User Tag List

First 122021222324 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by lost verses View Post
    Is it just my being an INTJ that makes me cringe to hear people say they have sex and don't plan on calling the person back, or do other types feel that way too? I mean, I guess if the other person shows absolutely no intentions of calling either, that's understandable...but the entire situation of that just makes me feel so uneasy.
    It should make you feel uneasy....

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

To the OP: I think so, yes. At the very least, infatuation. Of course, I won't wait to be in love with a girl to have sex with her, but I cannot imagine having sex with a girl I'm not at least infatuated with.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTP

Is it just my being an INTJ that makes me cringe to hear people say they have sex and don't plan on calling the person back, or do other types feel that way too? I mean, I guess if the other person shows absolutely no intentions of calling either, that's understandable...but the entire situation of that just makes me feel so uneasy.
    You are not alone.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I saw a reference to bacon... mmm!

I've had bacon naked in bed before/after sex, but never during sex... do I dare try?
    Only if you're gonna call it the next day.

Pork got feewings too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonENTP View Post
    Sex and emotion are not one and the same for me. I can separate the two and view sex the same way I would a back rub or hair cut. The emotional however is what makes sex worthwhile, it's what creates intimacy and passion for me so I make a choice not to have sex without emotion because without the intimacy and passion it's basically overly complicated masturbation.

To each their own ultimately, I don't judge. Frankly I wish I enjoyed casual sex because it's always been easy for me to find and it would make life simpler. Being a guy that has said no to more women than I've said yes to I can tell you first hand there aren't many ways to piss a woman off more!
    +1

But don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone you love!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP

What's the point of calling someone if you're going to see them in a couple of days and have nothing in particular to say? If a relationship is brand-new, I can understand calling them after the first two or three times for mutual reassurance, but what's the point after that?

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'll admit it. Even in a dedicated relationship, I'm terrible about calling someone back. If they call at an inopportune time I let it go to VM and might forget that they called
    Embrace the possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    I'll admit it. Even in a dedicated relationship, I'm terrible about calling someone back. If they call at an inopportune time I let it go to VM and might forget that they called
    I do this too. A lot.

And I feel really bad about it when I remember.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Topic:

Ehh, no. I'd like to believe love is more then just sex. Anyone who doesn't feel that way, need not relationalize with me!

But enough wordgames. I do enjoy sex for the sake of love a thousand times better then just having sex. I don't know if that's just an INTP thing or not, however.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^

According to Socionics, the "hidden motive" for INTPs is to love. So... that makes sense.
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]