User Tag List

First 678910 Last

J or P lol

It's whoever has the biggest bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post

Try logic, AO.
    I not sure what you mean by this but I think that I know what you are saying.
    Taking control over anything is J approach by default. But there is also the fact that no one is complete P or J. So a P that is bordering J actually has a chance. But other 3 letters play a role here as well. Plus, personality traits that can't be really linked with MBTI types.

Banned

Didn't ask for examples of Js. Asked for evidence that there were no Ps.
    In fact...
    Was my point.

Try logic, AO.

I'm less concerned about the idea that Ps are incompetent leaders than the idea that the only way for a woman to lead is as some kind of glorified sidekick. Wrong.
    Also untrue.
    Actually what you asked was whether AO was saying all leaders were Js, to which I responded "I don't think so."

Following that , I provided the examples simply because you asked for evidence of J leadership.

Either way, AO is right here. A P may get into a leadership position, but it certainly won't because of his/her P tendencies that he/she will do so. More importantly, her P will very likely cost her this position over time. A lack of planning and foresight is the Achilles heel of the P. You may see great creativity and bursts of energy associated with the P function that just might, inadvertently, get things in motion. Without J, however, that ship is gonna sink...probably very quickly.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    *smiles* Never said it was the only way, BM, just suggested it as one of the methods...become the spider in the web, sort of speak. I'd love to hear your way to world domination though
    Nothing interests me less than dominating others so I really haven't given it any thought. I'm only interested in equality.
    The will to power and the corrupting influence of power are concepts which interest me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I not sure what you mean by this
    You admitted there were Ps who had been world leaders. Then you said world domination necessitated a "J approach". Without actually defining what you meant by that.

If it were the case that being a J gave one an automatic advantage in this area, then, given the fierce nature of competition for positions of power and influence, one would not expect to see Ps in positions of power.

I hate having to write 50 words when 2 will do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Do you think we have a chance? Please justify your answer.
    A chance? I dunno, but it sounds EXHAUSTING.

You admitted there were Ps who had been world leaders. Then you said world domination necessitated a "J approach". Without actually defining what you meant by that.

If it were the case that being a J gave one an automatic advantage in this area, then, given the fierce nature of competition for positions of power and influence, one would not expect to see Ps in positions of power.

I hate having to write 50 words when 2 will do.

Sorry I was thinking it was obvious.

Taking control over one county in much much easier.
    Here is why, from the position of modern geopolitics.

You take a control over some country and by doing this you have become a player on international sceene. You have the option to be a good player or a bad player. (in a terms of good and evil). But if you start to expand your rule on others by force the world will form a colalition and destroy you.
    This is what happend to many great leaders that were too succesful.
    Also there is a fact that Ps can get to this position my "inertia" of the system (same can happen to J) So it is obvious that you can't do something like this directly. Maybe if you stockpile enough allies you will have a chance with this approach. But in the case of victory you would not have real control. Unless you plan to destroy your allies as well. What again takes alot of planning since you must be in a position to do it after original conflict ends.

So the only real alternative is more indirect approach. So you will have to do it through economy and privete technology reasearch. But on this level the world is much more complex and diverse and also it is much less inert. So you will need alot of energy and planning to have enough resources to stay in the game , expand further and keep the level of progrees you need.

Once you become strong enough you can start to efect governments. To get cheep resources or a favour. In return you will give large bribes to people in chairs. But in the big picture this is still peanuts.

Why do you think "the West" wants democracy in undeveloped countries? Becuse that means that they can pick their man and then they provide massive funding (for a third world country level). So their guy will win in the end. Especially since people in those countries don't have developed critical thinking.

Also you will have to carefully choose your pawns since there is no way that you can control everthing just by yourself. Not to mention that this could be risky. So this would require quire alot of planning even by NTJ standards.
    The thing is that you can't take over the world if you plan to destroy the balances that keep everything in balance. If you do this you actually destroy the world and conquer it. (but that is another story). So you are forced to play by the rules but have the hidden agenda all the time. What is impossible without exensive planning and strategizing.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^tl;dr
    This is a ridiculous argument and I don't have the energy or desire to pick it apart. Three words:

Alexander the Great.

Bored now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

^tl;dr
    This is a ridiculous argument and I don't have the energy or desire to pick it apart. Three words:

Alexander the Great.

Bored now.
    Can you explain why it is ridiculous in a few sentences?

How can we for sure say that Alexander the great was ENTP ? We can only speculete. Also don't overlook the fact that he never controled more then a few percent of the Earth landmass.

I am curious. Is this topic about present, past or both ?
    Or it is just another fluff thread ? (since it looks like that)

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    J or P lol

It's whoever has the biggest bomb.
    BUT ONLY JS CAN GET BOMBS LOL CUZ ONLY JS HAVE AMBITION LOL! DON'T BE SILOLY!
    we fukin won boys

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Re: Title

P is for Please stop making these ridiculous threads.
    we fukin won boys