User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default The INTJ Support Thread

I'm stealing this idea from those pussy ass ENTPs.

Had a bad day? Had a good day? Share, so we can criticise you.

I won't go into the details but I made the mistake of dismissing my Ni a while back (let's call it a premonition)... I should have listened to it because it was completely right. The consequence? The destruction of a perfectly good car. I mean by the time it got to the mechanic, it was too late. The engine was kaputt. There was a time when I could have stepped in to save it but no I decided against it.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

MBTI
    INTJ

I made a guy cry yesterday when I called him a "slackjawed, mouthbreathing dumbass".

I felt slightly guilty after that even though he really is a slackjawed, mouthbreathing dumbass. Is there a way I can amputate my Fi? It seems to second guess my more effective functions.
    Aleph-One, you look like the kind of person who would spend his spare time building a giant robot to hold the government for ransom. -Some Guy on the Internet

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-One View Post
    Is there a way I can amputate my Fi? It seems to second guess my more effective functions.
    *snicker*

Yesterday my good friend and co-worker came into my office, sat tensely down into my office chair across from me and said 'Ok, I'm going to be the bigger person. I forgive you. I'm over it.'

My eyebrows moved into their 'what the hell are you talking about' position and I started to laugh because I thought she was joking.

Turns out she had been mad at me for two days and I didn't know it.
    Embrace the possibilities.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Nice thread idea. I like the INTJs on here, I relate easily.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    *snicker*

Yesterday my good friend and co-worker came into my office, sat tensely down into my office chair across from me and said 'Ok, I'm going to be the bigger person. I forgive you. I'm over it.'

My eyebrows moved into their 'what the hell are you talking about' position and I started to laugh because I thought she was joking.

Turns out she had been mad at me for two days and I didn't know it.

I also laugh at supposedly inappropriate times. People that become newly acquainted with me, will often ask why I laughed at this or that. Usually has to do with something serious, and their feelings or situations. I think they perceive me as making fun of them, but that's the farthest thing from my mind. I just seem to find humor in things that aren't purposefully funny.

Ah, well.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I am unable to control my laughter.

Usually I just have to shrug it off as laughing at something I just got that was told to me yesterday. So I pretend my life is a never-ending Swiss moment.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

^^^ :nod:
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    I just seem to find humor in things that aren't purposefully funny.

I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ

"The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INTJ

Alright, help me with something.

To me, when people yell, it equates in my mind to them being angry. Them expressing emotions (aggressive, frustrated, etc).

But to my dad (ENTP) when people yell at him it equates to in his mind that they are criticizing him. More importantly, it equates to in his mind that they are not showing respect, they are looking down at him. And he's so immature he just cannot have that happen, so he gets really angry when people yell at him.

Why are people like that?
    I guess I can understand their perspective but I seriously don't understand why it is that way for them.
    - Albert Einstein