User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Unhealty intj and intj with a bad day is not the same i think..
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

?

I did that when I was unhealthy.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

I just withdraw into my inner world, which becomes progressively bleak. Not pretty.
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

Anew Leaf

I may not be an INTJ but I have dated 3 of them and all were unhealthy in their own awesome INtJ way.

INTJ 1 was my first major boyfriend. Everything seemed to be going great for about a month (I was 19 so at this point a month was srs bsns). And then one day he switched his sleeping schedule from normal day night to the opposite so that he could avoid me. I may be an INFP who dislikes confrontation but I try to meet this kind of crap head-on, so I asked WTF was going on. His reply consisted of a giant tear down of my entire person... How he thought I was weird, how he didn't like me, and could have stopped there but just kept going. At the end of two horrifying hours (what can I say in my defense other than now I know better) he told me that this was an experiment of his to see how much pain he could inflict on me until I broke down. He created my new interptation of INTJ to read "I'm a NErd Type Jerk."

iNTJ #2 isolated himself when he failed at college. He ignored me, pushed me away, pushed his family away. He would pick fights with me over small, stupid stuff... Nit picking everything I did for him. I didn't cook right, my sock drawer wasn't organized, I never thought about what he needed etc. He ended up moving back with his parents... 1000 miles away... So I broke up with him. It took him 8 months to figure out we were over. Today I still chat with him as a friend, but he is still unhealthy. His response to my question of why my dad was dating so soon after my mom died was that he didn't think my dad loved my mom and probably was relieved she was dead.

iNTJ #3 was awesome for about a month (dun dun dun) while he was trying to get me to date him. I finally said yes, everything was ok for a few dates. Then he said he loved me (mildly freaking me out) and his response was to go ape shit crazy to prove (lol?) that he didn't love me. All the while getting super jealous if any guy gave me attention... And calling me every day to tell me how he needed his space from me.... When my response was "ok go for it."

Here is to hoping the next guy i date is a healthy NT for once . My resistance to an NT is futile.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Today I still chat with him as a friend, but he is still unhealthy. His response to my question of why my dad was dating so soon after my mom died was that he didn't think my dad loved my mom and probably was relieved she was dead.
    HAHAHAH JEEZ!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Evasive. Paranoid. Hypercritical. Misogynistic (really unhealthy in INTJ females! ) Little man behind big curtain.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I dated one unhealthy INTJ as well. (Who ended up being diagnosed bipolar, so... I'll try to leave out the stuff that could be blamed by the fact that he was bipolar, not INTJ.) Well, first he was really into himself. Very pseudo intellectual. Used to talk about theology a lot, (had a theology degree) I knew nothing about it. But then he would start saying all this medical information that was completely false. I had to correct him a few times. (Trying to impress a nurse by showing her what you think the blood flow through the heart is... Bad idea.) I slowly found over time that he just bullshitted A LOT. He had a few really geeky but nice friends, who he made fun of a lot, saying, "I'm going to get new friends, I can do better", when one of the friend's later told me that they only hung out with him because he's been around a while and they just tolerated him. He used to say really rude things about people. Make crude comments and claim that no one laughed because it was over their head. He used to be kind of fake, too. His identity was mixed up with his money and the stuff he owned. Not too much substance. He overestimated all his abilities.. (AKA when kayaking once.. "I don't need a life jacket because I'm a good swimmer because I had all this training in the air force blah blah blah." Later, falls off the boat. Almost drowns. Needs me to holler for someone quick to come get him.) Lots of little stories like that. No insight into situations or people. No insight into himself. Needed to be in counseling, had been for ten years, and got nowhere. I think he just went so he could talk about himself.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Schopenhauer View Post
    But, you see, no one said he was perfect.

As for the suicide, some would say that suicide, instead of an act of cowardice, is a final act of bravery; as cowardice often prevents it.
    It wasn't about 'courage'......nor is the INTJ personality about physical courage......it is about control.......the act of suicide is about exerting control......when all else had failed, Hitler could demonstrate control one last time by consciously choosing how he died, and denying others of the ability to make that choice.

Sorry for the long delay in my response.
    No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." Lucius Cornelius Sulla

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    Not only was Hilter an evil irrational asshole but both he and Stalin ignored reality. When their advisors and generals tried to warn them of impeding disasters, these were many times, they were threaten by execution.
    That's because under stress INTJ's become inflexible and refuse to accept alternatives......they become too quick to make decisions without looking at all the facts......Hitler was most definitely stressed as it all began to collapse around him........typical of an INTJ.
    No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." Lucius Cornelius Sulla

Unhealthy:

&

&

Healthy:

&

&

And in regards to Hitler/Dexter LOL.

Neither are INTJ, both SUPER NOOBS.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.