User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeUrbane View Post

We show our emotion like crazy. Just look at us! No wait... maybe that's confusion.

I'm hungry.
    giggle giggle

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeUrbane View Post
    Why do people assume that INTJs are the most unemotional of the NTs but with a hidden depth unlike any other that is full of mushy stuff and you can normally only get at with a sharp knife?
    Fixed

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Sorry, I meant "INTJs are considered the most emotional of the NTs, according to those who are familiar with typing".

Tertiary Fi...
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    minus the calls to the doctor (as i always assume my doctor was a C student), this has happened to me many times. with cuts too. except that by the time i'm done googling, it's hours later, and i've totally forgotten what i started looking for and ended up with 15-20 other tabs open about things completely different.
    I DEFINITELY do this.

/support ENTPs
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

I've fallen and I can't get up......

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    I've fallen and I can't get up......
    Since you're ENTP, it's not worth getting up.

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Since you're ENTP, it's not worth getting up.
    How true! Our might isn't limited by physical planes! Thank you, Kung F.U. Panda! *widdle widdle bear - poke, poke*

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    How true! Our might isn't limited by physical planes! Thank you, Kung F.U. Panda! *widdle widdle bear - poke, poke*
    Only an ENTP would not get offended at that and try to spin it into a positive...

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I noticed today a strange new general behaviour of my work colleagues towards my person. First of all I thought them to be collectively happy, due to some weather influence maybe or a virus. Then I thought, they are happy due to my intense moderation I did on the team meeting in the morning. I firstly was afraid, some jokes maybe inappropiate but their continously humourus approach towards my person over the day seemed to convey the truth that they have grown more fond of my person.

I of course got totally caught in the wake of the given situation and exhilarated every smiling workmates mood, who approached me, with an overbearing expression of happiness and contentment.

That worked well and my ego + mood were boosted to the point of no return, but then I met that strange depressive girl from accounting that never knows my name but always yells at me. And when I passed by her on the corridor she smiled at me !

That was like the same cat twice. An error in the Matrix. Deja vue. My understanding of the system broke together and I was aware of the fact that I had assessed the given situation totally wrong. And suddenly, without the security of my aforementioned analysis of the situation and with me floating in space with no halt, the mood of people changed. Some smiled, some did not. It grew into a general circus of madness and insanity, not making the clearest bit of sense anymore and then my avoidance strategy was my last refuge, so I retreated to my office and didnt come out until work was finished.

At 3 pm then, when work was finished and I wanted to go home, I sneaked out of the office trieing to avoid contact and just before I got out of the front door a friend of mine, I havent seen all day caught me and he said: "Dude, your pullover is back to front, one can see the label at your neck !"

.... I need a scotch, now !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I noticed today a strange new general behaviour of my work colleagues towards my person. First of all I thought them to be collectively happy, due to some weather influence maybe or a virus. Then I thought, they are happy due to my intense moderation I did on the team meeting in the morning. I firstly was afraid, some jokes maybe inappropiate but their continously humourus approach towards my person over the day seemed to convey the truth that they have grown more fond of my person.

I of course got totally caught in the wake of the given situation and exhilarated every smiling workmates mood, who approached me, with an overbearing expression of happiness and contentment.

That worked well and my ego + mood were boosted to the point of no return, but then I met that strange depressive girl from accounting that never knows my name but always yells at me. And when I passed by her on the corridor she smiled at me !

That was like the same cat twice. An error in the Matrix. Deja vue. My understanding of the system broke together and I was aware of the fact that I had assessed the given situation totally wrong. And suddenly, without the security of my aforementioned analysis of the situation and with me floating in space with no halt, the mood of people changed. Some smiled, some did not. It grew into a general circus of madness and insanity, not making the clearest bit of sense anymore and then my avoidance strategy was my last refuge, so I retreated to my office and didnt come out until work was finished.

At 3 pm then, when work was finished and I wanted to go home, I sneaked out of the office trieing to avoid contact and just before I got out of the front door a friend of mine, I havent seen all day caught me and he said: "Dude, your pullover is back to front, one can see the label at your neck !"

.... I need a scotch, now !
    ha! aww.

okay, i've got one that i did just two days ago that may help you out.

i walked around for at least two hours thinking from time to time that my jeans didn't feel quite right. about an hour after that, i realized it again, but this time, decided to finally look down and investigate why.

that's when i saw that my back pockets were in the front.

three hours after that, i finally decided to go to the bathroom and turn them around. and, even then, not because i looked 'funny', but because my ass crack kept feeling a breeze when i sat down.

see? you aren't alone, entropie.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery