User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Blowing up a bunch of stuff and then hoping some NTJ will come to your rescue because you never bothered to consider what would come next doesn't seem like a very successful route to world domination.
    But it'd be fun. Chaotic, but fun.

Banned

^This is precisely why I adore NTPs!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

There does seem to be a great deal of confusion over exactly whom we're talking about here. ENTJs are perfectly capable of tossing out plans that don't work. Generally, they don't need to however. Unlike Ps, they tend to research and plan things carefully enough so that they have a couple of backup plans to deal with contingencies in the event it becomes necessary. Ps rarely even have any real plan at all. When they finally do get motivated, they fly into things higgedly-piggedly and hope for the best. Every P I've known has had this problem. They sit and sit and sit, then fly into whatever they want to do with complete abandon... then crash shortly thereafter in most cases.

Also the idea that you need randomness to "conquer" randomness is pretty silly. First, things aren't really that random. Life is just a bunch of systems, loops inside loops. Second, even if it were random (again it's not), stepping back and coming up with a half dozen or so plans after researching your goal is more likely to result in success than just flying in face first and hoping for the best.

Ps clearly have the desire to conquer the world, this thread was started by a P. They just lack the requisite qualities to maintain control even when they do have a good day and manage to get on top of things for five minutes. Blowing up a bunch of stuff and then hoping some NTJ will come to your rescue because you never bothered to consider what would come next doesn't seem like a very successful route to world domination.
    Blah. I can plan with the best of them when I have to. It's just boring. As for flying in face first, you haven't met many INTPs have you?
    You could equally say Js are too hesitant and too anxious to consider every possible scenario whilst Ps are stealing the lead on them.
    Real life isn't algorithmic. It's chaotic. And that's your downfall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Good ideas lead people, let Js squabble over the details later.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Blah. I can plan with the best of them when I have to. It's just boring. As for flying in face first, you haven't met many INTPs have you?
    You could equally say Js are too hesitant and too anxious to consider every possible scenario whilst Ps are stealing the lead on them.
    Real life isn't algorithmic. It's chaotic. And that's your downfall.
    Spend much time in philosophy departments? I did my first B.A. in Philosophy and am doing graduate work in Philosophy. I'm betting I, personally, have met more INTPs irl than most INTPs themselves have. Your claim that planning is boring is a common one amongst the type. It's also why they generally finish behind the NTJs academically. They're highly intelligent but consistently finish in the 3.0 - 3.5 range (if they finish at all), while the NTJs graduate magna cum laude or better. If you can't keep it together to even graduate well, the odds of taking over the world are probably pretty low.

You may know the INTP type, but you sound like you have had little (or no) experience with the ENTJ personality type. We are far from anxious or hesitant.

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Do you think we have a chance? Please justify your answer.
    Maybe not today, I will do it tomorrow.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

If you can't keep it together to even graduate well, the odds of taking over the world are probably pretty low.
    Srsly?
    You may know the INTP type, but you sound like you have had little (or no) experience with the ENTJ personality type.
    One must be grateful for life's small mercies.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

i keep seeing myself as the bad guy in a bond movie at times... i think we'd have a chance.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Srsly?

One must be grateful for life's small mercies.
    ... another funny little, impotent INTP ...there's something new. I think I scraped one of you guys off my shoe the other day on the way to class.

You don't happen to have a second ID with some sort of large firearm as an avatar do you?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^Jeez, at least you got a sense of humour (unlike most NTJs) and don't take these threads too seriously tho, eh?