• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Ps and world domination

juggernaut

Permabanned
^Likewise. Oh wait, you're not an NTJ! So what's your excuse? :thinking:

(honestly, there's very little that I take seriously...especially online)

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I never calimed that I will be a great leader one day.
I am too introverted to be one of those. Plus I am not really interested.

But from what I see Ps constantly act as if J = SJ what is not true. NJs are perfectly able to do everythig what you have said. (if they are healthy)
The main thing in which I see that you don't understand fully a NTJ mindset is that you think that we just play by a "master plan". What is not correct. If something is important we will have a number of plans. Our greatest strenght is that we can clearly see the out come far into the future and we can see how that outcome changes as you change variables. So we can adapt with out too much problems while staying loyal to our goals.

You are right EP could hire a NTJ(s) to work for him/her but in this case it becomes debateble who works for who. Since NTJ will gather more and more information and insight with time. So in the end EP could just become a NTJ pawn even if NTJ does not want to be in charge.

You could be a great leader even if you are not an extrovert. Look at Augustus Caesar.

I would hire you as my strategist if you don't mind.:D

You definitely have the intelligence to take over the world, but intelligence is not what counts in the end.

I would much rather partner up with an INTX than an ENTJ though, I don't think any coporation can last between us other than a fight to the death.

Other than that, Bluemonday pretty much sums up what i think.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
You could be a great leader even if you are not an extrovert. Look at Augustus Caesar.

I would hire you as my strategist if you don't mind.:D

You definitely have the intelligence to take over the world, but intelligence is not what counts in the end.

I would much rather partner up with an INTX than an ENTJ though, I don't think any coporation can last between us other than a fight to the death.

Other than that, Bluemonday pretty much sums up what i think.

Well there are introverts and there are introverts.
The fact is that I am totally uninterested in other people most of the time.
So I am not the ideal person for the job. (If we overlook the fact that entire thing has to be done secretly. )

R

Riva

i don't think any type who is smart enough to have the ability to do something so extraordinary would waste their time trying to take over the whole world, would they?

PS - i don't know anything about history;). i was born yesterday.

juggernaut

Permabanned
Dunno. Guess I'm feeling a little flat after getting peeled off some psycho's shoe. :rolli:

:smile: Not psycho, I generally only notice what I'm peeling off after the fact. It's usually unintentional, like stepping in gum. I might be a little sociopathic though...

:hug: better?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Well there are introverts and there are introverts.
The fact is that I am totally uninterested in other people most of the time.
So I am not the ideal person for the job. (If we overlook the fact that entire thing has to be done secretly. )

Well I would saty that introverts have a better chance than extroverts in the sense that introverts can think, while mopst extroverts i happen to know are borderline retarded. Thinking is what makes everything possible. :)

When an introvert had support of an extrovert or a group of similar introverts, nothing is impossible. You really have to conquer your fear and reach out to other people.

There must be life experiences that reinforce your introversion, I doubt its all genetics. Likewise, my parents are both introverts, and i am somewhat introverted myself. The more risks you take in life, the less introverted you become.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
If you can't keep it together to even graduate well, the odds of taking over the world are probably pretty low.

Well Jug. There is an MBA for world domination course in harvard. It cost like a billion dollars. I failed it though because i was not taking Te steroids in the final exam.

You ENTJs would probably pass it though.:jew:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
According to Keirsey, George Soros is INTP, and he is one of the most powerful people controlling this world!

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i dont want to dominate the world, i want to dominate people who want to dominate the world

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I was delusional back then, and I admit it.

We obviously lack the competence to take over the world. We should bow down to our J overlords and suck their dicks.