User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

sex always equals love for me. it only makes sense as an outpouring of such.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    There is a difference between liking someone and really really liking someone. I made that clear to assuage his feelings.

And also, sex feels good. Not everything we do on this earth is for a greater purpose, or makes you a greater person. Sometimes people have sex.
    Fuck that. That brings sex down to something mundane like going to the bathroom. Just because most people treat it that way doesn't mean it is that way or should be that way.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by marmandahalf View Post
    sex always equals love for me. it only makes sense as an outpouring of such.
    Good sex is always done with an attitude of love. So, it could never be something as simple as "it just feels good". There is a relationship at the time of intercourse, no matter how brief or superficial. You are. Connecting!

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Sure, worry about your physical needs. But, there are consequences. For one thing, even if someone says they're just into something casual they may not be in reality AND they could develop feelings later. As could you. Also there's no such thing as purely physical intimacy. Not in my opinion. If you could be truly intimate with anyone, how is this intimacy? To me this just means you're a slut (male or female). You're open to almost anyone to be intimate with you. This is not true intimacy. Also, it's just not a good idea. Just to be devil's advocate against myself, my beliefs may be informed by my own experiences and philosophy. I am willing to be wrong that it may not be bad for all people. My hunch is it is.
    Then by all means, you shouldn't do it. I was merely pointing out that there are some who do. And then there are others, like me, who need a connection - but do not use the physical act to express the emotional feeling. Because sex and intimacy are separate entities, in my eyes. My emotions are expressed in different contexts.

What I meant to tell him is that if she is anything like me, and she took on the "burden" of sexuality with him and all the emotions that come with him, then he should rest assured that she really likes him. A lot.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

preach it brotha synarch!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Sex doesn't always equal love for me.. but it can with the right guy. For it to be really good and fulfilling, the feelings do have to be there. It can be good enough though and purely to scratch that itch, so to speak. The only way I can ever really get into that zone with with a guy is if I do really do know he is commited to me. I know that guys have a tendency to be more free with only the physical act. So that's always in the back of my mind and it takes a little more to get a bit comfortable enough to have that deeper connection in the moment.

So, what I'm saying is that I'm perfectly capable of keeping it detached and purely physical and I can enjoy it for what it is. But when there is something more there, it can be amazing and incredible.. definitly what I aim for, because I have been hurt by trusting the wrong guy.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Fuck that. That brings sex down to something mundane like going to the bathroom. Just because most people treat it that way doesn't mean it is that way or should be that way.
    Newsflash: sex is mundane. It's the most basic act and every animal does it. It's a bodily function for a purpose. We have elevated it to near god like levels. If that makes you comfortable, then I hope you find comfort in that.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Newsflash: sex is mundane. It's the most basic act and every animal does it. It's a bodily function for a purpose. We have elevated it to near god like levels. If that makes you comfortable, then I hope you find comfort in that.
    You're doing it wrong. Dumbass.

MBTI
    ENFP

Danger, danger.
    LOL... I hear you... Was trying to have my "F" respect her "T"... Ha!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by seeker22 View Post
    LOL... I hear you... Was trying to have my "F" respect her "T"... Ha!
    Honestly dude, do you want to mess with someone who can't be real with you or let you be real? That's the whole point of this shit. To be real.