• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The ENTP Support Thread

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why do people assume that INTJs are the most unemotional of the NTs but with a hidden depth unlike any other that is full of mushy stuff and you can normally only get at with a sharp knife?

Fixed :)

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Sorry, I meant "INTJs are considered the most emotional of the NTs, according to those who are familiar with typing".

Tertiary Fi...

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
minus the calls to the doctor (as i always assume my doctor was a C student), this has happened to me many times. with cuts too. except that by the time i'm done googling, it's hours later, and i've totally forgotten what i started looking for and ended up with 15-20 other tabs open about things completely different.

I DEFINITELY do this.

/support ENTPs

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
How true! Our might isn't limited by physical planes! :devil:Thank you, Kung F.U. Panda! *widdle widdle bear - poke, poke* :hug:

Only an ENTP would not get offended at that and try to spin it into a positive...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I noticed today a strange new general behaviour of my work colleagues towards my person. First of all I thought them to be collectively happy, due to some weather influence maybe or a virus. Then I thought, they are happy due to my intense moderation I did on the team meeting in the morning. I firstly was afraid, some jokes maybe inappropiate but their continously humourus approach towards my person over the day seemed to convey the truth that they have grown more fond of my person.

I of course got totally caught in the wake of the given situation and exhilarated every smiling workmates mood, who approached me, with an overbearing expression of happiness and contentment.

That worked well and my ego + mood were boosted to the point of no return, but then I met that strange depressive girl from accounting that never knows my name but always yells at me. And when I passed by her on the corridor she smiled at me !

That was like the same cat twice. An error in the Matrix. Deja vue. My understanding of the system broke together and I was aware of the fact that I had assessed the given situation totally wrong. And suddenly, without the security of my aforementioned analysis of the situation and with me floating in space with no halt, the mood of people changed. Some smiled, some did not. It grew into a general circus of madness and insanity, not making the clearest bit of sense anymore and then my avoidance strategy was my last refuge, so I retreated to my office and didnt come out until work was finished.

At 3 pm then, when work was finished and I wanted to go home, I sneaked out of the office trieing to avoid contact and just before I got out of the front door a friend of mine, I havent seen all day caught me and he said: "Dude, your pullover is back to front, one can see the label at your neck !"

.... I need a scotch, now !

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I noticed today a strange new general behaviour of my work colleagues towards my person. First of all I thought them to be collectively happy, due to some weather influence maybe or a virus. Then I thought, they are happy due to my intense moderation I did on the team meeting in the morning. I firstly was afraid, some jokes maybe inappropiate but their continously humourus approach towards my person over the day seemed to convey the truth that they have grown more fond of my person.

I of course got totally caught in the wake of the given situation and exhilarated every smiling workmates mood, who approached me, with an overbearing expression of happiness and contentment.

That worked well and my ego + mood were boosted to the point of no return, but then I met that strange depressive girl from accounting that never knows my name but always yells at me. And when I passed by her on the corridor she smiled at me !

That was like the same cat twice. An error in the Matrix. Deja vue. My understanding of the system broke together and I was aware of the fact that I had assessed the given situation totally wrong. And suddenly, without the security of my aforementioned analysis of the situation and with me floating in space with no halt, the mood of people changed. Some smiled, some did not. It grew into a general circus of madness and insanity, not making the clearest bit of sense anymore and then my avoidance strategy was my last refuge, so I retreated to my office and didnt come out until work was finished.

At 3 pm then, when work was finished and I wanted to go home, I sneaked out of the office trieing to avoid contact and just before I got out of the front door a friend of mine, I havent seen all day caught me and he said: "Dude, your pullover is back to front, one can see the label at your neck !"

.... I need a scotch, now !

ha! aww.

okay, i've got one that i did just two days ago that may help you out.

i walked around for at least two hours thinking from time to time that my jeans didn't feel quite right. about an hour after that, i realized it again, but this time, decided to finally look down and investigate why.

that's when i saw that my back pockets were in the front.

three hours after that, i finally decided to go to the bathroom and turn them around. and, even then, not because i looked 'funny', but because my ass crack kept feeling a breeze when i sat down.

see? you aren't alone, entropie.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I need a rant!!!!!!

I'm pissed off because today at school was the deadline to hand in the labbook for my physics project. I forgot to put it in my bag and for my chemistry project the school PCs wouldn't print my diagrams - something about my PC being a mac so the windows on the school PCs could decompress the picture files - and the deadline for that was today as well. So instead of going to physics period 4 to sit about studying for a final exam i won't be allowed to without my labbook passing i went home to see if my printer would print the diagrams and to find my labbook. I told a mate to tell my teacher why i wasn't there thinking she wouldn't like it but wouldn't dislike it either. My printer didn't work as its out of ink so i just got my labbook and headed back to school in time for lunch. I then went up to see my chemistry and physics teachers (my chemistry teacher is also my guidance teacher ie he is the one who sorts out any "issues" of which i have had a few). The chemistry teacher knew i had dogged it as he had come to find me about the chemistry project when i was supposed to be in physics. He was fine about, he was more concerned about getting the project done as the projects make up 20% of the final mark and are needed to get an award. My physics teacher however went apeshit! She stood up in the science staff room and started waving her arms and shout "How dare you dog my class! I'm not taking in your lab book you dogged my class! Get out of my sight! How DARE YOU! Get out now! And if i don't correct it in time its your own fault!" What the fuck! I doggedit so i could actually pass it as my mate had explaned to her and i tried to explain to her. I had to walk 5 miles to get home and back all for her to say no. If its not corrected on time i fail so its no wonder i was more concerned about going home to get it than doing 55 minutes of revision that i have a whole weekend to do! And she is wasting all her own work that she has done by risking me failing the whole course because she has given me quite a bit of help (or time as her help wasn't always useful!)

Rant over! :D

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow, who knew NFs taught physics?

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Wow, who knew NFs taught physics?

She is no NF! She got SJ writen all over her. Never met a teacher more concerned with rules. I got the impression she was annoyed cause i "a pupil" didn't come to her "a teacher"s class. Goes on about deadlines and tuff like that all the time and is clearly a plodder scientist ie one that memorises shit and just trudges on through theory.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
btw,

I just went downstairs and got a glass of lemonade, only to find my previous glass of lemonade still sitting by the computer, half full.

(Not half empty!)

I've done this more times than I can remember.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
She is no NF! She got SJ writen all over her. Never met a teacher more concerned with rules. I got the impression she was annoyed cause i "a pupil" didn't come to her "a teacher"s class. Goes on about deadlines and tuff like that all the time and is clearly a plodder scientist ie one that memorises shit and just trudges on through theory.

i find it funny that you're taking his post so literally (Sish), while ranting about an S, when he was clearly joking.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I love my boss. She's also an ENTP. I'm learning from her.

She sees right through me. And pushes me. And knows when I'm about to walk out the door and throw the computer, and is there to tell me "Let it go, Sonya".

I appreciate the INFJs and INFPs in my life. I feel much more balanced around them.

I feel alive, happy, growing, and maturing.

What makes you feel this way?

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Why am I sitting here, online, in a towel, with my hair not done... when I said I was going to be at a party 30 minutes ago?

ENTPness... :(