Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Rangler View Post
    No. You're my justification.

I think you can...as a woman

Charm the most ambitious ENTJ you can find. Prep and inspire him for greatness. Sit back and enjoy the show while he conquers the world for you. Give him a son, and when the son is about 9 years old, and your influence over the ENTJ has waned, kill the father and have his son inherit his empire. Way easier to control

It worked fine for several Roman Empresses...*looks at Rangler*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    One cannot speak of freedom when food and water costs money.

Can a J do this?

As far as I know Js actually do this.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I think you can...as a woman

Charm the most ambitious ENTJ you can find. Prep and inspire him for greatness. Sit back and enjoy the show while he conquers the world for you. Give him a son, and when the son is about 9 years old, and your influence over the ENTJ has waned, kill the father and have his son inherit his empire. Way easier to control

It worked fine for several Roman Empresses...*looks at Rangler*

That is only in the case that Emperor is emotional idiot.
    The thing is that once he has a son(s) he does not need you anymore.
    In the case that you manage to pul this of there will be a number of those that want you and your son(s) dead. (probably even more then before, since the throne is empty)

Not to mention that empires no longer exist. So your stile will be quite useless in placing all the nukes of the world under one flag.

I think that Ps can't overtake the world by definition. In the case that he/she does he/she will become a J in the process. Or at least use J methods for this situation/goal.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

He has to want to get rid of you first...if you have a good relationship, it's unlikely
    There's been plenty of power couples in the course of history. As the saying goes: behind every strong man, there's a strong woman (or one rolling her eyes at him).

Same goes for the other people that make up your powerbase, for that matter, you better be sure that they are emotionally loyal to you.

I was mostly inspired by Livia, the wife of Augustus, as well as Aggripina, mother of Nero.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

A world with only Ps

Cop: "Why are you stealing that TV?"

Robber: "I just felt the urge you know?"

Cop: "I feel you brother"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Machiavelli is alive and well and living in Belgium, it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

He has to want to get rid of you first...if you have a good relationship, it's unlikely
    There's been plenty of power couples in the course of history. As the saying goes: behind every strong man, there's a strong woman (or one rolling her eyes at him).

Same goes for the other people that make up your powerbase, for that matter, you better be sure that they are emotionally loyal to you.

I was mostly inspired by Livia, the wife of Augustus, as well as Aggripina, mother of Nero.
    I as far as I know the qestion is how to conquer the world in early 21. century not in the times of Roman empire.(which covered a very small piece of the world actually).

Yes there were power couples in history but that has nothing to do with the actual question. Not to mention that J women are more like to be succesful in this matters.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Machiavelli is alive and well and living in Belgium, it seems.
    Hey, the Op asked for a method and if we were able to do so, he did not mention any restrictions with regards to principles

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I as far as I know the qestion is how to conquer the world in early 21. century not in the times of Roman empire.(which covered a very small piece of the world actually).

Yes there were power couples in history but that has nothing to do with the actual question. Not to mention that J women are more like to be succesful in this matters.

True, but I think it's hard to do world domination for any person at this point in time, even the most ambitious ENTJs/INTJS. So that is really besides the point, imo.

And yes, J's are more likely to have the need and drive to do this, I agree. But I don't see it being a problem for a P either, as it is a laid-back kinda tactic, which would suit our nature. Of course, as a J, you can get more into it and out of it, I'm sure.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    One cannot speak of freedom when food and water costs money.

Can a J do this?
    Those are exactly the things that Ps will forget or overlook in their planning.

The Js are directing the tanks. That's probably a P standing in front of them, but I doubt he, personally, went on to accomplish much after that pic.

Banned

Hey, the Op asked for a method and if we were able to do so, he did not mention any restrictions with regards to principles

True, but I think it's hard to do world domination for any person at this point in time, even the most ambitious ENTJs/INTJS. So that is really besides the point, imo.

And yes, J's are more likely to have the need and drive to do this, I agree. But I don't see it being a problem for a P either, as it is a laid-back kinda tactic, which would suit our nature. Of course, as a J, you can get more into it and out of it, I'm sure.
    Exhibit A: Bill Gates...ENTJ

(though he strikes me more as an INTJ, but a J nonetheless)