go-to for T-doms, specifically IxTP.
    Last edited by Alea_iacta_est; 02-23-2014 at 08:09 PM. Reason: forgot a word

MBTI
    INTJ

Yes, the T-doms are based on logic, however when INTP's use logic to grasp complexity, it will usually lead them to provide overly detailed explanations of simple ideas which is illogical to an INTJ. INTJ's do not care about details. It's the end result that matters. My T is 100%, therefore logic takes precedence over intuition, and will kick intuition in the ass every time.
    I=88%-N=78%-T=100%-J=61%

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by deborah0101 View Post
    Yes, the T-doms are based on logic, however when INTP's use logic to grasp complexity, it will usually lead them to provide overly detailed explanations of simple ideas which is illogical to an INTJ. INTJ's do not care about details. It's the end result that matters. My T is 100%, therefore logic takes precedence over intuition, and will kick intuition in the ass every time.
    Your first few sentences are consistent with theory and common observed behavior from both types. The highlighted, however, is not. First, our scores on the dichotomies represent preferences, not usages or behaviors. So, a T score of 100% (which I often have also) means our preference for T is very much stronger than for F. It really doesn't say anything about the relationship between T and N, even if our N score is lower. T cannot really supplant N since they serve different purposes: one judges, the other perceives. As introverts we really will lead with our highest introverted function. Otherwise, we would be ENTJs.

It can be hard to see Ni in action for a couple of reasons. First, as an introverted function, it is internal, almost invisible unless one analyzes cognitive processes very well. Second, since it is our first function, we are most comfortable with it and can easily take it for granted, almost like breathing or the circulation of our blood. Te, on the other hand, is all about externalizing. It plays a critical role in processing the results of Ni for public consumption. Indeed, one of its jobs when it is working well is to "kick intuition in the ass", getting it to wake up to external reality, sanity-check its visions, and avoid conspiracy theories, Ni-Fi loops, etc.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    Unhealthy:
    I need more unhealthy INTJs in my neighborhood.

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

Roger Waters circa 1982