• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The ENTP Support Thread

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Face it: we need one.

Maybe not just about "omg i fucked up today"... but also "today, i walked into a mirror, and figured out where i left my car keys..." :yes:

So... what did you do today, ENTPs?

I forgot where I was, and started making farting noises with my mouth at work, while getting intimate with Excel... yeah...

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I played a game called "where is my wallet? I was just holding it in my hand when I was walking to my car.... did the squirrel steal it? I hate squirrels... stealth wallet stealing bastards."

How to play:
- Leave your school final in a daze, wondering about your answers
- Take your wallet out of your purse
- Toss the wallet into the air like a trapeze artist absentmindedly
- Almost get run over by school security in their awesome little golf carts
- Get into your car
- Try to find your wallet

After searching, I found it in my trunk. Not sure how it got there though. I'm blaming squirrels.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I noticed a huge bruise on my hip/thigh on Wed. I don't know how long it's been there, or where it came from. I then proceeded to research diabetes, hemophilia, liver disease and "unexplained bruises" on google. After about 2 hours on the computer and about 4 calls to my doctor, I remembered that I got it the day before. :doh:

marmandahalf

I left my wallet in the car of someone who was visiting me from four hours away, and didn't realize it until they had left three hours before...

lifeintechnicolor

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I left my pencil case in a hotel room during a science team meet. When my teacher asked me what room I left it in, I told her 220.Thee bus driver checked. No pencil case. Of course, I had some reservations about the shady bus driver so I told my friend that he probably didn't even check and other questionable things. I had a 5 minute rant to her about how he's probably racist and never says 'your welcome' when I thank him for driving us somewhere, and how it was some white supremacist agenda to not look for my pencil case. On the way home when we were already far far far away from the hotel (it was a five hour drive from the hotel back to our school) my friend and I realized that we stayed in 226.

:cheese:

(the hotel was nice enough to mail it to my house. the receptionist even offered to drop it off herself because she was going to be in my city in a few weeks.)

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Two times this week I sent embarrassing emails to the wrong people.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Why were they embarrassing? What was the content?

Oh, I emailed something personal to a woman I went out with a few times several months ago. And then another one was when someone asked me to email someone else then I replied to the person to tell them I emailed them and sent it to the person I had emailed originally on their behalf, if that makes sense.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Oh, I emailed something personal to a woman I went out with a few times several months ago. And then another one was when someone asked me to email someone else then I replied to the person to tell them I emailed them and sent it to the person I had emailed originally on their behalf, if that makes sense.

Yeah, that makes sense and unfortunately happens way too often with me.

Qre:us

The "Hummingbird on Speed" Syndrome - Example 1

a.k.a. H.O.S.S. [pronounciation: haus]
...or you can just holla: ENTP.

2 weeks ago.
Missions to be accomplished: 3
Timeline: Thurs eve-Sat morn
Mood setting: FUN!

Mission 1: attend, present [at] conference

Thurs. Off work. 2pm. Home. Pack/get ready/figure out outfit/accessories.

----> Head to conference town: 3pm [aka best friend & bf's homecity as well].

2 hrs drive [if I'm cheating boys in blue, when oppotunity presents itself].

* ESFJ best friend texts, since I'm staying over at her place the nite before^ the conference. And, she has an evening meeting at her school to attend for her own conference. She leaves by 5pm. Dog at her place.

(^foresight to not sleep over at the bf :devil:)

My txt-instrctns: Door left open. Just walk in...QUICKLY. Bark worse than bite. Make yourself comfy.

4:57 Incoming text, yours truly: Here!

I get to shower (eww, finally, for the day), catch up on emails, wait for bff to get back home from meeting.

7pm. YEAH!!! Pillowfights in panties aka slumber party commence. well...

Stay out all night catching up since we haven't seen for 4 months. I can still keep up with the night. ESFJ-tendencies mothers me to go to sleep early.

:1377: You present at a conference tomorrow morning.

12:30 am. Lights Out!

:crazy:6:is this real:15 AM??

