User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by seeker22 View Post
    EXACTLY erinavery... If an ENFP pulled that disappearing thing - it would mean something completely different.
    Yea, I can see this. I think this is why the communication is key. Otherwise you stay trapped in your own subjective bubble.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Oh, you can honor differences and all that as long as you're being upfront and honest. Just think if you are wondering about something she does, you should talk.
    Yes Synarch - I appreciate your point. Absolutely. It IS all about honesty. Honesty about - WHO you are, WHAT you think, HOW you feel, and also, about what your INTENTIONS are. That is what I am skeptical about - her intentions. She says she wants to be free to date others and I am welcome to as well.

It's still early so I have no problem with her DATING other people. BUT, if by "DATING" she means "SLEEPING WITH" other people - I am out! And she knows it!

Then again - INTPs don't like to be told what to do or feel controlled. I've told her - you can do WHATEVER you want - but I am also free to RESPOND with my own decisions (ie/LEAVE) if you want to sleep with other people.

MBTI
    ENTP

Yes Synarch - I appreciate your point. Absolutely. It IS all about honesty. Honesty about - WHO you are, WHAT you think, HOW you feel, and also, about what your INTENTIONS are. That is what I am skeptical about - her intentions. She says she wants to be free to date others and I am welcome to as well.

It's still early so I have no problem with her DATING other people. BUT, if by "DATING" she means "SLEEPING WITH" other people - I am out! And she knows it!

Then again - INTPs don't like to be told what to do or feel controlled. I've told her - you can do WHATEVER you want - but I am also free to RESPOND with my own decisions (ie/LEAVE) if you want to sleep with other people.
    Sounds like you got it figured out. You deserve to be with someone who only wants you, who will do anything to please you, bro.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

That seems fair. Do you think she would be honest and tell you if she was? Seriously, I wouldn't worry about her feelings for you. And the intentions will work itself out, like you said - it's still early. She really does seem like she's in to you. She just expresses it differently, and that's the beauty of this whole thing...

MBTI
    ENFP

Yes, the fact that it is still early - I can't expect her to want to be with just me right off the bat... INTPs are "slow to warm up" from what I understand... =) I told her the ONLY expectation I have is honesty.

MBTI
    ENTP

Yes, the fact that it is still early - I can't expect her to want to be with just me right off the bat... INTPs are "slow to warm up" from what I understand... =) I told her the ONLY expectation I have is honesty.
    Sex does not equal "still early". You're past that.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Do you fully understand the psyche of an INTP? She could verywell be observing this. Have you ever heard the term (stalk)?
    I hear you - but I can't honestly imagine an INTP even CARING enough to stalk! LOL!

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Sex does not equal "still early". You're past that.
    True. That's why I don't know what the h*ll we are doing!! LOL!!
    She has obviously "let me in" on an intellectual and sexual level - emotional is yet to be discovered, although she has fumbled around and hinted at it.

MBTI
    ENTP

True. That's why I don't know what the h*ll we are doing!! LOL!!
    She has obviously "let me in" on an intellectual and sexual level - emotional is yet to be discovered, although she has fumbled around and hinted at it.
    That's why you don't throw a fuck on someone before you get to know them well. Especially, especially if you think it has potential.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    You're on Fe overload today... dumbass.
    He sure is. I love the "ZOMG I FEEL SO EMOTIONAL ABOUT THIS THAT I CAN'T SEE HOW ANYONE COULD DISAGREE"

That's cute, really.

And srsly, Synarch, cut the bullshit about calling people sluts because their personal moral beliefs on who to have consensual sex with don't line up with yours. That's pretty SJ of you, don't you think?

I'm really sorry if you can't handle no-strings-attached sex, but try to stretch that brain a little and recognize that what's good for you isn't necessarily good for everyone. I respect your decision to abstain from it, now respect mine not to.

btw, Jenocyde...what you doing later tonight?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?