User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Puppy, that was very well said and I agree completely. I would never have been able to find the words to express that even though that's what I meant. Thank goodness for feelers. Remain an ENFP, please!!!
    1. My claim was you can't separate the emotions from the physicality.
    2. Gross. I don't understand one-off intimacy with people and then splitting.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Jeez! This guy again!!

Synarch, I hear ya, but will you learn to fucking multi-quote! It's done like this:

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    For me, there are no emotions to detach from.

Sex and love are separate things. There are those who only have sex when in love - it's impossible to tell her way of viewing it. But even those who only have sex while in love, don't usually use sex to express that love. Because sex and love are separate things.
    In principle this is true. It doesn't work in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    ... being ENFP and all, you do tend to blow things out of proportion from my perspective.
    LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Yeah don't fuck around with INTP women.
    Do INTPs really care enough to stalk anyone consistently before they get bored and move on to something more interesting?
    Wow! Bitter much?

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Fuck that. That brings sex down to something mundane like going to the bathroom. Just because most people treat it that way doesn't mean it is that way or should be that way.
    It indicates a low nature. A beast without an elevated soul.
    This from the guy who said we are all fucking animals in the rape thread....

Quote Originally Posted by seeker22 View Post
    True, excellent point, and point well taken. However, where then do you draw the line between honoring the difference in your types and still being authentic and true to yourself?

You have to meet in the middle at some point - and we have - she mumbles awkwardly about her "feelings" at different points and I engage in intellectual meanderings with her because I enjoy her "T" side as much as she may be amused by or slightly intrigued by my "F" emotional intelligence on some level... Maybe??
    You are pretty demeaning about her. You "engage intellectually", she mumbles incoherently. Do you really care about this person? Are you trying to assuage your own doubts or what?
    If I saw that you'd written about me like that, I'd punch your lights out. And it would be sooooo over.
    Quote Originally Posted by seeker22 View Post
    She says she wants to be free to date others and I am welcome to as well.
    This is new information. It's not good information...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Jeez! This guy again!!

Synarch, I hear ya, but will you learn to fucking multi-quote! It's done like this:
    Screw you, I multi-quote.

This from the guy who said we are all fucking animals in the rape thread....
    I'm an enigma, wrapped in a mystery, wrapped in an asshole.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    1. My claim was you can't separate the emotions from the physicality.
    2. Gross. I don't understand one-off intimacy with people and then splitting.
    1. The forum was about sex = LOVE. I was making the assertion that just because it may not include the feeling of love, it doesn't mean that it will be devoid of feeling.

2. You don't need to understand. If you think it's gross, then you simply shouldn't do it. I'm not going to defend my sexuality, intelligence, emotional level or hair color to anyone.

And it doesn't always have to be a one-off thing. It's like saying I'll hang with you one time vs. making you my best friend - there are many degrees of all types of relationships.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm a monster. That's awesome.

Sex is sex. It's a physical activity that can either be - a deeply spiritual and connected display of love and caring and total giving of your mind and body to the other person. Or - a pleasant, fun activity two people do for release and pleasure. Sex never = love. They can combine and that's glorious of course but it never has to be the case. Some people prefer it that way and some don't.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I'll leave the fighting about sex and love to other people, while I do as I please.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I'll leave the fighting about sex and love to other people, while I do as I please.
    :3

Fun to read though.

Maybe she's a polygamist but that feels far-fetched from what you have given in facts.

I'm with the others on "She's there for the fun, not the meaning behind it."

Oh, and something I didn't realize before... (I know you are reading this) ...is that when it comes to emotional response, I feel it here, now, when it's there, immediately but to her it takes a while for the emotion to get to the surface.

Ooh, I can write in different colours! . . . xD
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk View Post
    :3

Fun to read though.

Maybe she's a polygamist but that feels far-fetched from what you have given in facts.

I'm with the others on "She's there for the fun, not the meaning behind it."

Oh, and something I didn't realize before... (I know you are reading this) ...is that when it comes to emotional response, I feel it here, now, when it's there, immediately but to her it takes a while for the emotion to get to the surface.

Ooh, I can write in different colours! . . . xD

Hana, her name?

Next time, try msg in a bottle?

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post

Next time, try message in a bottle?
    o.O
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari