entp
    Enneagram

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

I need a rant!!!!!!

I'm pissed off because today at school was the deadline to hand in the labbook for my physics project. I forgot to put it in my bag and for my chemistry project the school PCs wouldn't print my diagrams - something about my PC being a mac so the windows on the school PCs could decompress the picture files - and the deadline for that was today as well. So instead of going to physics period 4 to sit about studying for a final exam i won't be allowed to without my labbook passing i went home to see if my printer would print the diagrams and to find my labbook. I told a mate to tell my teacher why i wasn't there thinking she wouldn't like it but wouldn't dislike it either. My printer didn't work as its out of ink so i just got my labbook and headed back to school in time for lunch. I then went up to see my chemistry and physics teachers (my chemistry teacher is also my guidance teacher ie he is the one who sorts out any "issues" of which i have had a few). The chemistry teacher knew i had dogged it as he had come to find me about the chemistry project when i was supposed to be in physics. He was fine about, he was more concerned about getting the project done as the projects make up 20% of the final mark and are needed to get an award. My physics teacher however went apeshit! She stood up in the science staff room and started waving her arms and shout "How dare you dog my class! I'm not taking in your lab book you dogged my class! Get out of my sight! How DARE YOU! Get out now! And if i don't correct it in time its your own fault!" What the fuck! I doggedit so i could actually pass it as my mate had explaned to her and i tried to explain to her. I had to walk 5 miles to get home and back all for her to say no. If its not corrected on time i fail so its no wonder i was more concerned about going home to get it than doing 55 minutes of revision that i have a whole weekend to do! And she is wasting all her own work that she has done by risking me failing the whole course because she has given me quite a bit of help (or time as her help wasn't always useful!)

Rant over!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Wow, who knew NFs taught physics?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Wow, who knew NFs taught physics?
    She is no NF! She got SJ writen all over her. Never met a teacher more concerned with rules. I got the impression she was annoyed cause i "a pupil" didn't come to her "a teacher"s class. Goes on about deadlines and tuff like that all the time and is clearly a plodder scientist ie one that memorises shit and just trudges on through theory.

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    btw,

I just went downstairs and got a glass of lemonade, only to find my previous glass of lemonade still sitting by the computer, half full.

(Not half empty!)
    I've done this more times than I can remember.
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CJ99 View Post
    She is no NF! She got SJ writen all over her. Never met a teacher more concerned with rules. I got the impression she was annoyed cause i "a pupil" didn't come to her "a teacher"s class. Goes on about deadlines and tuff like that all the time and is clearly a plodder scientist ie one that memorises shit and just trudges on through theory.
    i find it funny that you're taking his post so literally (Sish), while ranting about an S, when he was clearly joking.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I put the milk jug in the cabinet and the cereal in the fridge the other day.
    E- 82%
    N- 65%
    T- 72%
    P- 74%
    9>3=8>6=7>2>1>5>4
    I don't wanna get lost in the ocean.
    I start spinning around to the motion.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I love my boss. She's also an ENTP. I'm learning from her.

She sees right through me. And pushes me. And knows when I'm about to walk out the door and throw the computer, and is there to tell me "Let it go, Sonya".

I appreciate the INFJs and INFPs in my life. I feel much more balanced around them.

I feel alive, happy, growing, and maturing.

What makes you feel this way?
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    i find it funny that you're taking his post so literally (Sish), while ranting about an S, when he was clearly joking.
    Ah its just cause me pissed of at her!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Why am I sitting here, online, in a towel, with my hair not done... when I said I was going to be at a party 30 minutes ago?

ENTPness...
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]