User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by seeker22 View Post
    Not talking about it with her because she is very uncomfortable with "feeling" talk.
    Danger, danger.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Does she know you have a gig on type/c? She is obviously not there with you right now. Do you fully understand the psyche of an INTP? She could verywell be observing this. Have you ever heard the term (stalk)?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

I think you nailed it Jennifer - at SOME point the INTP will be compelled to reflect on the MEANING of the encounters... And consequently, could potentially flee! LOL! It's risky business these INTP encounters I tell ya!
    Yeah don't fuck around with INTP women.

Or do, but know that they're probably just fucking (around with) you. It's generally not wise to get too attached. If you can't do it without getting attached, don't.

Ts in general are more capable of separating sex from emotion. They can get emotionally involved too, which does improve the experience, but it's not a necessity just to have a good time.

The whole "boo hoo sex is no good if I'm not HEAD OVER HEELS IN PURE LOVE WAAHHH" thing is a pretty NF viewpoint, in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Does she know you have a gig on type/c? She is obviously not there with you right now. Do you fully understand the psyche of an INTP? She could verywell be observing this. Have you ever heard the term (stalk)?
    Seems like an INTJ would be more likely to do that. Do INTPs really care enough to stalk anyone consistently before they get bored and move on to something more interesting?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    In my opinion, you shouldn't have sexual relations with someone unless you really really like them anyway.
    Why?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Why?
    Why would you have sex with someone you didn't like? Why would you be intimate with someone you didn't like?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Ha ha ha!! Not being dramatic - this time anyway. Yes, we meet up a couple times a week, have amazing conversation and sex, and no one knows - we keep it a secret. Strange... But to actually admit what is going on to anyone would make it too "real." We never seem to make it out of the house... She has made it clear how into the sex and our connection she is, and that she has feelings for me... But they feel too intense for her and she is unsure how to handle them which freaks her out... She said she has never felt this "intense" with someone before...
    So, if she's made all this clear, what's the problem?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Why would you have sex with someone you didn't like? Why would you be intimate with someone you didn't like?
    Are you being sarcastic?

Because it feels good, and it's fun.

Because people have physical needs and a deep emotional connection is not always available.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Are you being sarcastic?

Because people have physical needs and a deep emotional connection is not always available.
    A prostitute?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

There is a difference between liking someone and really really liking someone. I made that clear to assuage his feelings.

And also, sex feels good. Not everything we do on this earth is for a greater purpose, or makes you a greater person. Sometimes people have sex.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Are you being sarcastic?

Sure, worry about your physical needs. But, there are consequences. For one thing, even if someone says they're just into something casual they may not be in reality AND they could develop feelings later. As could you. Also there's no such thing as purely physical intimacy. Not in my opinion. If you could be truly intimate with anyone, how is this intimacy? To me this just means you're a slut (male or female). You're open to almost anyone to be intimate with you. This is not true intimacy. Also, it's just not a good idea. Just to be devil's advocate against myself, my beliefs may be informed by my own experiences and philosophy. I am willing to be wrong that it may not be bad for all people. My hunch is it is.