User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Coz ultimately it's a lonely existance to not have a soulmate. Even when you have a 100 women to toy with...
    That is why I said "your values". You presume that everyone are like you.
    What simply is not true. The world would probably be a batter place if people are more like you but so far that is only a ideal. Also once you conquer the world you will need to keep it under your rule what will not be easy. So you will be anything but bored.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Coz ultimately it's a lonely existance to not have a soulmate. Even when you have a 100 women to toy with...
    It's not though.

Well, for some, for you maybe. But definatly not for everyone, NT's least of all probably.

Soulmate or no soulmate, it doesn't have to be a lonely existance. Unless you believe you NEED to have a soulmate, in order to have a happy life. It's perfectly doable without though.

(Don't really put much stock in the word soulmate myself. If I would, I'd be fucked for the rest of my life. :P )
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

AO, I'm perfectly aware that I'm not like NTJs, but you have to understand that there are plenty of NTJs who actually aren't like you either. They do enjoy company, or crave it, otherwise there wouldn't be that many with trophy wives. Maybe it's even more clear in STJs, I dunno..I guess they often for instance have the need to have the perfect carrier, with the perfect family life and the perfect trophy wife on their arm. And that 'need' is exploitable for those who look for it.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Banned

Of course, there are those that do not crave that. But plenty of them do, ime.

I wasn't disputing the fact that people crave soul mates. I just find it rather implausible that someone who is interested in world domination is going to be side-tracked by that desire. Soul mates, presumably, fill some need in a person. It might be the case that those needs are met in other ways for other people, and that those other ways are more compatible with world domination. If a person is in love with challenge or power, do they need a soul mate? Don't they already have a love affair of sorts?

Banned

AO, I'm perfectly aware that I'm not like NTJs, but you have to understand that there are plenty of NTJs who actually aren't like you either. They do enjoy company, or crave it, otherwise there wouldn't be that many with trophy wives. Maybe it's even more clear in STJs, I dunno..I guess they often for instance have the need to have the perfect carrier, with the perfect family life and the perfect trophy wife on their arm. And that 'need' is exploitable for those who look for it.
    Trophies are disposable. When they cease to fulfill their "trophy" obligations, you get rid of them. You certainly don't leave them your kingdom.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Great theory...practice often shows that those trophy wifes have more influence than you'd think.

Anycase, you guys can debate this further if you want. In truth, my post was just to tease people a bit and it's gone way beyond that for now. I doubt this thread was meant to be this serious and if it was, I think I more than did my part.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

But srs bsns is what makes the world turn. No need to go!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Juggernaut said everything that is important here.

NTJ like this exist but that does not mean that all NTJ are like that.

I am sorry but you are mixing two things all the time. Taking advantage over a guy is something quite different then taking control over the entire world.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Napoleon Bonaparte, Golda Meir, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Margaret Thatcher...
    Didn't ask for examples of Js. Asked for evidence that there were no Ps.
    In fact...
    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Many world leaders were Ps it is no secret.
    Was my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    But to conquer the entire world starting from scratch you will need J approach.
    Try logic, AO.

I'm less concerned about the idea that Ps are incompetent leaders than the idea that the only way for a woman to lead is as some kind of glorified sidekick. Wrong.
    Also untrue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

*smiles* Never said it was the only way, BM, just suggested it as one of the methods...become the spider in the web, sort of speak. I'd love to hear your way to world domination though
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★