• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Ps and world domination

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
True, but it is still a 'limited' world domination :)

And there too, the strategy I posted stands.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
True, but I think it's hard to do world domination for any person at this point in time, even the most ambitious ENTJs/INTJS. So that is really besides the point, imo.

And yes, J's are more likely to have the need and drive to do this, I agree. But I don't see it being a problem for a P either, as it is a laid-back kinda tactic, which would suit our nature. Of course, as a J, you can get more into it and out of it, I'm sure.

Well, that depends on how much your approach is unconventional. I agree it is not easy to accomplish something like this. But if a few NTJ unite they will have a chance.

P can be gentle and carring but P will probably suck at politics and hidden agendas. What could be fatal in this situation.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
True, but it is still a 'limited' world domination :)

Yes, that is limited world domination not world domination. What is a huge difference. What you have posted works for times that have passed long ago. Your strategy does not stand.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think that someone who has enough social insight would survive just fine, especially those who have gathered several loyal J's around themselves. But granted, most P's don't particularly feel like putting a lot of effort into such things.

And what I meant was, you use the same strategy in modern times. Marry the ambitious hot shot, preferably without a pre-nup, support him, inspire him to greatness, give him a family and become his most trusted advisor. There are plenty of women today who use this tactic, imo

juggernaut

Permabanned
True, but it is still a 'limited' world domination

True true.

Unfortunately, the strategy you posted is a J strategy. A P won't have the follow through. The P will probably end up irritating the J into giving her the boot if she's really laid back. I love the company of Ps, but living with them is a might taxing (both my former spouse and my second son are Ps). A male J would kick that shit to the curb long before the empire fell into her hands, especially an NTJ. If you can't get the little lady to even keep the kids fed and the castle clean what good is she? :devil:

ENTJ + INTJ = absolute world domination

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ahh, but there's plenty NTJs who love Ps just fine, as they are a welcome oasis from the busy life outside, and actually crave having someone like that ;)
And seriously, when you're that succesful, who cares that you hire a nanny and housekeeper :devil:

juggernaut

Permabanned
Ahh, but there's plenty NTJs who love Ps just fine, as they are a welcome oasis from the busy life outside, and actually crave having someone like that ;)
And seriously, when you're that succesful, who cares that you hire a nanny and housekeeper :devil:

Indeed we do, we just aren't handing over the keys to the kingdom to them. We love them because they offer us respite, not because we believe they will be successful leaders. My mom and sis are both FPs and any time I need comfort I go to them. Nevertheless, I wouldn't trust them to manage my household much less an entire empire. Ps are a hoot! We just cannot trust them in positions of leadership or management.

Also, a male J is not likely to be down with the nanny/housekeeper thing. The point of obtaining a mate is to have someone who fulfills the role of domestic partner. If she's just lying around waiting for you to croak, who needs her...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No P would want to run those things, that's work! But the fact that the hot shot you married would value your input and will allow you to influence him and steer him somewhat, is as close as I would want to get to world domination. In other words, I provide you with a place where you can destress and forget the world just for a little while and make you happy. In return, you'll provide me with what I need to survive and live without cares and in the process make me happy...deal? ;)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

I think that NTJ that actually plans to conquer the world would never jeopardize the plan by leting some random P so close.

Just because women do it that does not mean that this is a highway to world domination.

To be honest I think you are just projecting your values here since you like the idea that you can conquer the world by loving and being supportive.

juggernaut

Permabanned
No P would want to run those things, that's work! But the fact that the hot shot you married would value your input and will allow you to influence him and steer him somewhat, is as close as I would want to get to world domination. In other words, I provide you with a place where you can destress and forget the world just for a little while and make you happy. In return, you'll provide me with what I need to survive and live without cares and in the process make me happy...deal? ;)

Now if could I just find a husband like that! :smile:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
P can be gentle and carring but P will probably suck at politics and hidden agendas. What could be fatal in this situation.
Errr....FAIL.

Is it the OP's contention that all great world rulers have been Js?
Evidence plz.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, dude, I left my values at the door in this thread, as I would never do this :D
All I did was suggest a way to get there. And in the example I gave, it's not so much love and support, though even evil overlords need that. It's also a trade of entertainment, comfort and relaxation for resources and influence.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Errr....FAIL.

Is it the OP's contention that all great world rulers have been Js?
Evidence plz.

Well I was talking about Ps that Amargith is mentioning. Some Ps would probably be succesful in this. Actually this a FP vs TP if you generalize.

Many world leaders were Ps it is no secret. But to conquer the entire world starting from scratch you will need J approach. Even if you are one of the world leaders.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
LOL, dude, I left my values at the door in this thread, as I would never do this :D
All I did was suggest a way to get there. And in the example I gave, it's not so much love and support, though even evil overlords need that. It's also a trade of entertainment, comfort and relaxation for resources and influence.

The problem with your logic is that evil overlord can have a 100 women like you. (some of them actually had so many women). What makes you think that someone can be so special that the overlord will like them so much over couple of decades?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Coz ultimately it's a lonely existance to not have a soulmate. Even when you have a 100 women to toy with...

And strategy-wise:

I think women who are good at this kind of game, know exactly what they need to do to be that one woman:

* Tend to his every whim by knowing him through and through
* Be the one person he can relax with, intellectually, mentally and emotionally, and don't tolerate any contenders on this (aka other women)
* Make him feel like he is the center of your universe. I doubt those 100 women will do the same, and many evil overlords do crave this :)

* Be a challenge, a constant source of stimulation and be exclusive. Be a rarity, something precious, almost decadent. Plenty of trophy wifes know this all too well.

juggernaut

Permabanned
Coz ultimately it's a lonely existance to not have a soulmate. Even when you have a 100 women to toy with...

Not for all of us. That's a common F misconception, but there are many of us who do not feel the need to find a soul mate, or even that such a thing exists. Most of my NTJ companions (who also happen to make up the bulk of my companions in general) feel no such need. We have things we love...work, studies, children, etc....that take up all of our time so a mate is basically a superfluous indulgence. Loneliness doesn't enter the picture. I, personally, could go the rest of my days flying solo and not have a problem with it.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Of course, there are those that do not crave that. But plenty of them do, ime.