Best friend drives, and I follow to my conference. She wishes me luck and drives to work. Made it. ON TIME! Thank you ESFJ!:hug:

8:30am...I've made it to Friday. And...to the conference.

*stupid, dump parking meter isn't printing ticket correctly. Kicking and hitting and repeatedly pressing button because-I'm running-on 7 mins-to get my-ass into-conference-registration isn't working!!!!! :2up: You STUPID DUMB MACHINE!!! Work for me, dammit! Don't act like you don't gladly take money up your *hole to make you operate.

[professor walks by and pointedly avoids eye contact]

:blush: [mental note: avoid throughout day, description: tall, husky man with white hair...no, dummy, they're all old geezers, narrower, weird burgandy-killed-orange-grandpa-shoes with green tie.

Talk to front receptionist who's nice enough to exempt a student ($:cry:) attending a conference from parking fees for whole day. (YESH, save $25)

Btw, all this, I'm powered on: lagging sleep...

Sit through 7 hours. :coffee:
Present for 1 hr at end.

Random event #1: getting an email of a professor, spelled his university wrong, missed an "e"....he was kind enough to point it out over my shoulder. :doh:

Random event #2: Had a fascinating conversation with a random attendee about stigma in health care workers who are working with victims of bioterrorism. I asked how prevalant this 'population' was. And so we began 45 mins of randomness.

Mission #2: Meet the bf after a whillle (long distance sucks)

Bf (INFJ) gives shady directions on how to reach his house from my conference (an area I DON'T KNOW).

- 5:20pm (supposed to arrive at his place).
- Really get there at 5:45pm because of HIS dumb directions.

[He says I go to :headphne:-land when he speaks.]

Argue about the proper methodology of how to give proper directions.

6:15pm

Go out to dinner.
Take off my jacket on the booth(ed) seat* at restaurant.

*{unbeknowst to me, critical turn of events as I would later realize when I connect my previous use of jacket pocket}

2 hrs, not enough time to enjoy an honest-to-goodness comfy familiar conversation b/w good food. Priceless.

Back at his place.

Realization....my car keys are missing. (he drove us to the the restaurant).

We check everywhere, in his house, in garbages, on his driveway, I flash light under his car.

Then.....
:smile: Um...you got the number for the restaurant?
:dry:: you ...didn't
:redface:

grumble under breath...grumble grumble....

Me: I'll drive this time.

Apparently I drive like a maniac. Road rage can be cathartic. :rolli:

I walk into the restaurant to see the bartender swinging my lone key between his fingers, in anticipation of yours truly.

Me bounding back, 'guess what I found!' :D

:steam:THIS TIME I DRIVE! (I'm choosy about who drives my car...but, I let the baby have his way)

Get back. 8:30pm.

[censored]

10pm. Not enough. Time.

Head back home, again 2 hrs drive.

Arrive home. 12am. Sat. Nite/early morn (depends on perspective)

Mission #3: I Be The Judge: Kids say the darndest things

Judging Science Fair for Gr 5-8 kiddies for the local school board.
Time: Sat early morn.

3am. Finish reading all their proposals, work out questions, inquiries to ask of them, read up on subjects.

Roll out of bed, 7:40am. 10 mins to brush teeth, clothes, head out door. 10 mins drive.

Science Fair, 8am: Free Breakfast for Judges (YESH! no worry about food)...and orientation.

9am: Start judging

Talk Science with kids! Engage, excite, learn (both parties). :happy:

12:30pm. Stick around for Judges' Appreciation lunch (YESH! another round of free food, i.e., 1 less worry about trivialities like feeding stomach)

1pm (sun shining warmly outside).

Qre:us. Qre:us? Qre:US!

.:sleeping:

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Let it be. 'Tis my vent.

...you guys suck at support! :tongue:

But, good consistency with attention span, fellow ENTPs.

I support you!!!!!

(although I didn't finish reading it yet...)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You have my complete support as well [insert appropriate emoticon].

Psst, can someone read it and give me a brief overview, 1-2 sentences tops pls, thnx.